My Old Friend Visiting!

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun's POV~

We finally finished packing, unpacking, and reranging. And it only took the whole moth of June. Don't worry, I got some breaks -only the weekends. My house looks amazing. We got into a new style and sold of our old furnature. Also, I got a new bed. I was so happy that my umma bought me it. It so comfortable, nice, and easy to sleep with.

I wanted to look simple, nice and roomy. The style's atomsphere felt like my old home again. I miss that place again. Anyways, I was on my bed flipping channels and then, my phone was vibrating. It was text from...Kiseop.

Can I come to you house now?

Your Fiance,

Kiseop <3

Ever since I left, he kept begging me for comming to see my new house but, he wants to his girl.

Nae! We finished yesterday! So, come!

Your Fiance,

Eun Sun <3

I waited until I got a text from. I was still continuing flipping through channels while, my phone vibrated again.

Coming Soon! See you there! :D

Your Fiance,

Kiseop <3

I was excited to see him. It's been a month I didn't see him or go on a date. I waited and waited. Then, someone ring door bell. I quickly hop off the coach and ran opened the door and mouth dropped.

"Oh my gosh! Daniel," I screamed. I hugged him so tight. "You...You look so different."

"But, I'm still the same," he said. I squealed and hugged him again. Daniel Padilla is me first best friend crush. I never told him yet even thought it been 13 years. Well, I was going to tell him but he had girlfriend and then he started going into the acting bisnuess and we stopped hanging out. And then we moved to Korea.

I invited him anf my mom was suprsied to see him again. My umma hugged him and gived him some tea.

"What are you doing here," I asked while pouring out some tea.

"Your umma didn't tell you," he said.

"Tell me what," I said while sipping me tea.

"Me and my mom is movining with you." When he said that, I spit out my tea and my eyes shot open.

"Jinja," I siad.

"Can't understand you. Speak in English, please," he said.

"Oh, Sorry. Really," I said english.

"Oo (Yes)," he said in Tagalog. I hugged him again.

~Daniel's POV~

I miss Eun Sun's hug. I miss everything about her. Her smile, laugh, voice, dance moves, eyes, and everything about her. I should've told that I liked you before I left. I'm afraid you found someone else that took my place. If not, then I hope you'll pick me, But If you do, I get you back. 

Then the door bell disturbed me from my thinking.

"Are you getting it," said Eun Sun's mom

"Ani umma. You get it," Eun Sun said. Her mom sighed and opened the door.

~Kiseop's POV~

"Is she here," I asked. Eun Sun's mother nodded. I walked in, switched my shoes to slipper and stepped in to living room. Then my eyes widened and my mouth dropped. Who is that guy? Why is she hugging with her eyes close? Does she like it?

"Kiseop," she screamed. She came up and hugged me. I couldn't show it that I was jealous or seen the whole thing, so I hugged with a fake smile. I saw the guy over there on the coach he looked me like, "Who are you?" "Oh, Kiseop this Daniel, my old friend, and Daniel this Kiseop my boyfriend."

"Hey, how are you," Daniel said in english and show his hand. I shook it and smiled. Then, he smiled back.

"Are you visiting," I said while sitting down next Eun Sun and bringing her closer. I was giving Daniel that shes taken.

"No, I'm staying at Eun Sun house," Daniel said. Eun Sun translated for me. The inside I was getting worried and cussing in my head but in the outside I smiled and waved.

"Eun Sun, I need," Eun Sun's umma said.

"Okay," she said. "Guys, I'll be back," she said in English. She left and went to the kitchen. She left me with this guy.

"Hello, can you understand me," I said in english.

"Yes! I'm not an edit you bastard," Daniel said. What did he call me? I can't believe this boy.

"What did you call me?"

"I called you bastarted, you stupid. Oh, sorry you can't even understand english, pabo." I can't believe this boy. He looked nice and cool guy but he is just a jerk.

"You know what, your the stupid one here," I screamed.

"Kiseop! That's mean," Eun Sun said. I looked back and I can't believe she caught me. Daniel smirked at me and pretand to be sad.

"It's okay, Eun Sun. I was helping him but he started cussing at me and called me stupid," he said.

"I can't believe this," I said.

"Yeah, me too. I thought you were different, Kiseop. Come Daniel I'll show you're room and don't worry your mom's room will be near my room and yours," Eun Sun said. Daniel hugged her and kissed her cheek. I realy wanted to punch this kid out.

"Thank you, Eun Sun," Daniel said and went up stairs.

"And for you, Kiseop, I want you out of my house and comeback when you realizied what you said and I want you to apologize to my best friend Daniel," she said to me.

"Whatever," I said while i'm grabbing my shoes and walked out the door. I can't believe this jerk did this to me. I'll get you back. Then I decided to go to Kevin's House.

~Eun Sun's POV~

I sighed and walked upstairs.

"Daniel, I'm really sorry about Kiseop," I said.

"It's fine," he said. We started walking and reached to your door.

"Okay, here is your room," I siad and opened the door.

"This is amazing," Daniel said.

"Really? I design this room," I said.

"Really? You have a gift."

"Hindi (No)."

"You do. Do you remeber when you always pick out my outfit when we are kids." We both laughed.

"I remember that. I miss the old days."

"Me too." I check out the time and I had to go sleep. I have to wake up early to find a dress to Kevin's Masqurade Ball. Wait, I should invite Daniel and ask him to be my date because Kiseop said that he was doing the Star Golden Ball with Dongho. 

"I'm Daniel, can I ask you something," I started.

"Wat's up Eunnie," he said.

"I have to go to a ball tomorrow and I was wondering...if you can be my date?" 

"Aren't you dating Kiseop?"

"Yeah but he busy and I don't want to be go alone." He let out a sigh and came up to me. We were to close that I can feel his breath while he can feel mine.

"I'll go with you because your my best friend." I squealed and hugged him.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you," I said and kissed him in the cheek. Then ran out the door happy.

~Daniel's POV~

Yes! We'll have our first date! Ever since I stopped talking her to her because of busy schedule, it made me relized I had feelings for you. My heart felt empty without you by my side for 13 years. I sighed and change to my pj's. Then I lay down on the bed and thought about Eun Sun to my sleep.


Update! Two chapter in a day!

Okay Daniel Padilla is a Filippino star. He is like my ideal type + Tao.

That's my type.

But anyways I hope you like this one better then the last chapter.

Thanks for stopping bye!

Please comment and subscribe.