Chapter 4: The Masquerade Ball (Part 1)

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun's POV~

After school, I rushed over to "Beauty Today" to get ready. It took a few hours to wash up, get dress, and fixed my hair. Once I was finished, Miss Lee checked for the last time. She made a few adjustments and zipped my dress. 

"Wow, you kind of have lost a couple weight, huh," Miss Lee asked. I nodded. I do lose a lot of weight. Since I do martial arts everyday for hours. "Don't worry. I well just pin it." I nodded and she went off to look for a pin. I checked myself out and I looked like a princess, like Cinderella or Snow White. 

~Kiseop's POV~

I stood in the front door, watching her. She looks gorgeous, this girl was my princess and I am her prince.

"You look beautiful, Eun Sun," I said while walking up to her. She turned and her hair wipe away from her beautiful face.

"Kamsaminda," she said, smiling. Her smile is bright as the sun and cute as a bunny. I place my face closer to her face, so her lips were near each other and can feel each others breathing. "Um. Kiseop, your kind of close." I blinked and backed away. 

"Oh, I am sorry," I apologize. 

"It's okay," she said, smiling. That smile is hard to resist. 

"Okay, I'm sorry that I'm late. I couldn't find the pin," said my aunt. She gently pushed me away and puts the pin onto Eun Sun's dress. "There." She twirled her around. She checked for the last time and Eun Sun was done. Before we left my auntie wanted take a picture. 

"Just one," I said. 

"Fine," she said. She took it and we quickly got out of there into the limo. I opened the door and motioned Eun Sun to go in. After she did, I went in and closes the door. I opened the window and waved. M aunt waved backed. I kept waving until we turned. I closed the window and I saw Eun Sun, checking her phone.

"Are you okay," I said.

"Yeah. It's just..." she said looking at the window. 

"It's just what?" 

"I'm afraid that your friends will know who I am and my oppa seeing me with you, he will kill me and you." I grabbed her hand, intertwined with her fingers. 

"It'll be okay. We will stay far away from your brother and I'll make sure none of them touch you mask to reveal your beautiful face." She smiled again. That mean it was a good sign. She nodded and scooted closer to me. 

"Were, almost there Sir. I'll drop you off in the front school. If that's okay with you, Sir," said my driver, Mr. Chang. 

"It's okay, Mr. Chang," I said. It took about thirty minutes because of the camera crew and traffic. 

We finally made it to the front. And we're literally in front of the school entrance. Mr. Chang opened my side of the door for us. I got out first and already photographers were taking pictures. I posed a couple and gave my hand to Eun Sun. She was hesitated but she grabbed my hand. Finally, she got out of the car. Mr. Chang closed the door and handed me the corsage. I opened the box and put in on Eun Sun's arm. 

She cutely smiled and hugged me. 

"Thank you," she said and she linked arms with mine. We headed to the ball room. This year they really improved, a lot. It looked amazing. However, the center pieces was okay. It looked busy.  Anyways, we went to the U-kiss table. I can just feel Eun Sun shaking with fear. 

"It's okay," I whispered. She looked at me, smiled and nodded. Once we got closer my members stop what ever they were doing ad stared at me. 

"Hey guys," I said. 

"Woah! Is this your date, Kiseop," Eli said. I nodded with confidence."She has really has a curve." Then his date hit him with her cupcake on the face and stormed off. I couldn't help it but laugh. Even Eun Sun was laughing. 

"Nice going, Eli," said Kevin. Eli wiped off the cupcake on his face, but Eun Sun help him. She grabbed the tissue before he can. 

"You have to really wipe it clean, so any girl can see your hand some face," Eun Sun said, wiping his face for him. Eli was blushing hard. His face was like a cherry. It made me a little jealous though. After, she was done she came back to me side and smiled. 

"Kam...Kamsami-mida," Eli said stuttering. 

"No problem," Eun Sun smiling. Then, Eli quickly grabbed his cup and went somewhere. 

"Hi noona," said Dongho acting cute. 

"Hi," Eun Sun said. 

"Are you going out with my hyung?" She nodded and I felt happy when she answered. 

"Be careful though Kiseop can say stupid things." I immediately went up to Dongho and gave him a noogie. 

"Stop, stop. Mianhae, Mianhae," said Dongho. I stop because Eun Sun was laughing. I winked at her and she got embarrassed.

"I'll be back," said Eun Sun. 

"Okay, just be carful," I said still nogging Dongho. 

~Eun Sun's POV~ 

Wow! They're really that close. Good thing they haven't recognize me, yet. I was finding my to the bathroom, when I accident bummed into someone. I immediately bowed and apologize. That person just laughed and when I looked it up it was Eli.

"Where are you going," he asked. 

"I'm looking for the bathroom," I said feeling embarrassed. 

"You go here, take your 1st right and on your left would be the ladie room." 

"Kamsaminda," I said and left. 

~Eli's POV~

Wow! She is a really a funny and beautiful girl. I hope I can find a girl like you. Then, I suggested to follow her. I kept my distance but I was blocked with a bunch of girls. I tried to make my way but, they kept pushing me back. Why do I have to be attracted to many girls? 

