Back Together?

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun's POV~

The morning was morning. Did some cleaning, laundry, and helped Kiseop on his dads business. I got to say they are approving but little by little every day. Plus, did some errands. So basically I was busy.

However when it hit five o' clock. I got ready. I wore a black, long, and spaghetti strap dress. Got my flats, that I bought yesterday, two laptops, purse and cell phone. Then head to the car. Kiseop was sleeping so I got away easy. But I left a note for me, "I'll be back".

Started the car and headed to back of a club. Where I met with the girls. But someone is missing. "Where is Min MIn?"

"We don't know," said Jwi So. We tried calling and looking for her but no sign of her. I started to get worried. Maybe she changed her mind? Or, she doesn't have the strength to do it. Everybody was getting worried, however I'm getting worried the most. So I decided them to get into place and turn on their ear and microphone and will them any updates. Everybody agreed and went ahead.

For me, I waited in the front and looked for her car. I checked my phone every second. Man, I was getting worried. So worried that I was so close to call the police. But didn't since Min Min finally. "Where have you been?" I hugged, in relieved.

"Sorry. My boss made me stayed in late. Plus my phone died," Min Min explained. I forgive her and told her to start the plan. I went to the car with Jwi So and started. I hacked into any electronic device, including the DJ's laptop. I'm that good.

"Where is he," Jwi So asked.

"He is right...here," I said, pointing the third camera. "He is just drinking and talking to some girls."

"A typical player." I agreed. I sent out signal and some of the girls did there duty. Like one of them accident give him the wrong drink, accidently spill their on him, some flirted and danced with him. However, Jwi So was the real cheese to the mouse. I nodded her to go in and watched from the camera. Then Min Min came back inside the car.

"Okay, I'm here," she said, suddenly entering the car

"Good job on spilling the drink on him," I proudly said. We both laughed and continue watching. Jwi So got his attention and is following her. Jwi So was leading him to a bedroom. He smirked and entered in then one of the girls, Suzy, covered his mouth with a small towel of sleeping gas. He struggled but passed out. "Okay girls...Come now." All of them agreed and reacted fast. Same as me, I deleted that part on the camera and got out of the system.

The back door opened and put him in the car tied and taped his mouth.

"Awe~ He looks so cute when he gets trick," said Min Min. We all laughed and thanked some of the girls for helping. Next, once they left, the three of us went to Min Min's house. Where we tied him up to a chair and waited for him to wake up. However, while we're waiting for him, we went through his phone and took a deep closer look from my computer.

So far, he has many calls from his guy best friend and some girls, but its mostly the guy. I thought that he was gay but not. He still has the picture of him and Min Min on his phone still. Plus, its only those kind of pictures. He even stills has Min Min's texts, bad or good, and number.

"Min Min, do you think he wants you back," I asked.

"Before, hell no. However, now...I'm confused," she answered back, beginning to cry.

"Where am I," he said, waking up. "W-why I'm tied to a chair?" He was screaming and panicking. He looked like a flaying fish. I wanted to laugh but kept quite. 

"Shush, we'll release you but you have to answer questions," said Jwi So. 

"No! I want to get out of here. I'll call the cops." All of us laughed. "Are you guys girls?" We laughed again. 

"Like what she said, we'll let you go after you answer some questions," I said. He didn't give in and tried to struggle his wat out but gave up. "Good boy. First question, who is this girl you keep talking about with your buddy?" 

"Y-you don't need to know," he screamed. 

"Then you'll stay there," said Jwi So. 

"Okay. Okay. It's my ex-girlfriend." 

"Named?" 

"Min Min." We were surprised even Min Min. We asked why but he really poor his whole soul in the answer. He wanted find a way to get back together. How he is going to do it. What to give to her and etc. Min Min stayed quiet for the whole time. "I really do love her and miss her." That's when Min Min came out of the dark and ran into hug with him. 

Jwi So and I awed. They do look cute together. We also stepped out into the darkness. They just hugged for a while until he asked to be release. Well we did and properly hugged Min Min right and for the longest time. We took a bunch of pictures. 

"You really love me," Min Min asked. 

"I did. It was a big mistake to let you go," he answered. 

"When did you realized that?" 

"After, I force pushed you out of my house. After, five minutes I was going to bring you inside but you disappear. I tried to call you but you changed your numbers even your friends didn't know your changed number. I tried to visit you at work but moved to different spot. Even your house too. I thought I lost you." Min Min was crying when he said those things. We told Min Min that were going to leave and after saying our goodbyes and apologies.

Jwi So took me home and when I entered, I saw Kiseop still sleeping. I put on blanket on top him and kissed him on the forehead. Secondly, checked the kitchen and there were some left over ramen noddles and fish. Then went upstairs did my night routine and went downstairs and slept on the other couch near Kiseop. I wanted to sleep near him.  


Hey! Wats up. 
Long time no see. 
Sorry for the late update. Been busy with band duets, dance and my body being so sore. 
This is update is a bit boring please bare with me. 
Thank you so much for waiting and being so patient. My heart is just happy because of that. 

Please: 
Comment. Subscribe, Upvote. 

Reach me: 
Twitter: KissMeBBC 
Kakao Talk: KissBBC 
Instragram: bbcluber