Kevin's Party: Part 1

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun's POV~

I got ready and waited for Daniel. Why is he taking forever? I got down stairs and grabbed my key. I check on if motorcycle is running on top. I checked the tires and engine. They work fine and checked the breaks. Yup! Eveything is fine. My hands had oil in them so, I grabbed a towel and wiped my hands. Then washed my hands really good. When I finsihed, Daniel was here already.

"Ready," I asked.

"You got a new motorcyle," Daniel asked.

"No, I repainted it. Do you like it?"

"I love it." I got our helmets and my leather jacket. I got on and then put on my helmet. Then we were off.


When we got there, people were staring. I didn't care. I got up and removed my helmet. I waited for Daniel and gave my keys to the chauffer.

"If make a dent or scratch, I'll get you," I threathen and smiled.

"N-nae," he stuttered and drive my motorcyle carefully. I waited for Daniel and linked arms. Everybody was shock that I wasn't with Kiseop. We went to our table with U-kiss. My umma place me and Daniel here. Kiseaop wasn't here yet.

~Kiseop's POV~

"Are you ready Kiseop," my umma said. I nodded. Eun Sun, please be here. I need to talk to you. "Honey, are you still thinking about, Eun Sun?"

"Nae. Ever since, I let her go and hurt even more, It feels like I should die in this world," I replied. My mom one-armed hugged me.

"It's okay. Eun Sun will forgive. I'm not saying soon but she will soon. Give it some time, honey." I grabbed her hand.

"I hope so." We that chit-cjat, we were already there. I stepped out and everybody was suprised. I know. I'm not with Eun Sun. Dongho was behind us. When he stapped out of the car, he came up to me and hugged me.

"Hey hyung," Dongho said.

"Hey," I answered back.

"Did see Eun Sun is with?"

"Ani! Who?"

"Daniel." My heart ripped apart. I just knew it but I never knew it will heart my hurt.

"Oh, okay."

"Hyung, It's okay. Never prettier girls then Eun Sun." What he said got me mad. I grabbed his collar and gave him a snarl.

"Don't ever say that about Eun Sun. Eun Sun is more then pretty. She is beautiful inside and outside. She was the best thing that ever happened in my heart but my I was such an idoit and took adventage of her trust. And now she will never talk to me again. I'll be happy again if she even say one word to me. Even its a mean word. I'll still be happy," I screamed and took of storming inside the party. I saw Eun Sun satring at me the doorway but I went to the bathrrom. I wonder if she heard me. If she did, I hope she will understand my feelings.

~Eun Sun's POV~

Did he say that? Am I dreaming?

"Are you okay," asked Daniel. I nodded and smiled. We got back to the table and Kiseop was here. Kevin made me sat in front of Kiseop. So, it was awkard between us. When I look at him, he looks away. I tried to hide my giggle. I took bite of some meat but was shock because it was spicy.

"Can you guys pass the water," I said quickly. They did and filled my cup all the way. And slowly poured it drank the water fast. I finished and I saw Daniel and Kiseop laughing.I gave them the death stare, they stopped laughing and went back to eating. I went to the bathroom and asked milk too cool down my mouth. One of the waiter knocked on the door. I opened it, took it from him, and said thank you through the door. I drinked it and my mouth seemed fine.

When I was done, I wallked to the dinning room and it was the wrong time to do it.

"Eun Sun and Daniel should sing a english song," Kevin offered. I shook my head million of times but he pushed me and Daniel to the stage and gave us the microphone. Kevin winked at us and gave us thumbs up.

"Hello everybody," I started. Everybody replied back. "Do you guys want to hear an english song?"

"Nae," They replied.

"Okay," I said. I whispered to Daniel what song and he agreed. "I'll sing Me and You and Daniel will do the rapping part. I cued the DJ and the music started.

Lyrics

Eun Sun
You’re spinning round and round in my head
Did you really mean the words that you said?
This is it I gotta know
Should I stay or should I go
Show me the truth
Is it gonna be me and you? [3x]

Daniel
I know you gonna be mad
The feelings that you thought you had was for another guy
Well I’m that other guy
I’m just a shy kid
Camouflaged before your eyes
Then I knew my lyrics were the key to the other side.
I should have told you but I never had the courage
And I thought you really wouldn’t understand.
And now I’m here just to let my feelings surface
Apologizing for disguising who I am

Eun Sun
Tell me are you who I thought you were?
Or who I wanted you to be?
Did you do it all for him?
Or were you only playing me?

Daniel
I did it for you
But I couldn’t see it through

Eun Sun
You’re spinning round and round in my head
Did you really mean the words that you said?
This is it I gotta know
Should I stay or should I go
Show me the truth
Is it gonna be me and you? [3x]

Daniel
You’re all I ever wanted but I got caught in the shadow in the background
But I’m back now
And Kris was all this and that
And my look didn’t really fit the rap it didn’t match
He had the style and I had the swag so I locked up my feelings
In the words he said
Give me a hand and I’ll take off my mask
If you give me a chance that’s all I ask

Eun Sun
Whatchu expect me to do?
Cuz you were him and now you’re you

Daniel
Now it’s just me
And you got me on my knees

Eun Sun
You’re spinning round and round in my head
Did you really mean the words that you said?
This is it I gotta know
Should I stay or should I go
Show me the truth
Is it gonna be me and you? [3x]
Why do I feel so deceived
Guess I believed what I wanted to believe
It’s perfect in my dreams
But nothing’s really what it seems
You’re spinning round and round in my head
Did you really mean the words that you said?
This is it I gotta know
Should I stay or should I go
Show me the truth
Is it gonna be me and you? [3x]

In the middle of the song I started to tear. At the end, I my tears and wiped. Me and Daniel bowed. But when I looked a Kiseop, I couldn't took it anymore. I ran of the stage and went to the backyard. Everybody was in shock.


Update! Who will chase afte Eun Sun?

Kiseop or Daniel???

Comment!!!


Please support my other stories:

The Ledgenary Phoenix Queen

Beautiful Target

My Unexpected Arranged Marriage