Chapter 74: Opportunity

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eli’s POV~

How many more minutes,” I questioned the driver, while looking through my twitter.

“Ten more minutes, sir,” he answered as he turns on the green light. “Are you okay, sir?”

I just nodded and sighed. I really need to get Eun Sun out of mind; that is why I am happy to have this photoshoot job for today. I just don’t know why it took me a long time to realize that I did like her. What am I saying? It wasn’t a ‘like’. It was that I love her. I did all the bullying to cover up my feelings for her and pretend that she was not a girl. That she was some kind of creature to me. However, that creature is the girl I love which I regret pushing away and letting go.

“Sir, we are here now. Just call me when you are ready,” he spoke. I nodded, waited for him to open my door and went inside to my photoshoot. The staff and I greeted each other until I met up with one of my favorite photographer.

“There you are. The famous Eli from U-Kiss,” he smiled and gave me a big hug, “Great news! We have this talented model. However, she is new.”

“Oh really? A new, talented model? Is she cute?” I ask,’ joking around.

“Nae but she is gorgeous and beautiful.”

“How about personality and figure?”

“My golly her figure is your ideal fit. Especially that she has given birth to her babies just a couple a weeks ago.  You are going to love her.” I just smiled and nodded. “Let’s get him ready for the first set of the photoshoot. Let’s go!”

I followed the noonas and I let them do what they need do: hair, makeup and costume. The first shooting is a dark, romantic and vampy look. It allowed me to show my abs and arms. After, I was all oiled up, I stepped outside, and I saw the girl. I almost tripped on the way there. Her outfit showed a lot of her curves and there was a slit on her dress. Even her legs were very noticeable. However, her body and hair reminded me a lot of Eun Sun. I shook my head and breathe in and out.

“Well, well, well. There is my fake couple. Eli I want you to meet Eun Sun,” he said, while she turned around and I couldn’t help but stare. “And Eun Sun this is Eli.”

“Eli,” she smiled and came up to me, “You are my partner?”

“I didn’t know it was going to be you either. What a small world? But important question you are a model?”

“I am! I just do very cutesy, girly or even bride photoshoots. However my manager said I should be more opened to opportunity.” She smiled at me and started to do her solo shot. I couldn’t stop staring at her. Eun Sun is just…Ugh! I am starting her again.

I walked away to the food table, drank some water and tried to distract myself. However, my eyes keep ending up on Eun Sun. Her hair was just too beautiful and wavy plus with her back exposed but looked so soft to touch. I just have the urge that I want to just touch her back and kiss her neck softly. “Stop it!” I shouted.

“Is everything okay?”one of the staff questioned. I quickly nodded and I can see everyone’s eyes are on me; especially Eun Sun. Her face looked concerned for me but I just glanced her; so I don’t know. Soon after that moment, they want back to working.

“Okay. Can I have the handsome Eli,” said the photographer. I pretended to be cocky. I walked up there with a swag walk, pushed my hair back, and gave a smirk to Eun Sun. She just laugh and smiled. “Okay. Enough Mr. Ego. Now go close to her. I know this might be awkward but I want you guys to act like a couple. This is a vampy, dark and romantic setting.” He came up to us, put us shoulder-length apart, put our hands touching and fixed our posture. “Okay look at each other,” we did as we told and both of us smiled, “There! Come on, sell me the look. Look like you are guys in love.” I tried my best but the way Eun Sun looked is the same way she looks at Kiseop.

After two hours, we finished most of your set. We took over a hundred of photos with about 5 different themes. Both of us got undressed and back to our street clothes. I saw Eun Sun finished first so, I walked up to her. By the way, she is still beautiful.

“Hey Eli,” she said, smiling. “Do you want to go eat out for dinner? Don’t worry, I will pay and you are not bothering.”

I was shocked and happy however I asked about Kiseop and the kids but she responded with that Kiseop is at work while the kids are with their grandparents. So I took the opportunity. We went on our separate cars and we met up a restaurant. I wanted to take her to a Vietnamese cuisine since I remember Eun Sun wanted to try some.

“Eli, come on,” she said as she knocked on my window. I caught up to her and we sat at outside while the sun was setting. “It’s so pretty out here, huh Eli?” I only nodded and smiled. For some odd reason I couldn’t speak. Am I nervous?

“Hello. I am your waiter for tonight,” handing us the menus, “Any drinks?”

“I will have just champagne,” Eun Sun ordered.

“I will have a beer,” I ordered.

“Okay. One champagne and beer. I will be back when you are ready to order,” said the waiter. He walked away while we both looked at the menu.

“So,” I started out, “Do you know what to order?”

She continued to look and puts her finger up to her lips and I couldn’t help admiring her. Then she looks up at me and I looked down. She started laugh and I looked up, feeling my cheeks all red.

“Was there something on my face?” she asked.

“Ani,” I chuckled, scratching the back of my head.

“Can you order for me Eli? I really don’t know what to order.”

“Yeah. No problem. Let me handle it. So, when are going to marry Kiseop?” The waiter came by and handed us our drink and will come back from our order after she serves the other table their food.

“I am hoping next week,” Eun Sun answered.

I almost spit out my drink but some spill out of mouth. Eun Sun quickly grabbed the tissue and wiped my mouth, shirt and my thigh. She slowly pat my thigh and looked away. I couldn’t tell if she doesn’t want to see it or she is hiding her blushing face. Then after she sat down, the waiter came by and I order two pho and fried ice cream.

Once we got our food, I made her taste it and she quickly smiled. I knew it that she would like it. Eun Sun kept eating and eating. It was too funny but cute watching her gulped that thing down. I guess she hasn’t eaten all day.

We talked about our moments in life: childhood memories, hilarious ones, our passion, even something secretive, in a way. I felt a connection about us but I don’t think Eun Sun doesn’t feel the same way. After we ate, I paid for the both of us before Eun Sun. She got mad but said her thanks. We just continued to talk until it was really late while we were both by her car. Plus, Kiseop called her when she was coming home. I let her be and to go home first.

“Man, I need to stop this,” I said looking down as I walk.

“I know you should stop this,” said Alexander. I jumped.

“What the man! You almost gave me a heart attack. What are you doing here?”

“Well, you should thank me?”

“What do you mean?”

“I was the one that told Eun Sun’s manager about this photoshoot. So he accepted it and she was there. You were surprised huh?”

I couldn’t believe he did this. He just told me to give up on her and then this time he helps me get close to her. It’s not like status wise but in a physical way. This makes it more confusing to me. “Well, I guess thank you but didn’t you just tell me to stop my feelings for her?”

“You are welcome and yeah I did. However, I am not your mother or father. I am not going to tell what is right or wrong. You are a grown man now. You decide. And I know you will do the right thing, Eli.” He said.

I just nodded my hand, said my goodbye and went home first. “Will I give up?” 


Finally an Update! Those you have finals and/or AP Exams good luck my lovlies! 
- xoxo