School: Part1!

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun's POV~

I woke up and saw Kiseop still sleeping. I smiled and kissed him in the forehead. He looks so cute. Anyways, I sat up and rubbed my then, when I was about to stand up and go look for my clothes, Kiseop grabbed my wrist and pulled me in.

"Kiseop, lets get ready for school," I said and laughed.

"I don't want to go. I want to stay with you, right here, ," Kiseop said and he kissed the back of my neck. I giggled and turned around, to face him, and smiled.

"Come on, please."

"Ani!" I put on my puppy eyes face on and made a whinnying sound. "That's not going to work." He closed his eyes for a second but open it and gave me a you-win look. "Okay."

"Yeah!" I got up, gather my clothes from the ground, and look for my extra clothes in the closet. I leave some extra clothes at his house, it's not weird because he did the same at my place. When I finally got it out, I took out my clothes and started to take a quick shower. After that, I wrapped a towel around my body and another for my hair. I walked out and I see Kiseop putting on his shirt. I quickly look away.

"I'm done," he said. I looked at him and he is then he put on his jacket.

"You look handsome, oppa," I said while removing the towel from my hair. Then, arms appeared on my waist.

"Gomayo. You look y thought," he said so seductive that it shivers down my back.

"G-Gomayo. O-oppa, l-let m-m-me p-p-p-ut o-o-on s-ome cl-clothes."

"I guess but I like it when your though." He let goes and walked out of the room. I touched my face and it was warm.

"Aish! That...that....oppa." Anyways, I already cool down from his comment and started to change but someone knock. "Kiseop, If that was you, don't come in here!"

"It's his umma," said jangmonim. 

"Oh, come in!" She did and handed me a bag. "What's this?"

"Just put it on and you can get back at Kiseop." She smirked and walked out and closed the door behind her. I looked confused and look threw the bag. I pulled out a tight and red shirt and really short pants.

"She wants me to put this on," I said to myself. I shrugged and put it on. I fixed my hair and checked the bag for more things. There were socks, boots, and a bag.

I put on light eye make up and a bold and bright red lipstick. Then headed downstairs.

"WOW, Eun Sun! You look hot, noona" said Dongho. Kiseop looked at Dongho and slapped him behind the head. "Sorry, hyung."

"Dang, my sis got back," said Sung Gyu.

"Your smoking hot," said L while putting his arms around my wrist. I looked at him but I was blushing. Then, Kiseop grabbed me and pulled me into him.

"Yeah! She is mine," Kiseop screamed. Everybody was surprised while I blushed.

"Okay, Kiseop," said Kiseop's umma. "Also, Eun Sun catch." I did and there were keys. I put on a confused look to Kiseop's umma and she giggled. "You can borrow my motorcycle." When she said, 'motorcycle', my eyes widen and ran outside. I saw it and oh my gosh, its so pretty. Also, hot pink.

I grabbed the helmet and the gloves from my bag.

"Gomayo, jangmonim," I said.

"No problem, just take good care of it. k," said jangmonim. I nodded and inserted the keys. Then, I started the engine, it felt so good.

"Wait," someone screamed. We both looked back and it was Kiseop. "Are you going with out me?" I wanted to say no but I saw his sad face and I couldn't say no.

"Ani~ Hope on," I said. He did and his umma gave him an helmet.

"Gomayo, umma," He said. His umma smiled and walked inside the house.

"Hold tight," I said. He did and placed his head on my shoulders. I flipped the stands and we were off.


When we got to the school, people were staring at us and following us. When I parked, Kiseop got off and he removed his helmet. All the girls were screaming.

"Oppa!" "Be Mine!" "Date Me." I Ignore there comments and got off. I removed my helmet and the boys were whistling. Kiseop looked at them and they stopped. I giggled on his jealousy. He grabbed my waist and brought him near his side. Then, walked out like that. Everybody made us a way and we headed to our first class.

"Oh look, there is the b*tch," said SUZY. I thought she was in a different school. But go figure. Kiseop looked at her and she wiggled her fingers at him and smiled. Kiseop walked up to her and grabbed her hair. "Ow! Ow! Ow! Oppa." Kiseop finally let go of her hair. Everybody was staring at them, even me.

"Kiseop, what are you doing," I ask. Kiseop didn't even listen to me. He grabbed her hair again and brought her in front of me.

"Apologize," Kiseop said. I looked at Suzy eyes and she was tearing.

"Ani," Suzy refused.

"Apologize. Or I beat the crap out of you."

"Okay. Eun Sun, I'm sorry for calling you names and kissing your oppa." She begin to cry. I looked at her and looked at Kiseop. "I'm sorry."

"That's a good girl. Now, scram." She stood up and ran away somewhere. I look up at Kiseop and gave him a what-was-that look. "What?"

"Unbelievable," I said. I went back to my seat and alot of the girls were looking at me. Ignore that and talked too Dongho, until the teacher came.

~Ring~Ring~Ring~

"Break," said the teacher. Everybody stood up and went out while, I had to get my books.

"Are you coming," said Kiseop.

"Yeah! Just wait for me at the food court," I screamed.

"Okay. Don't be late. I'll miss you alot." I giggled and grabbed the last book. Then when I turned around it was Suzy and her friends. One of them hit my books down so they did.

"What was that," I screamed.

"Oh, what a screamer we have here," girl number one said. She pushed me down to the ground. I tried to hold in my anger because I promised my brother that I won't be in another fight. "Look up you, b*tch!" I didn't but the other girl did it for me. So, technically I am now.

"Do you know that I hate you," said Suzy.

"Of course. Because I took back my oppa from me," I said. She became angry from my comment and slapped me. I tried to get up and hit her back but her two friends got me and pinned me too the wall.

"Hit me again..." 

"Or else what," Suzy finished my sentence.

"This." I kick straight up from her face and she fumbled back. Then her friends released me and go help her up.

"You broke my nose, your b*tch!"

"So, it's need to fixed with all of your flaws on your face." She get pissed and started to run to me but I scooted to the left and she hit her face into the wall. I grabbed my books and bag and walked out.

"What took you so long," said Kiseop after from...running. "Are you hurt?"

"Ani. Suzy and her friends tried to her me but I gave her a broken nose," I answered. Kiseop was in shocked but smiled.

"That's my girl." I giggled and Kiseop carried my books for me.

~Suzy's POV~

"I'm going to get out back, Eun Sun. If its the last thing I do," I screamed. I stood up and walked to the nurses office. I got my nose back to its place, wrapped, and ice packed.


Update! Hope you'll like it. It's pretty long and might be boring. Mianhae!