Alone

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun’s POV~

“Kiseop, we need you on the set,” said the director.

“Coming,” Kiseop screamed back. “I’ll be back, promise.”

“Okay. Now go,” I said. He took off the blanket around us, hand it to me and ran to set. Next he talked to the director. He looked so serious but it's cute on him. I chuckled on my thoughts and went to the snack table. It was filled a lot of Japanese food.

“Hey, pretty,” someone said.

“Kiseop, go back in the set be-” I couldn’t finish. I was surprised who said that. “Eli!”

“Thanks for the hi,” he sarcastically said.

“Oh, sorry,” I said, bowing. He laughed and I stood straight up. I gave him a weird look and grabbed my pre-made green tea. “How are you?” I tried to break off the awkward atmosphere. Then drink my tea but yelp softly.

“You okay,” he asked. I nodded “Tired. I want to go sleep in the couch,” he answered back. We both laughed.

~Eli’s POV~

Her laugh and smile is adorable.

“I wish I can have you,” I mumbled to myself.

“Huh,” she asked.

“Oh, nothing. So, when you are getting married to Kiseop?”

“After graduation. So I think three more months.”

“I’m really happy for you guys,” I lied, smiling.

“Kamsahamnida,” she said, blushing while looking at Kiseop. I looked down and walked away. “Wait.”

“Yes,” I faked a smile.

“Would you like to go eat lunch after your set,” she asked.

“How about Kiseop,” I asked back.

“He needs go into his dad’s business for some financial problems,” she answered back, “what do you say?”

I thought about it and it seems a new way to get to know about her. “Sure.”

“Yeah,” she said, running up to me and giving me a hug. I was in shocked but hugged her back and rest my head on her head. She was so warm. Can I please have her, Kiseop? Can we stay like this.

~Kiseop's POV~

As I finish my set, I looked where the couch was but Eun Sun wasn’t there. I searched for her and I found her but was a bit shocked. She was hugging some other man. I took a few steps forward and realized it was Eli. Does he like her?

“Jagiya,” I screamed. She released from the hug and came running to me while smiling. She runs up to me into a hug. I should be the only one to hug so long.

“You did amazing,” she complement.

“Jinja?”

She nodded and smiled. We kept hugging then crashed into the couch without breaking apart, but she landed on top and I was at the bottom. We both laughed and stay like this for a long while.

~Eli’s POV~

When she let go, if felt like something was missing. After that, when she went to Kiseop I felt completely lonely. Why can’t you love me?


An update! Yeah! Drama is going to start soon. When will they live happily ever after? Please comment and I'm still working the poster. Also, here is the teaser.