I Need Help!

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun's POV~

Any other day, I would go to school, be a nerd, have fun with Block B, and walk home safely but today wasn't any other day. After school, I was just walking home like usual. The wind blowing on my face, the sun going down and the sky turning dark. But I thought this car was just following the one in front of them but it was following ME! Every time I look back it would stop but when I look away it keeps following me. So, I started to pace myself faster but it made it worst. That car was following me stopped in front of me. I immediately stopped and try to run the other way but they were about three people on motorcycles block thee way. I tried to find some opening but they kept grabbing me. I tried to get their faces but they were covering masks.

"Leave me alone," I screamed. I tried to act tough but they just laughed. "I'm warning you."

"Were not afraid from a little school girl like you," said a guy with brown eyes. I looked at him and tried to kick but he grabbed. I tried to get out but his grip was strong.

"Let go!"

"If you say so." He pushed me back but I didn't hit the ground. One of the guys caught me. I tried to get out but he handcuffed me before I can get out. But I still have an elbow. I elbowed him to his stomach and kicked his crouch. He went down whining while the other two grabbed one of my arms. I tried to get out but they had strong and firm grips.

"Let go of me!"

"Your a feisty one," said the guy on my left. I looked at him and gave him the death stare. Then, the guy who grabbed my foot came up and covered mouth with a cloth. I didn't get at first but I was getting sleepy. Then my visual begin to be blurry and I black out.


(Two hours later) 

I opened my eyes and my head hurts. Ow! My head really hurt. Did I hit something when I out? I looked around and I was in a white room or a guest room. I tried to stand up but something pulled me back. Both of my wrist is chained to the metal head board.

I tried to slip out and shake the chains but nothing worked. I screamed so loud but nothing. What am I suppose to do now? I can't let these strangers touch me. There has to be a way. Wait! My phone. I tried to reach for it but couldn't reach. I brought up my thigh to my stomach to feel if phone was in there but nothing on both pockets. They must have taken it when I out. Crap! 

"Get me out of here," I screamed and repeat until someone came. And they did. When that person came out, that person wasn't a stranger. It was B-bomb. "B-bomb?"

"Nae."

"Can you help me? I was kidnapped and I'm chained."

"Aniya."

"Why not?"

"Because I love you," said someone else.

"Who are you? Show your self," I said trying to act tough.

"You don't recognize my voice, Eun Sun," said Jaehyo while stepping out of the shadows.

"Jaehyo! I thought we were friends."

"We were but I fell in love with you but you were taken. If Kiseop can't have you, then I will."

"Kiseop will find me."

"He will but he doesn't know where to start." I looked at him and he was laughing. He brought B-bomb and closed the door. Also, locking it. I continued to scream but it was useless. Kiseop, I need you.

~Jaehyo's POV~

"What are you going to do with her," asked B-bomb.

"Well, since she is chained and she can't run away. I was hoping physical," I answered.

"Nice one. Make sure you get her good."

"Oh, I will."

~Eun Sun's POV~

I begin to cry. I ran out of options here. I have no clue what to do. I thought everything but I  have failed. So this is going to be. My whole life in this room full of gang members in this house. I sighed and begin to cry to my sleep.

(3 hours later)

I opened my eyes and looked at the window. It was dark already. My umma, appa, and Kiseop must be getting worried. Ugh! I'm so stupid. I should've taken the bus today. Once while I try to shake the chain or try slip out but it failed. Then the door opened. I quickly closed my eyes and act I was sleeping.

"Eun Sun, wake up," said a familiar voice. I wanted to look who was it  but I'm not taking a chance. "I have food for you." I can smell it from here. It smelt like Kimichi Soup, my favorite it. Nope! I'm taking the chance. Then, I heard a plate clack with the night stand. Also, feel one side getting heavier then thee other. I was scared what he was doing. "Eun Sun, should we do it or wait." Then before I can answer, he kissed my lips. That's it! I opened my eyes and pushed him off. It was Jaehyo. He smirked but I slapped him. He looked at me and I was regretting what I did. "Big Mistake." Crap! My heart was starting to race. He pushed me back to the head board and kissed me again.

"Stop it," I tried to say with all the kissing. Jaehyo didn't answer back. He kept kissing me and started to bite my bottom lip. I pushed him away again. "I said, stop it." He looked at me and give one big kiss. I tried to push him away but he used his hand to force me to kissing him. When we separated, I looked away from him.

"Eat," Jaehyo said while feeding me the first spoon. I still looked away. "Eat or starve to death." I looked at him and he opened his mouth. I opened my own mouth and he feed me it. I chew and swallowed. I was still mad on what he made go through. "Yummy?" I didn't answer him and he gave me another spoon.

After feeding me, he wiped my mouth and smiled at me. Creepy much. I tried to look away but he kept following my eyes. Then when I looked straight, he was there in front of my face. On top of my legs. I can feel his breathing. There goes my heart again. He was smirking. I tried to look away but he caught my lips again.

"Stop it, Jaehyo. We shouldn't be doing this," I said while trying to push Jaehyo.

"Too bad. You made me feel this way and your going to feel it," Jaehyo said demanding. He started to my shirt and left trail of kissed to my top of my chest until my bra. I tried to fight back he wouldn't stop. Then, Jaehyo so the fear in my eye and left the room. He closed and locked it. I begin to cry again. This is the scaries thing in my life. Kiseop, where are you?

~Jaehyo's POV~

I sighed and leaned againist the door. And let myself slip until I hit the floor.

"Hyung, did you do it," asked B-bomb.

"I couldn't."

"What happened," aske P.O. 

"When I saw the fright in her eyes, I just couldn't take it anymore."

"It's okay. You have tomorrow," said Taeil. He offered his hand. I accept it and he helped me up. We went to the kitchen and drinked until we were drunk.

~Eun Sun's POV~

I was still crying. I felt so violated and harrased. Can I just I die right now? I would rather die then have "It" with Jaehyo. I looked up at the sky and saw a star was shinning the brigthess then all of the stars -includng the moon.

"I wish Kiseop can find me soon," I thought and closed my eyes.


I finally updated. And I have 21 subscribers! I want to say thank you for subscribing, supporting, reading, and commenting.

Sorry, for not updating. But I'm back. So, you'll see alot of me. Hehehe...>_