Chapter 3: Bad Too Good

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun's POV~

I really hate this school. I went to the bathroom to remove the eggs on my face and flour on my clothes. Why do I get pick on most of the time? Why did my mom bring me here in this rich, snooty, and bully school? It was hard to remove the rotten egg in my hair. I had to wash it a million times. 

"Ugh!" I screamed.

I stepped back and kicked all of the mirrors. That's how mad I was. Then I went to the locker room and wore a black sports bra, shorts and a mask. My brother gave it to me when I do my Karate. He doesn't like me to expose my self. If you haven't notice but, my oppa is really protective. As I got my weapons from my brothers locker, these girls and one them looks like Ka Ye was walking over here. I quickly got my stuff and locked the locker. I checked it first before and then run away. I looked back if they were following me but they weren't. The next thing you I know I bumped into someone. I fell so hard to my bottom. I looked up and my eyes widen like an owl. 

"What the heck?! Watch were you going!" screamed Eli. I stood up slowly and picked up my infinite gym bag. 

"Are you okay, huyng," asked Dongho. 

"I'm fine, but I'm not sure about this thing in front of me." 

"I'm not a thing!" I screamed. He came up to me and looked at m then he put his hand on my shoulders. 

"If you're not a thing then remove your mask." 

"I can't do that," I said stepping back. 

"Okay then, suit your self." He stepped back to his group and smirked. "Get her." When he said that, I took out my red stained bamboo stick. I use this for Kung Fu. Don't worry its not blood. I think? 

"Woah there, put that down little girl," said Alexander coming close to me. I point it at him and he flinched. I love learning Kung Fu.

"Then, don't come near me." They started to back off while I slowly put it away into my bag. As I got halfway, they tried to attack me. However, their not smart. I hit Alexander in the stomach and he went down. "Who else wants more?" I smirked. 

"Alexander!" screamed Kiseop. I looked at him but I looked back at Eli. 

"That's it," said Kiseop. He came up to me but I kicked him to the lockers and hold the bamboo stick to his neck. 

"Come even close...and he'll lose it." They backed up even more and made a way for me to walk. I released Kiseop from the trap, he went to Alexander and helped him up. "If you do anything stupid again, I'll look for you." I said while passing them. 

~U-Kiss's POV~

"Wow! That girl is strong," said Alexander holding his stomach. "I never felt this kind of pain before." 

"I know right, I didn't expect that to happen to me. Ever," Kiseop said. 

"Who is she," asked Kevin. 

"Yeah, who is she," everybody said in a unison.

~Eun Sun's POV~

That was close. I would be dead right know, if they knew its me. I kept walking and forgot where to go to the Martial Arts room. I looked everywhere. Then, I ended up to the park. Nobody was here. So, I put on some music like "Freeze" and "Nanrina" by Block B. I practiced a lot of kicks and punches. Then I put on a soothing song. To do my Ju Do. 

"Yah!' someone screamed.

"Oh, It's only you Jwi So," I said relieved. 

"I saw what happened." 

"What are you talking about?" I turned around and practice, pretending that nothing happened. 

"Don't deny it!" She came in front me and that was a bad timing to. I hit her with my num-chucks. He face was getting red. 

"Sorry," I apologize hugging her. 

"It's okay!" Then she hit my head. "Pabo!" 

"Okay! I deserve that." I kept rubbing my head. "Don't tell Oppa." 

"Don't tell oppa, what," said Sung Gyu. 

"Don't tell oppa that I'm practicing my Martial Arts," I said trying to be calm. 

"It's okay! I use to practice here until U-Kiss tried to kill L here. So just be careful." 

"Okay, oppa." 

"Carry on with your girl talk." Then he walked away. We waited until he we couldn't see him. 

"Okay, tell me who are you taking to the dance," Jwi So asked randomly. I was still in the middle of a form. 

"I'm not going," I said lying. 

"Why not?...wait," she smirked. "Your lying?" 

"No, I'm not." 

"Yes, you are." 

"Do you have proof? 

"No but, I will see at the dance tomorrow though, okay? bye!" 

"What ever you said," I said and waved her a good bye. After three hours of practicing my muscles were getting stronger and tired. I put my gym bag in my locker, because I felt so lazy to but in my oppa's locker. When I closed my locker, Ka Ye was behind from my locker door. 

"Oh my gosh, you scared me," I said locking my locker. 

