Sticking Up With Jerks!

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun's POV~

After all the shopping, my umma and Auntie wanted to put those stuff in her car. We asked for help but they wanted to build muscle and do it. So, me and Daniel wanted to see the pet shop. When, we got there I saw Jwi So. My best friend and noe my sister-in-law. I ran up to her and hugged her so tight.

"I miss you so much," I said.

"I miss you more," Jwi So said. We hugged again. When we sperated, Daniel came up behind holding a water bottler. "Who is this, Eun Sun? Your new boyfriend?"

"Yeah! No," I said. Daniel started to blush. "He is just a childhood best friend." I grabbed Daniel by his neck and noggie his head.

"That hurts, Eun Sun," Daniel said.

"Okay, I'll stop," I said. I did but gor pay back, Daniel started to tickling me. "Hahahaha....Stop.....hahahahaha....Okay.....I....Give....hahaha...up". He stopped but hugged me behind.

"Are sure you guys your not dating," asked Jwi So said putting away the dog food in the shelf.

"No, were just really close," said Daniel. I looked at him and pinched his cheeks.

"Okay!" We talked for awhile and got some coupons on dog food and dog treats. Then we went to the food court. We ordered from Panda Express. I got Chow Mein, Orange Chicken, Steamed Rice and sprite for my soda. Daniel got the same but swicthed Chow Mein with Honey Shrimp. We sat at the table and enjoyed our food. Until, U-kiss came up.

"Just ignore them Daneil. I hopefully they'll leave," I asked. Daniel looked up on them and continued eating. After a few minutes, Eli grabbed Daniel by the collar. "Yeah! Let him go!"

"Sure," Eli said and dropped Daniel. I quickly went over to Daniel.

"I'm fine," he said. I stood up and took out my travelling size stick. U-kiss was laughing and even the people who are watching.

"You think this cute, huh," I siad. And everybody nodded and kept laughing. But when I slashed it became a 7 fot long stick of metal. Everybody stopped laughing and was shocked. I got in my fighting stance and watched my back. When Kebin secretly grabbed my waist, I punched his side and he let go. I got out of his bubble and kicked him back. Then, Eli came by. He was watching my every move. Then his eyes kept moving left to right. Instanly I kicked up and Dongho and Aj was kicked on the face while I hit Eli with my stick. Then Hoon grabbed Daniel by his collar. Daniel kicked his way out and I threw him numchuck. He flipped around his shoulder and through his legs. "Wow, Daniel."

"Since were gone, I had to learn something," he said. We were back to back. Dongho, Aj, Kevin and Hoon was knocked out. So we had three left. "I get that cheating jerk while you get those other things." I nodded and went for it.

Eli grabbed my stick and threw my stick far and far away. I was in shock. Soohyun grabbed my arms and Eli tried to punch my face but since I ducked, Eli punche Soohyun on the lip and was knocked out. I quickly got up and tried to get my stitck but Eli got my collar and threw me down to the ground.

"Eun Sun," screamed Daniel. I stood up and spit on the ground.

"Daniel," I screamed. He was busy hitting Kiseop but since I distracted him he got punched. "Sorry." I said. Anyways, I looked back and Eli was near me.

"This is want you get for this morninng," Eli said. And slapped me. I fell the down to the ground. The pain was much worst then my borken heart. "Get up, princess." I tried but his foot pushed my face. I tried so hard but he kicked me in the legs. Finally when I was on my back, I breath heavyly and tried to get up. I did and Eli smirked. Then right away I pulled out my brother gave me for my gift last year. He said if I get into trouble and I'm almost getting killed I cane bring out a gun.

When I bringed out, Everybpdy was in shock. U-kiss flead and waited for few seconds and cracked up.

"Eun Sun put the gun down," Daniel said. I turned around and he was scared.

"Don't worry. It's a toy gun," I said. I had to prove it so I press the trigger and it shot out bubbles. Everybody was relieved and laughing too. After that, one of the workers gave us a First Aid kit and some ice packs. We sat back at out sits and fixed each others cuts and bruises. Then, one of them brough back my 7 foot stick. I bowed my head and continued our lunch. After that, we met out moms and explained what happened. They were still laughing because of the fake gun thing. I hopped on my motorcyle and Daniel and started to go home. We were stil full form lunch we ate little bit adobo chicken. Then went to bed early because we have to go to the party around 2-ish.


Update!

2 in one day wow!

Please support my other stories too.

Thanks!!