Clubbing!

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun's POV~

I got Jwi So house and went to her house immediately. I took a quick shower and quickly dry my self up. I look inside the bag -that she put on the table at the coffee shop- and she got everything. My bra and size, dress, shoes, even jewelry. What a great friend. I put on my clothes and adjust to my liking. Then, Jwi So bang on the door to come out. I put my hair up with the towel and did.

"Dang, You grown so much," said Jwi So.

"Umm...Thanks, I guess," I said. I went to the mirror and checked out the dress fully. I wore a long-sleeve, short, plain, tight and a black dress.

Then Jwi So, pulled me into a chair and removed my towel. She blow dry it and then fixed it. She put all of hair one side and curled. Then, put some clay on the curly hair and hairspray on the other side. She wanted me hair to stay on one side. Then for make up is a smoky but light black eyes, fake lashes, then red lipstick. After that, Jwi So gave me painted my fingers and toes red. Then, when it was dried then I put on my shoes and jewelry. I put on the earrings that Kiseop gave me but I couldn't find my necklace. I think I left at home.

"Here put this on," Jwi said.

"Nae," I said putting on the shoes.

I tried to put in around my leg but I lost. So, Jwi So laughed and helped me.

"Thank you," I said.

"No problem," Jwi so said. Then grabbed my purse and we were off.

~Kiseop's  POV~

Everybody went to their dorm and change to their clubbing clothes. At the end we all look like this:

When everybody was ready and I mean everybody, we went to our nice car. We had to use two cars so Me, Soohyun, Eli and Kevin on car #1. Then Hoon, AJ, Dongho in car #2.

Car #1:

Car #2:

While we were driving, I saw Eun Sun. Dang, her legs are really nice.

"Kiseop, isn't that Eun Sun," AJ asked. I looked at him mad. He kissed my girl.

"Nae," I answered back. The was saw Infinite car. Then, when we got their it was crowded. It must be popular now. We parked next to car number two and Eun Sun. I got out first and Eun Sun looks really beautiful. Her dress that wrapped he body, she looked so fine.

"Are you okay," asked Eli.

"Nae," I said and follow them. We got in of course without waiting in line. Same goes to Infinites, Jwi So, and Eun Sun.

~Eun Sun's POV~

We got in the place was packed.

"Isn't this cool," asked Jwi So. Everybody I agreed. They went to the lounge while I went to the counters.

I ordered a Cass and got it. I took a sip and looked at the people dancing. I turned around because I saw Kiseop coming this way. He sat down and ordered the same.

"Why are you always following me," I asked.

"Because you left something," Kiseop said.

I looked at him and said, "What is it?"

"This." He showed me the necklace that I was looking for. I quickly smiled for joy and quickly grab it. "I can help you?" I was hesitant but let him. He stood and went behind me. He put it on for me and then wrapped his arms around my neck.

"K-Kiseop," I stuttered.

"Shih...I want to say something first," He whispered into my ear. "But first follow me." He showed his hand but I didn't take it first. But Kiseop won't leave until I grab it so, I did. He bring me into the lounge but surprisingly no one was here.

"Hurry up, before my brother gets worried," I said.

"Okay. Eun Sun I know I was stupid for breaking your heart for the second time," Kiseop said.

"Third time."

"Oh right. Third time and I want you to forgive me. I know I don't deserve you to be my wife but I'm just asking forgives." I looked at him and he went down on his knee. He was pleading. WOW! I would never expect this from him.

"I guess, I was being mean to you and maybe I can forgive but I'm not giving you chance."

"Jinja?"

"Nae. I forgive you." Kiseop came up to me and hugged me. I just patted his back and we separated. Then Kiseop was just staring at me. "Are you okay?"

"Please forgive what I'm going to do right now." He grabbed me and pushed me into the couch. I tried to get out but he gotten stronger lately.  I wanted to scream but nothing came out of my mouth. 'Do I still have feelings for him? I'm I actually like this one Kiseop is about to do for me?'

Then Kiseop interrupted me by giving me a soft kiss and turning into a rough kiss. Why am I not fighting back?


Update. The next chapter will be an M written by my cousin, LovingKpop101. Hope you like chapter 39-41. Please comment and subscribe.