"Why did you hurt Alexander and Kiseop,' Ka Ye asked. 

"I didn't," I lied. Good thing I changed my clothes and hid my mask. 

"Yes you did. Who else wants to revenge on U-kiss? They're always on you." 

"That be true but do you think me the weakling and nerd girl can hurt anybody?" 

"Oh, your right then. Your to weak and have no muscle." When she said that, I tried to hold my anger inside. 

"Now, would you excuse me, I have to go buy something." I grabbed my bag from the ground and ran away. That was close. If anybody from the U-kiss members or the queenkas knew it was me...my life will be like hell. 


I left a voice mail for, oppa. I told him that I will be late because I'm dress shopping right now but I lied. I said, "I was at the supermarket and going to check out some books." I hope he doesn't look for me. Anyways, I'm at "Beauty Today". I never went here before but when I walked in, there were so many cute and y dresses. They had casual, formal, brides maids, and even wedding dresses. I wish my closet was like this. I kept looking at all of the dresses. 

"Annyeonghaseyo," said the owner. I knew that because it said Owner Mrs. Lee on her name tag. 

"Annyonghaseyo," I said and bowed. 

"Do you need any help miss?" 

"Don't call me Miss. My name is Eun Sun and yes I do." 

"Okay, Miss Eun Sun. Where are you going?" 

"It's a masquerade ball at my high school." 

"Oh, I think we have some dresses and mask too. Follow me dear." I followed and we went to a dressing room. She measured my waist and height. Then she told me to wait. As I was waiting my phone rang. 

~natgwa bamda sanggwan eobtge, georireul naga hemae, we gonna party baby (It's so amazing)~ 

Oh! It was Kiseop. 

"Hello," I said cheerfully.

"Hey Eun Sun are you excited for tomorrow," he asked. 

"Yes. I'm getting my dress. Meet me at the fountain at 9:00 pm. Okay?" 

"Okay. I hope to see soon. I need you to make my life complete." And he hanged up. Did he say...

"Okay, We have three dresses for you? Come and try," she said smiling. I tried the first but it was too long. Then, I tried the second but it was to tight around my chest. Lastly I tried this third dress. And I knew it was the dress but, it wasn't. 

"I'm sorry miss, I don't think we..." she stopped. She rushed out of the dressing room. I waited and waited. I don't know what it take her so long. 

"Try this, dear." I put it on and it this dress was perfect. It looked so beautiful. It wasn't too long or short. It had a v-neck in the front. Even it was simple and the color fitted my skin toned the best. She put on the mask that matched with it too. 

"The dress and the mask is beautiful," I said smiling at her. 

"I know, It's mine," she said smiling back. 

"Oh, I can't wear this, This is yours, not mine." 

"Don't worry about you can keep it. Your the right customer for this." 

"Really? This is yours and your memories." 

"Yes, I know that. However, you can keep it but, my memories are in here," she said while pointing at her brain. I hugged Mrs. Lee tightly. "You look amazing," she said. She came up to me and twirled me around.  "Nephew, look at this customer." We both looked at the door to see her nephew. I almost lost my balance. 

"Kiseop," I questioned. 

"Eun Sun," he questioned. 

"You two know each other," Mrs. Lee asked us.  

"Auntie, she is my...date." he said coming to me and put his arm around me. Mrs. Lee looked at me. 

"Is that true," she asked me. I nodded shyly. 

"Oh my gosh! You guys look cute together. Wait! Kiseop go put on your tux and your mask."

"Auntie, really. Now?" he said. 

"Yes! And go!" He grabbed his tux and mask and went to the dressing room. When he came out with his tux and his mask on, he looked handsome. I couldn't believe he is my date. 

"Your speechless, aren't you Eun Sun," said Mrs. Lee teasing me. "Come here. I want to take a picture of both of you. He came and stood right next to me. She took bunch of pictures. "You guys look cute together." 

"I know we are. That's why I like about her," said Kiseop. He made me blush even more. 

"Tomorrow, Eun Sun you can come here early and I can do your hair, make up and you guys can ride together," said Mrs. Lee. 

"Kamsaminda, Auntie," Kiseop and hugged her. 

"Kasaminda," I said. I came up to her, bowed, and hugged her. Kiseop and I put back our regular clothes and we headed off to the park. 


Here is an late update! Mianhae!!! 

Hope youe like it. 

Please subscribe and comment!!! <3 

Kasminda for your support!!! <3