Chapter 2: Continued

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun's POV~

Is this a joke? Why did he... 

"Hey, wait up," I screamed, I grabbed my bag and tried to catch up to him. He turn around and waited for me. When I finally caught up, I put my hand on his shoulders while catching my breath. 

"Yeah," he said. 

"You left...something...in my...book." 

"It's yours!" 

"Wait...Your asking me too...the dance?" 

"Yeah, What else does it look like?" 

"I'm surprised that some boy asked me to the dance," I said looking down. He lifted my head and put his face in front of mine. It was really close. I can feel him breathing on my face. 

"Your to beautiful and smart to have anyone who is stupid not to have you." His words made me so happy. I smiled and I hugged him. 

"Kasaminda," I said, tearing up.

"Beautiful girls don't cry," he said patting my head. His hug was so warm. I didn't want to let go yet.

~Ka Ye's POV~

Why did my dreaming boy asked that...that...girl. She is so...ugly and I'm prettier then her. I have the fashion, the body and I'm uzzlang like Kiseop. Something needs to happen. I can't let this girl steal my prince. I have to do something. I think I know what to do. 

~Kiseop"s POV~

I can't believe she said yes. Your the only girl I look at, Eun Sun. Ever since you came in my classroom freshman year. Your smile brightens my day, your eyes dazzle like a diamond, your personately catches my eye and your shyness captured my heart. This is how I feel, Eun Sun, and I hope you understand it. 

"Do you want to eat lunch with me," I said while intertwined with Eun Sun left hand. 

"Yeah, but I don't eat in the cafeteria," Eun Sun said shyly. She is so cute when she is shy. I just want to pinch her cheeks. 

"Where do you eat, then?" daughter 

"Come, I'll show you where I study and eat my lunch." 

"I promise." She opened this door that looks like a wall. It was covered with leaves, branches, and vines. I though it was a wall. As she opened the door, this place looks like a fantasy place. I can't believe she found this place. "You found this place?" 

"Yup! My older brother found it for me so, I can hide there in case the bullies try to chase me. I wasn't to show anybody even, Jwi So. So, please don't tell anyone." 

"I'm not those kind of boys," I hugged her from behind, "I'll protect you with all my life." Eun Sun looked up and kissed my cheek. 

"I know that you will protect me," Eun Sun said smiling. 

~No One's POV~ 

Eun Sun grabbed her Hello Kitty bento box. It's filled with rice ball, teriyaki, tomato and a piece of chocolate chesse cake. Kiseop had kimchi with noodles and some brownies. -Which his mom made him.- They fed each other food, giggling, laughing, talking, and smiling together. Eun Sun finally got a guy who like her for her. She doesn't have to change her face, body or anything. 

Then Ka Ye found their secret place, took a picture, and tried to look for Sung Gyu. She looked and looked until she spotted him at the middle showing off his moves. For second Ka Ye admired him but went back to reality. She finally got up to him and showed the picture. Sung Gyu face was so filled with anger. He took the camera and headed out for the secret hide out. 

~Sung Gyu's POV~

That boy! How can he trick my sister like that. First, he will make Eun Sun happy with his sweet disgusting words and expensive gifts. Then, he'll do something stupid. Lastly, he will break her heart. If he does, I'm going to break his face. 

"Where are they," I said bumping into students. You don't know how mad I am. I don't want anybody hurting my Eun Sun. I kept turning and looking around for it. Until, I found them feeding each other my chocolate cheese cake that I made for her, only her. I went in storming in. Eun Sun's face was priceless too see. 

"It doesn't look..." Eun Sun said trying to convince me. 

"It looks like it," I said pointing at him. 

"Don't worry, Sung Gyu," said Kiseop calming me down. 

"Don't worry! Eun Sun why are you with him alone?" 

"Oppa, just leave it okay? He just wanted to give me back my book." 

"Then explain why was he feeding you my chocolate cheese cake," I screamed with anger. 

"Um....I can't explain that," she said sadly. 

"Come on! I don't want you to see him again," I said and grabbed her arm and stormed out. She kept hitting my hand and said, "I don't want to go."  I finally stopped walking and released her arm. 

"Oppa, that hurts," she said rubbing her arm. 

"Sorry, promise me that you won't see that U-kiss member," I said. 

~Eun Sun's POV~

I can't believe he said that. How can you stop me from seeing the guy that likes me for me? He is really sweet, charming, some what smart, and many more characteristic that I love. 

"Okay, oppa," I said looking down. 

"Good," Oppa (Sung Gyu) said smiling. 

~natgwa bamda sanggwan eobtge, georireul naga hemae, we gonna party baby (It's so amazing)~

Oh! It's my phone. It's Kiseop. 

"Who is that," Oppa asked. 

"It's Jwi So," I lied. I opened my message and it says 

I'm sorry, if I made it worse for your brother. I hope you can still go to the dance with me? If 
you don't, I understand. 

     From Your Love, 
             Kiesop

I texted back: 
It's fine! I will still go to dance with you. Just try to find me, okay? And don't worry about my 
oppa. 
 
From Your Love
        Eun Sun 
After 5 mintues I got a text back, while I was with Infinite. He texted back! It says: 
Okay! I'll see you at Friday. ;D 
 
From Your Love
         Kiseop 
I closed my phone and just kept smiling. I was happy again. He brought me joy like nobody can. I hope oppa doesn't catch me with him again. 

Here is an Update! 

Hope you like it!! 

PLEASE don't be shy.

Kawaii_Player love her supporters!!!