Planning A Wedding Now!?!

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun's POV~

"Eun Sun wake up," my umma screamed.

"Wae! It's not a schoold day," I scremed back. I try hard to go back to sleep but umma dragged me out of bed. "Umma! Why do I have to wake up early?" I stood up and went back to the bed. My umma sighed and slapped my but. "I'm up! I'm up!" I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Kiseop's umma and me wants to plan your wedding," my umma said while grabbing and my towel then pushing me in the bathroo. I let out a big sighed and started the water. "Also, hurry up because there comming soon." 

"Okay," I screamed back. I diped in the tub and washed my body until it's squeaky clean. After a nice and warm bath, I put on my robe and picked out my clothes. I just grabbed something that I got two weeks ago.

T-shirt:

Pants:

Shoes & Bag:

Hairstyle:

(Since my got longer. I look like my original self again.)

I walk downstairs and saw Kiseop and her mom. They smiled and I did too.

"Good mornig, oppa and umma," I said and bowed.

"Like always, sweet, repectful and cute," said Mrs. Lee.

"Gomayo," I thanked and hugged her.

"Okay, lets go," said my umma. All of us agreed and head to the car but I was taking my motorcycle.

"Your not coming with us, Eun Sun," asked Mrs. Lee.

"Ani. I'm going to take my baby," I said.

"What baby," asked Kiseop.

"This baby," I said while showing my motorcyle.

"You ride that?"

"Nae. You can come with me if you want, Kiseop."

"Of course,' he said and hopped on. I hand him an helmet and right away he put it on.

"Hold on," I said.

"I will," Kiseop said in a y way ner my ear. Shivers went down to my spine. I looked at him and he smirked.

"Ready umma," I asked. My umma gave me a thumbs up and she started to go. I did too. Kiseop was already comfortable. I started my motor and we're off.


Finally we were here at, Beauty Bontique. I hoped off and removed my helmet. I fixed my hair and put my helmet in the department. Then, Kiseop gave me his helmet and right away he hugged me.

"Kiseop are you okay," I asked.

"I'm fine because I get to be with you in weeks. Ever since you moved, I kpet thinking about you," said Kiseop.

"I miss you too. But don't worry, I'll never leave you, I promise. We spereated and we interwined with each other fingers. And caught up with out umma's. When we entered in the place, it was so high-class, fancy, and looks like ball background. "Umma, who are we meeting?"

"You get too see her again," said my umma.

"Huh?"

"You'll see." We waited in the lobby until we were called. When a lady called us I was suprised. It's my Auntie -from my appa side.

"Auntie Ji Na," I screamed.

"Eun Sun," She said. I came up to her and hugged her. "Oh, I miss you so much!"

"I miss you too." We hugged again and then she hugged my umma.

"Who is this young man," Ji Na asked.

"Sis, this Eun Sun's fiance," said my umma.

"Oh! Nice to meet you...."

"Lee Kiseop. But call me Kiseop," Kiseop said.

"Nice to meet you. Okay, lets go to my office," said Ji Na. We all agreed and followed her.

"Ji Na, how is your husband," My umma asked.

"Oh, Brian, he is doing fine. Were going to Canada so, were going to meet my familt again in five years."

"Okay," said my umma.

"Here we are." She opened the door and we entered and took our seats. Kiseop sat next to while our ummas sat the other side. And Ji Na is sitting on her desks. "Okay, your wedding will be inside. What's the theme?"

"Um...." I said. I looked at Kiseop and then he whispered something in my ear. I nodded with the idea. "A mordern wedding."

"Okay." Ji na went to a cabinet pulling out a folder and giving it to us. "I think this will be the great reception room but you can change the colors if you don't like." Me and Kiseop looked a it and we agreed.

"But can we change the color to light blue," Kiseop said. 

"Also, we I like to change the plate design to...this one," I said poniting this one.

(It will be blue)

"And the center piece has to go. To this one," said Kiseop.

"No problem," said Ji Na. "Now the cake designs."

"We have the cake design already," I said pulling out the picture.

"But remove the birds and replace the tress with Cherry Blossom."

"Okay. And  the invitations. This will great with you wedding," said Ji Na.

"Nae, but the F on top replce with Mr. and Mrs. Lee. Like this."

& 여사

(Mr. and Mrs. Lee)

"Nae," said Ji Na. "Last but not least dress and tux fitting will be in three months. On June 5."

"Hey, Eun Sun isn't your brithday," Kiseop asked.

"Oh yeah. The best part thing is that you remember," I said.

"Of course." We hugged and ummas gave us the look so we stopped.

"Anyways, were done for now. And see you soon, okay," said Ji Na. We stood up and bowed but I hugged. We said bye and walked to our car. 

"Kiseop you have too ride with us," said Mrs. Lee.

"Wae, umma," Kiseop asked.

"Because your going to help me and Eun Sun's umma with groceries while Eun Sun will be late to her School Fiesta."

"Oh shoot. I forget all about that. Thanks, Mrs. Lee. Bye umma, mrs. Lee, and Oppa," I said while putting my helmet and drove away. I wa performing a duet with Jaehyo. I hope I can make it. 

~Kiseop's POV~

"Were not going to the gorceries story," I asked.

"Ani. We told a lie so we can watch Eun Sun perform," said Eun Sun's umma. "Get in and we can go." I nodded and went to the back. I get to see Eun Sun sing for the first time.


Update! Hoped you like it! Please comment and Subcribe if you didn't!!

:D

Also, This story reached over 1,00o views. I''m really happy so......I'll make this story longer!!!!