~Eun Sun's POV~

Let see turn to the right...then it will be the first door to the...left! I found it. I entered and I saw Ji Woo. Oh, shoot. Okay...Okay, must act like you don't know her. I walked to the mirror and pretended to check my hair and make up. 

"I know it's you, Eun Sun," said Ji Woo. I looked at her with a crooked smile. 

"How did you know," I said with a timid voice. 

"I overheard you talking too Kiseop and his aunt." 

"Overheard! I think eavesdropped." 

"Okay, I eavesdropped and followed you." 

"What!" Ji Woo covered my mouth. I remove her hand out of my mouth. "How could you?" 

"Mianhae. I just really wanted to know that your going to the dance, and I was right." 

"Good for you." 

"Mianhae. Mianhae. Mianhae." Then she gave me a sad puppy face. 

"Okay! I'll forgive you, unless you don't do that again." 

"I will stop, unless you tell me the truth." 

"Fine." We hugged it out. 

"So...is Kiseop your date," Ji Woo said nudging me. I started to blush. "Come on, tell me." She sounded so desperate. 

"Unless, you don't tell my oppa," I said sticking out my pinky. She crossed with my pinky. 

"I promise." 

"Yes." She totally screamed her head off. 

"Shush! Will get in trouble." 

"Oh, mianhae. I can't believe it." She kept smiling for me. "When did this happen?"

"Like a two weeks ago." She slapped my arm and it turned red. "Owie."

"That's what you get for not telling me," she said. 

"Okay, I guess I deserve that." 

"I guess?" 

"Fine. I really deserve that. Happy!?" 

"Yes." 

"I have to go back to Kiseop. I think he is getting worried." 

"Okay. I'll see you in the dance floor then." I smiled. 

"Okay. Good bye," I said, waling out.  

I started to head back and something catch my eye. Ka Ye was hitting on Kiseop. I just knew that was Ka Ye because she is the only girl wearing a very tight dress and short dress. I walked calmly too them and forced a smile. 

"Kiseop, I'm back," I said. Ka Ye looked at me and her smile went down. "Oh, I'm sorry. Did I disturb your conversation?"  

Kiseop said, "Ani. Honey, this Ka Ye." 

"Honey," Ka Ye questioned. 

"Yes, she is my date and my honey, said Kiseop, putting his arm around my back. 

"Why won't you go to your date? I think he is looking for you," I said nicely and still smiling. 

"Oh yeah! My date is looking for me," Ka Ye said. You can tell she was trying to keep her cool down. When, she walked away, I looked at Kiseop. I crossed my arms and gave him the death stare. 

"What? Did I do something wrong," said Kiseop. I can't believe he doesn't know. I just walked away from him and went to Ji Woo. 

"What's wrong," Ji Woo asked and handed me a cup of wine. I sipped a little bit. 

"I saw Ka Ye flirting with Kiseop. Then when she left Kiseop just acted like nothing happened," I said. Drank a little bit more. 

"Well, that's what a boy does." She patted my back. "Mianhae." 

"I'll just stay with and your girlfriends." 

"Okay." She introduced to me some of her friends. They all knew who I am. And surprisingly they didn't say one mean thing about me. 

~Dongho's POV~

I need to tell hyung. I tried to back away slowly and silently. I made it and I tried to run to Kiseop but, Ka Ye spotted me. 

"Dongho," she said. I sighed and forced on a smile. 

"Yes," I said acting nice. 

"Did Kiseop's date didn't want to be with Kiseop. I can go and make him happy?" 

"Ani, she just wanted to spent tiem with her friends and they will be back together," I said. I hope she can leave me alone. She is the definition of annoying.

"Okay, but if they don't then, I'll make oppa happy." She smiled and walked away. Why did you call my hyung, oppa? Only Eun Sun should call him that. Not you! Anyways, I quickly tried to find hyung. I kept looking over and under. Then finally, I found him! I quickly ran as fast as I can and hit his back. I made him spit his drink. 

"Yeah, are you stupid," Kiseop screamed. I looked up and he didn't realize that was me. "Oh, I didn't know it was you, Dongho." 

"Its...okay," I said breathing heavy. 

"Here. Drink some water." I immediately took the cup of water and drank it all in one breath. 

"Thanks, Hyung."

"Anything is up?" 

"Eun Sun walked away because you didn't know that Ka Ye was flirting with you." 

"She was?" 

"Yup!" 

"I didn't notice it. The whole time I was talking with Ka Ye, I kept thinking about Eun Sun." 

"Wow hyung. Is really crushing on noona."

"You know that I won't hurt Eun Sun's feeling's. Dongho, I tell you everything." 

"I know. But what are you going to do know?" 

"I don't know?" 

"I know," I said. I whispered the idea to Kiseop's ear and he agreed. 


 Mianhae, Mianhae, and Mianhae.  *Bows 90 degrees* 

Finally, here is the update. I hope you like. 

Please comment and subscribe. 

Kamsaminda *Bows 90 degrees*, for your patience. 

Tell me what you think. :D