Chapter 72: Boy and Girl

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun's POV~

I am already 8 months and one week of prenancy. The pain is becoming harder to endure and hold in. Plus the contractions has not been nice to me at all. I started to breath heavy. In and out. And as fast as I can. 

"Jagiya, okay," Kiseop asked. 

"No," I screamed.

"Lets go bring to the hospital and fast," he said, carrying me in a bridal style into the car.

Kiseop buckled me up, immediately goes to the driver seat, started the car and stepped the pedal. I gripped on the seat and breathed heavily. I looked out of the window and we were passing the shops fast. Kiseop was trying his best to go to nearest hospital as fast as he can without getting caught with the police. I kept holding it, gripping on the seats tightly. My nails digging in. 

"We are almost there. Try to hold on," Kiseop said making a left sharp turn going to the front of the hospital. 

I made a whinnying noise. "K-Kiseop hurry..."

Right away, he did. Kiseop carried me in screaming, 'My wife is about to give birth', so loud that he made sure everybody heard him. The nurses put me in a stretcher and quickly being me into an empty room and started the procedure. The doctor and three nurses put there gloves on and mask. One of the nurses riped my jeans, put my legs in a stance and wide opens. 

Doctor said, "Go ahead and push. Push all of your might." Then two nurse hold on my leg, one for each leg. 

Kiseop said, "Don't worry jagiya. I will be here for you." He hold into my hand tightly and smiled at me. I hold his hand and smiles back.

"Push," the doctor said. "Push"

I did and the pain cannot be describe. It's worst than getting hurt by Kiseop three times in the past. I screamed in pain and pushing in pain. Kiseop wipes the sweat off of my face and he grips on my hand. Breathing heavy and pushing with all of my might.

"Almost there. Come on keep pushing. Nurse, get ready. It's coming out," said the doctor while the nurse is prepared. "There it goes." The doctor and the nurse got the baby out and did the routine while I was catching my breath. Kiseop kissed my forehead and smiled at me. 

"Its a girl," Kiseop screamed, tearing up. "She is beautiful like her mother." 

I smiled. Then feel the contractions again, holding onto Kiseop's hand. I looked at him and he was confused. "We are h-having twins." His eyes widen and tried to speak but no words could come out. I continue to scream in pain and push. The doctor kept saying 'Push' and I did. Kiseop checked and he fainted. 

Doctor said quickly, "Nurse, helped the husband and somebody get ready for the other baby." The first nurse got ready for the second baby and the other one helped Kiseop get up. He was coming to his sense until the nurse got the second child then he fainted again. 

"Jagiya," I said in shocked. 

"He will be fine," said the nurse, smiling. 

I nodded and the doctor got me cleaned up and changed. I was tired and happy at the same time. As she help get into a clean bed and transfer me into my new room, I see Kiseop on the couch still passed out. I giggled and remembers that you fainted. I watched him sleep for a few minutes until a different nurse came in and did a quick check up. 

"Okay. You are good and healthy. Even your babies. Congratulations on your twins," she said smiling and writing down on her clipboard.

"Thank you. I couldn't done it with you guys help. So thank you very much," I said, bowing my head. 

"Well your very welcome. Your babies will be here shortly. They are still getting ready." 

"Nae." I watched the nurse walk out and close the door behind her. "I get to be with them soon." Heard Kiseop made a sound and I looked. "Kiseop? Are you awake?" 

"Mmm...," he said rubbing his eyes. I look at him waiting for a word. 

"Jagiya..." 

"Nae..." He looked at me and smiled. Then goes up to me, holding my hands. "How are you beautiful?" He smiled, kissed, and lied down next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "You are such full of surprises. Aren't u?" 

"Nae," I laughed. "I am getting better. I am aren't I? I wanted to surprise you. We one boy and one girl." 

I looked at him and gave him a kiss. He smiled and kissed me back, holding his grip around my waist. We both separate slowly and pecks my forehead. We talked about naming our kids. Even searched up any names online using his phone. He is going to name our girl and I will name our boy. Then someone knocks on the door and invited them in.

"Oh well someone is recovering well," the doctor laughed. "Anyways, here is your guys son and daughter." She motions the nurse to bring them in and I couldn't help it but just burst into tears. Kiseop also started to tear and hand me Jinkyong, our daughter, and he gets Junhong, our son. We told them their official names and the Doctor took note. Then left the four of us to be together. 

"Kiesop, Jinkyong has your eyes," I said, smiling and looking at him. 

Kiesop looks and said, "True but Junhong has your cute little ears that I love."

He kissed my forehead and smiled. I was blushing and smiled big. Kiseop scooted closer to me and lean his back on the upper part of the bed; I did the same. I rested my head on his strong shoulders and we both fell asleep. 


Long time no see. How are you guys? I hope good. 

Like always. Please Comment and Subscribe. 

Will be revising so sorry for spam of updating this story.