Kiseop's Brithday Party: Part 2

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun's POV~

"Kiseop...."

"Eun Sun, can you ever love me again like before," asked Kiseop.

"I still love you too but I given so many chances and you had failed me." I looked down and wiped my tears.

"I know and I was stupid and dumb. And played with you but I always loved you. And If I had a chance to go back to time, I would fix those mistakes I made. Eun Sun, I truly love you." His words were healing my bruise heart again.

"I know you would and I know I love you but how can I trust from the third time. While we were near to our wedding day," I said.

"I do trust you and you should trust me!"

"How!?" Finally we were both screaming at each other. "Huh!" I kept slapping his chest and started to cry. He stopped me and hugged me. I tried to get out but he was squeezing me tight. "Kiseop let go!"

"Ani!"

"Kiseop...How can I trust you again?"

"Because I never had with any other women except for you. Because when I dream of us getting married; I wanted to have kids. At least two." I calmed down by his comment and thought about it. And it was certainly true. I looked up at him and he let go of me to wipe my tears. "Wow, I can't believe your make up isn't ruined yet?" Both of us laughed.

"That's why its called water proof." We still continued to laughed then we stopped. I went to the couch and sat there. Then I started to chiver. Wow! It was really cooler then other knights. Then something was on my shoulders. Kiseop removed his jacket and put it over me. He smiled and I smiled. "Gomayo!"

"What are we going to do," Kiseop asked. I placed my hands with his and I kissed him in the cheeks.

"Since we still love each other and we want to be together. I guess the wedding is back on." Kiseop smiled and kissed me. Then picked me up and swinged me around.

"Jinja?"

"Nae. But one rule."

"You have to live with me or I have to live with you."

"Done," said Kiseop and we kissed again. Then almost everybody came to us. They were wondersing why there was yelling.

"Kiseop, what's going on," asked Sung Gyu. "Eun Sun are you hurt?"

"Ani," I said.

"Then, what was all that racket," asked Soohyun.

"The wedding is back on," said Kiseop. Everybody cheered, even my brother. I was in shock. I thought he will get mad but he was happy. So, we warpped around our arms to each other and Kiseop kissed my forehead. Then Kiseop and my parents told the kids to go back to the house. After, they were done, they looked at us with their eyes.

"Umma. Appa," I said.

"Mom. Dad," said Kiseop.

"Since, your going to get married less then ten months, I think its time for you guys to learn how to leave with each other," said my umma. Me and Kiseop eyes widen.

"So that means..." I said.

"It means that we bought you a house near the school. And you'll be moving their next week," said Mrs. Lee. And Mr. Lee gave us our keys to our house. Everybody was happy until I saw my Appa kinda behind. 

"Wait here, Kiseop," I said.

"Nae," he said. I let go of his heads and ran to my appa.

"Appa, are you okay," I asked.

"Nae."

"Are you sure? Are you mad that I'm leaving?"

"I'm not mad or sad. It's just your my little girl and your going to get married soon. I think its too fast but when I see you have grown. I just knew that this marriage will alst long." I begin to tear.

"Appa..." I hugged him and cried. "Appa, I will always be your baby girl. Never forget and I won't forget thet eiher. But please healthy and strong the day I leave okay. I want you to be healty. Okay, appa?"

"For you, I'll be. Now, go to your husband. I think he is waiting for you."

"Okay. Also, have fun with umma." I quickly hug my appa and ran back to Kiseop. We intertwined fingers and walked inside the house.

"Anything worng," asked Kiseop.

"Ani," I said and smiled. We went to the dance floor and we dance like there was no tomorrow then Mrs. Lee pulled out a slow song out.

So, Kiseop took me in and I place my hands on his shoulder and waist. At first, it was us. Then, Sung Gyu and Jwi So. Then came our parents. And that was it. Only four couples dancing. Everybody just watched and cheered. But in the middle, everybody left except me and Kiseop. And at the end, we twirled around in circles and put our foreheads together.

"Kiss! Kiss," the crowd kept cheering. I was turning red but I got even more red when Kiseop just kissed me unexpectedly. I closed my eyes right away and then we seperated. I looked away smiling like a doofus and looked back at him. Then, they put back the tracks. It was playing right now, "I Love You" by 2NE1.

We got of the dance floor and get some drinks. I got sprite while Kiseop got Coke. Then, we just talked and discuss the house too. We were thinking painting the wall a light color of turquiose or blue. Then we discussed about the kitchen but it got really detailed. Then unexpectedly, Jwi So grabbed me to the dance floor. And we started to dance. I looked at Kiseop and mouthed the words, "Sorry".

He mouthed back, "It's okay." Then went back to dancing. Then when the party was done. My family, Infinite, U-Kiss, and Jwi So stayed after. My parents car stopped working and then U-kiss for get their dorm key and their boss is not inside and Infinite, I don't what happened but they have no clue to get home. And for Jwi So, someone took off the wires in her car. So, me, my mom, and Jwi So had to share a room. Then the boys were split up by group. So, Infinite and U-kiss had thier own rooms. While my oppa and appa, shared a room .


Update twice. My finger hurt. I hope you like it! Please comment and subscribe. Eun Sun & Kiseop FIGHTING!!