Back To School: Testing

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun’s POV~
“Mrs. Lee, where do you want me to put this,” I asked, pushing the cart in front of her.

Mrs, Lee said,“In aisle two between five through nine shelf. Thanks, dongsaeng.”

“No problem,” I screamed, riding the book cart. When I got to my destination, I started to get to work. I only have thirty minutes until break ends. Thats when I need to take my math test. I snapped back to reality and actually started working.

One by one, books are order by author and was section to the same genre. I always double-check to make sure. At the same time, I check my clock in between. Just making sure I’ll not be late.


“Eun Sun, are you done,” Mrs. Lee questioned.

“Nae. Just need to double check,” I replied. I went ahead double check the order. Afterward, I went to Mrs. Lee to get my appetizing dessert. “Thank you, unnie.” Gave her a hug and began eating my triple chocolate cream cheese cake.

“Your welcome. How is Kiseop this days,” Mrs. Lee giggled.

“He is doing fine. Happier as usual,” I responded.

“Why?”

“Because I’m pregnant.” Mrs. Lee dropped her fork and blinked a couple of time.

“So...”

“Yup!”

“Oh my god! I’m so happy for you,” Mrs. Lee rejoiced, tightening my neck. “You’re going to be a mother!”

“I...can’t...breath.”

“Oh, sorry.” She released me and I finally caught my breath. “So, that means you have to push the wedding date further or earlier?”

“Further,” I answered.

“Well, give me updates on anything. Even visit my house once in awhile. You know my oppa is always busy with his business.”

“Okay, unnie,” I said, putting the dirty things in the trash can. Just in time for me to leave. “Well, gotta go. Bye, unnie.”

“Bye,” she said, hugging me.

While I was walking, I saw Eli. I didn’t want to walk alone in math class. So, I ran up to him and scared him. He screamed but in lower pitch than usual.

“Seriously, Eun Sun,” he said, giving me the stank eye. I also gave him the eye, too. After a while, we start to break down from our stares and laugh until we reach to my class. “Eun Sun do remember the ti-”

“Jagiya,” someone blurted out, cutting off Eli’s words. Eli and I turned to the direction where the calling was coming from. I laughed and it was my silly Kiseop. He waved like a fool. I waved back but while laughing.

“Well, thanks for walking to my class Eli,” I spoke, while hugging him. When he released, we bid our goodbyes and I went inside the classroom as soon until I couldn’t see him anymore. Secondly, I took my seat in the front and waited until the teacher came.

“Okay. Take your seat. You don’t have a lot time. You know the rules, I’ll give an automatically zero. If I catch you cheating,” the teacher said, giving out the test and score sheet, “once, you got it, immediately start. And if you don’t finish until the bell rings, just go to the library to finish. Okay?”

“Yes, sir,” Everybody answered, in a unison.

“Now, get on it.”

Right away, I started it. I look through questions. It looked very easy. I can get this done then less than twenty minutes.


(After nineteen minutes)

I double-checked my last question, which was number one-hundred, and fixed my error. Next, I brought it to the teacher.

“Done, Eun Sun,” the teacher questioned.

“Nae. You can try to check it, if you think I didn’t get a hundered ,” I replied back.

“Okay. Let see.” He took my answer key and put it under the scanner. We waited until it dings.

~Ding~

“Now, can I leave early. Sir,” I asked. He scoffed and nodded. I grabbed my bag and went to the library. Then I just waited until Kiseop finished his Math final.


“I finished,” someone screamed, busting in the library. I knew who said that.

“What did you get,” I asked, not looking at him.

“If you promise not to scream. In a good way or a mad way,” he answered back.

“Okay. I promise.”

“I got a ninety-three percent.”

“I thought you can do better,” I sarcastically said.

“Yah! I studied really hard for this.”

“I know,” I said, smiling and looking at him, “I was just joking. You did really well. Proud of you.”

“Thanks, jagiya,” Kiseop whispered, hugging my neck from behind.

“You guys, look so cute. Well, you should be going now. Also, Eun Sun, if you need anything, call me, okay?”

“I will,” I answered, hugging her.

Later on, we headed to the car and driven to the groceries to pick up some vegetables and meat for dinner. Afterward, we visited my parents and ate dinner there.

We laughed, talked, tell stories, and had watch a movie together. We were watching a sad love story. It’s in Japanese, so we needed the subs. It was called, Koizora. My mom and I were horrible. Our red eyes, swollen eyes and really watery eyes happened.

Kiseop had to keep me comfort and wipe my tears for me. Also, he would hold me close to. The whole time we were cuddling when we sat at couch until we had to leave.

One we got home, I immediately washed my face and brushed my teeth. Next, I crashed onto the bed. After all, this day was tiring but fun.


Update! Did yu like it?

I got fifty-nine subscribers!

I want to thank you so much! You guys make want to write every day. I'm really thankful. *bows 90 degrees*

So...here is a gift.

Kiseop's abs...omg! My ovaries. XD

And also, check out the contest.

You get to win Karma points!

Click----> LINK!