Kiseop's Day: Part 1

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Kiseop's POV~

Since Eun Sun kicked me out, I decided to go to Kevin's house. I wanted to walk there. It only took about twenty minutes. Not that far. But the whole time I was thinking about Eun Sun. I was afraid that jerk will do something to her. I kept thinking about if he kissed her and maybe Eun Sun will like it...NO! It can't be! She only likes me! When I finished thinking about this whole thing, I looked up and I was already at Kevin's House. I knocked on the door but no answer. I did it again and again. But no answer. I kicked the door down and saw Kevin drinking tea.

"Thanks, for doing that again. Would you like to come in," Kevin said.

"Mianhae. You woulkdn't answer and thank you," I said. I put back his door but it fell down. I gave Kevin an awkward smile and went to the living room. Don't worry his butler fixed the door. "Can I have some tea, please?"

"Yeah. Sure," Kevin said and went to the kitchen. I followed him. "I thought your going to be with Eun Sun. And giving a wonderful time on the bed."

"I was suppose to but...Yeah! That was out first time," I said and begin to blush.

"How was it?" 

"It felt normal."

"Then, why were you blushing," Kevin said giving memy tea.

"Shut up! Can we talk stop talking about it," I said.

"Fine! But why are you here?" I told him the whole story and finished my tea before him too. "Wow! Did you explain to Eun Sun, what really happen?"

"I tried but she kicked me out."

"By herself...with a boy...in a room." I thought about it and then something came in to my mind. 

Kiseop's Imagination

"Daniel, do you wanted to tell me," asked Eun Sun. And Eun Sun, was wearing shorts and a see through tank top.

"I did," Danile started, "I wanted to tell you how beautiful you look everytime I see." He came up to her and brought her in. Daniel, put her hair behind her face and she is giggling.

"Daniel, thank you but I think we shouldn't do this," she while Daniel is putting down on her on the bed.

"Don't say a word and let me do work while you moan for me," he whispered to his ear and they did it.

End of Kiseop's Imagination

"She can't do that," I screamed.

"Kiseop! Kiseop! It's just your imagination," said Kevin calming down.

"Oh k," I said and took a breathe.

"Don't worry. Eun Sun is smart girl and likes you."

"That's true! I'm her prince anyways," I said so proudly.

"Whatever, prince conciderate," he said.

"I'm bored! I want to do something?"

"Well, you can let Eun Sun ride you," Kevin siad and stick out his tongue.

"I'm gonig to kill you!"

"If you can catch me?" Kevin stood up and ran out of the living room. I went after him. He really gave me workout today. "You can't catch me!"

"I'm going to kill you," I screamed. When finally I got him, the rest of U-kiss came out of now where.

"Kiseop! Kevin," Soohyun screamed. We both looked up and I slapped Kevin's face. "Break it up!"

"Okay," we said in a unison. Dongo and Eli gaurded me while Soohyun and Aj guarded Kevin. I explained and everybody was laughing at me.

"Good one, Kevin," Eli said.

"Shut up, you guys. I don't want to talk about her right now," I said.

"What's wrong, hyung," Dongho said. I told everybody wat happened and they said, "Eun Sun likes you. She will never fall in love with anybody except you." I felt happt what they said but I was still worried.

"How about we go to the club and meet some nice ladies," suggested Eli.

"I don't know you guys. I have a girlfriend you know," I said. 

"Just flirt with them and if it get out of hand, will save your but," said Aj.

"Ummm..."


Here is the first part!

Hoped you like it!

What will Kiseop say???

Yes?

or

No?