My Day!

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun's POV~

I should be in my bed sobbing until there is no more tears, used tissues forming a mountain on one side and the other side filled with dishes. But I'm not. Aj insisted to hand out with him today. He wants to get off from the bed and enjot the sun in my face. Anyways, I put on my clothes that Aj bought me yesterday. Will, shippied it to me. Then, I put on my shoes and grabbed my bad with my phone in it.

     

I grabbed my keys and said goodbye to my family. Then, hopped on my new motorcycle and went off. He said to meet him at a coffe shop near their dance studio. I pass so many stores and I just noticed that, me and Kiseop visit all of them. I shook my head and then unexpectedly I stopped at the cafe that I was suppose to met AJ. That was weird but at least I'm here. I parked my car and put in the lock. Then walked in the cafe and this place is amazing.

I really like style and the music is ballad music. So the song was on is "I Was Wrong," by 2AM. I looked all over and I saw AJ waving his hands but when I got there, everybody was there even Kiseop.

"Oh, honey," said Kiseop. I put on a fake smile and sat next to AJ. "Come and sit next to me." Before I can answer a sit next to him.

"Wow, Kiseop your going to steal mt seat," said the girl who was kissing Kiseop yesterday. I chuckled and looked away. Aj looked at me.

"I'm fine," I whispered.

"Oh okay. Eun Sun this is one of our back up dancer from on of our concerts in the philippines, Suzy" said Dongho.

"Nice to meet you," Suzy said and showed up her hand. I just nodded and took a sip of water. Suzy put her hand down and I smiled. "Anyways, Kiseop I have some good moves you can use in your dance break." Kiseop wrapped his arm on her and squezed her.

"Isn't she great," said Kiseop. I nodded and forced on a smile.

"If you can excuse me," I said while standing up and walked to the bathroom. When I get there, I dropped to my knee and begin to cry. I can't take it anymore. If he wants break up, why wouldn't you do it already. So, I don't have to suffer anymore.

"Eun Sun," said someone. I looked up and it was AJ. He came down with me and rubbe my back. "It's okay."

"No it won't be. He just hurting me until I break. And you know what I already broke since yesterday. Plus, he is making it worst."

"Then, I think you should brake the marriage thing and dump him." I looked at him and smiled.

"Do you think so?"

"Well, it's your choice not mine." He handed me some tissue and walked back to the table. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up. Then when I walked out it was Kiseop. Great, more pain in my heart.

"Eun Sun, your acting strange lately ever since you got realsed," said Kiseop.

"So, you think I'm cray now," I exploded.

"Sshh...Calm down. People are watching."

"Let them watch!"

"Honey..."

"Don't call me honey."

"Eun Sun, did I do something wrong."

"Let me thing...NAE!"

"What did I do?"

"Yesterday, I was going to say hi to you but something caught my eye...You were frenching kissing that girl."

"Hey! The girl is my..." Kiseop didn't finish his sentence. I felt offeneded and and slapped him. Then Suzy came up to me.

"What are you doing? Are you crazy? This is my Oppa," said Suzy.

"Oppa..." I said.

"Eun Sun, this is not what it looks like," said Kiseop. I slapped him again and took off. I looked back and was surprised. This time he is not stopping me. My heart is really torn. Kiseop, you really broke it. I went to the beach and screamed my heart out.

"KISEOP YOU PABO," I screamed. Then I dropped to the ground and continued to cry. Why did you heart me like this? I guess were not meant to be...


Update! Hope you like it...well not the drama but the rest of it.

Comment.

"Author-sshi, will I be able to go back with Eun Sun," asked Kiseop.

"I don't know. Maybe if you wouldn't do things stupid, then you wouldn't be in this mess," I (me) said.

"It's not my fault."

"Its not you fault. Aish, jinja!"

"What!"

"Nothing...And now go away!"

"Fine. But me and Eun Sun have to be back to toghter again."

"Maybe or Maybe not..."

"Author-sshi," Kiseop complained.