Make Over: Clothes!

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

When we got to the store, Jeremy took us to the back and we tried on different clothes. Since my old look was sweet and innocent, my new look included one more. It is....a bad girl/y type. 

Clothes #1: 

I felt uncomfortable at first but Ji Woo said just act the part of a y and bad girl type. Then I gain my confiendence back. I took it off and it to the pile that I'm going to buy.

Clothes #2: 

I liked so I threw to the pile. The I just try on alot of outfits. More then 50.

Clothes #3:

Clothes #4:

Clothes #5:

(For clubbing)

Clothes #6:

Clothes #7:

Clothes #8:

Clothes #9:

Clothes #10

It simple but I love it!

Clothes #11:

Clothes#12:

I bought many many more but it'll be long list. Once I got everything, Jeremy Scott asked his workers to bring my new clothes into Ji Woo's car. I bowed and said than you. I also I tried out with Clothes #3. I put my hair to a half-up do and took some glasses that Jeremy gave it o me and put some black heels on.

"You look y," said Jeremy and Ji Woo in unison.

"Gomayo to you guys," I said and hug them. We said out final goodbyes and just look around the store. Jeremy gaves us some extra money for want we want from any store. I just go new bras and Ji Woo made buy thongs instead of underwears. As we were walking around the mall, boys keep whistling and looking at me.

"Eun Sun, boys are noticing you know," she said and I smiled. Lastly we went to starbucks. I got Passionet Tea while, Ji Woo got Strawberry Fracuppincino. We sat at the table laughing anf giggling.

~Kiseop's POV~

"What do you guys want," I asked.

"Kiseop, It's okay. I'll get it," said Dongho. Dongho was going up but a lady bumped into him. It looks like they both sorry but Dongho froze. I went up to aplogize for him but that lady that bumped into Dongho was...was...Eun Sun. She had a haircut, her contact lenses were black cat's eye, and she was wearing shorts.

"Mianhae, I said," Eun Sun said.

"Oh. Sorry about that," I said.

"It's fine." She walked up to the worker and ask for a refill. Me and Dongho went up to the rest of U-kiss and Ka Ye.

"Guys," I said.

"What," said Eli.

"That girl is Eun Sun."

"The girl waiting for her second cup of Tea," Kevin said. Me and Dongho nodded out heads.

"Yeah right," said Ka Ye.

"I'll check," said Eli. "Ji Woo! Eun Sun. They looked aat us and came up to us.

"Eun Sun, is that really you," Eli asked.

"Nae." When she said yes, everybody was in shock.

"Wow! You look...y," said AJ.

"Jinja? Gomayo," She said and smiled.

"Well, nice meeting you guys again. See you tomorrow." We said our final goodbye and they left.

"Kiseop, since you broke up with her...Can I have her," asked AJ. I looked at him and gave him a death stare. He backed away.

"I can't believe, Unnie change," siad Dongho.

"Guys, she is doing that to get you back my oppa," said Ka Ye hugging my waist.

"Get off," I screamed and she did. She got mad and stayed quiet.

"Ani, she did that to change," said Soohyun.

"Ohhhh," everybody said.

"Eun Sun, you look to cute with those clothes. She looked different. When I saw her, I can only stare at her body,espically her S-line.I didn't she had one. She was really realeving. I just wanted to touch her skin. Aish! Kiseop don't think like that."

(Note: Kiseop's thinking of Eun Sun's new style.)