Chapter 71: Once Again

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun's POV~ 

I woke up really early and head straight to the bathroom. Got my clothes ready and the bath. After the bath, I put on my clothes and then arms appeared to my waist.

"Morning sweetie," he said softly into my ear. Then kissed my cheek.

"Morning to you too, jagiya," I said back smiling.

"Why did you wake up early? I was going to make a surprise breakfast."

"Your sweet but I have some plans."

"Are you cheating on me?" When he said that my eyes widen and just cant believe what he said. I slapped his arm. "I was just joking." His joking? He better be. Why would he say that? This kid likes to joke around but jokes on the wrong time.

'I am going let you go. So shut up and I will let you go,' my phone rang.

"Kiseop, can you get my phone and answer it, please," I said, in my cutest voice. He laughed and agreed. I fixed my hair and my make up then check on him. He wasn't showing emotional. I wonder who is it. I just kept looking at him. He answered with one word then ended the call. "Who was it?"

"Ka Ye," he said, looking away.

"What...did she want?"

"She said she'll be at the cafe at 12."

"Okay." I grabbed my purse and my car keys. Before I even go out of the room, Kiseop grabbed arm. "Kiseop, it's f-"

"Eun Sun, no its not. Why would you met her again, after all of those times she had hurt you physically and emotionally? Even separating us, twice. And you want to go meet her," he interrupted me. I looked at him and kissed him.

"Jagiya, don't. She said just want to talk to me. That is it, nothing more or less. Now, please let go." He did and watched me go downstairs to the car. Even when I drove away. I am scared meeting her but I do have to go talk to her. I want to hear what she wants to say. It can be another threat or an apologize. I just shook it off and just hope that nothing will happen to me. 

Once I had parked, I entered the cafe and looked around. I didn't see her. Maybe she was running late. So I just went to the second floor, sat and waited. Suddenly, someone tapped on my shoulder. I breathed in and out and turned around. Then my eyes widen. 

"Ka Ye," I spoke. She nodded and sat down in front of me. "I want to say sorry about how Ki-"

"I am sorry," she screamed. I looked at her surprised while other people looked at her as if she was crazy. 

"Ka Ye, I forgive you," I finally spoke. 

"I know that you...What did u just say," she asked.

"I forgive you. That's what I said." 

Ka Ye showed a shocking expression. She didn't even say anything back. I waited for her response but nothing. Then our food came. Oh I can smell the sweetness in my mouth already. Once that waiter place the food, I couldn't help but started to eat. I just put everything in my mouth like there was no tomorrow. I probably look like a monster but who cares, I am pregnant with cravings. 

After eating, I order another mango bubble tea and waited. I looked at Ka Ye but she was still eating. She kept looking going down like she didn't want to have eye contact with me. I just stared at her. I think I might've made her uncomfortable. I laughed and she looked at me finally. However once we meet eye contact, right away she look down in her plate, eating again. 

I said, "Ka Ye". She didn't look up and kept eating. So I kept talking. "I said forgive you. You think that I am saying this so I can leave but, I am not. I mean it. I hope you accept this request that I am going to ask." She looks up with a confused face. "I hope we can be friends and start over. What do you say?" 

She stood up, paid, and walked away. I just watch her, I didn't even chase her. I guess I was too much. Oh well, I got my bubble tea and walked out too my car and drove back home. I wondered what will she say if she stayed longer. I fell like a yes. I don't know why but by her feeling her presence, it felt like an yes. 

I parked the car and right away Kiseop rushed out the door, open my car door and checked on me. 

"I am fine. She didn't touch me or hurt me," I said. At least she didn't though. 

"Then what did she do," Kiseop asked. 

"Apologize and I forgave her and ask to be friends but she left without saying anything."

Kiseop hugged me and I hugged him back. Then he brought me inside and made me sit down. After that checked if i had any scars or bruises. 

"Baby, I am fine. She didn't touched me at all," I said. 

Kiseop said, "Yeobo, I was just making sure. I was worried okay. I was worried about you and the baby." 

"I know. I was nervous too but she wanted to forgive and I did forgive her..."

"Then?'

"Asked her to be friends. However, she stayed silent, finished her food and paid then left. No goodbye." 

"I don't know sweetie. But at least your safe and our baby. When is your doctors appointment? So we can see if its a boy or a girl." 

"I already did it. I told you but you had an important meeting." 

"Oh yeah. Sorry about that. So boy or a girl?" 

"You will find out when I give birth," I said looking at him. He pouted and I kissed his pouted lips. "That your punishment for not coming." 

"Aish...Fine. Lets go to the park and just relax? What do you say?" 

"I would like that." Kiseop smiled at me, carried me in a bridal style, and walked over to the park. "Aren't I heavy?" We both laughed and he shook his head. I looked around and no one was here. It was so deserted but nice and quiet. I liked it and same with Kiseop. 

He put me down on the bench and sat next time, rubbing my stomach. We both smiled. I rest my head on his shoulders and hold his hand. We talked a lot how our future will be together with the baby, loving each other so much and just being happy together. 

"I love you," I said. 

"I love you too," Kiseop said back. 

"I love you three." 

"I love you for-forever." 

"Aish. Chessy as always."

"But you love it." 

I nodded my head and kissed him on the cheek.