Make Over!

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun's POV~

I woke up and I looked out in the window. I opened the window to get some fresh air in. It's been three days that I went to school or go outside. Then a tear went down on my cheek. I closed my eyes and ask why?

"Why did you use me? Was he telling the turth? Was I a fool? Did he really love me?" 

These questions I kept myself. But I had to change. Not for Kiseop but for my oppa and unnie. I quickly wipe off the tears and rubbed my eyes. Then, took my phone delete any pictures, text messages and his number off of my phone. After that, I called Ji Woo. After three minutes, someone ring our door bell. I quickly ran down stais and beat the butler. I open it and it was Ji Woo. 

"Your quick," I said and then Ji Woo gave me a bear hug. "It's okay, Ji Woo." 

"How is it okay, Eun Sun. Nobody's plays with my dongsaeng's heart," she said. I had to giggle. 

"It's fine. My brother took car of him." 

"Killed him," Ji Woo whispered. 

"Aniya, Ji Woo," I said and gave her a punch in the arm. 

"Eun Sun what happened to your face," she asked and looked at it. 

"Ummm...Kiseop slapped me," I said scratching the back of my head. 

"I'm going to kill him," she said. I just started to laugh again. I'm going to miss you Ji Woo when you go to France. 

"Aish! At least your fine," she said and gave me another bear hug. "By the way, why did you call me?" 

"I need to change my look," I said and smiled. Right away Ji Woo smiled. She loves to shop. Unexpectedly, she grabbed my wirst and threw me too the car and we were off to the mall while I was  still wearing the dress that my oppa gave me. 


First we went to the spa. Both of us talked about our lives while we were in the warm bubble bath. Ji Woo smelt like roses; and mine smelt like purple lavender. Then, we both hit to the sauna. It was all wood. 

It was pretty cool. We stayed there about thirty minutes just relaxing. Lastly we got meassages. It felt like I was in heaven. The lady broke every bone of my body. When I was finished, my body felt new, fresh, and good. We put back our clothes and headed to Ji Woo's favorite stores, "Yes style" and "Forever 21". We went to Yes Style first. 

"Hello girls! Do you need any help," said one of the workers. She looked pretty young. 

"Can you get your boss? He knows me," said Ji Woo. The worker nodded her head and searched for her boss. When she found her boss, the boss was happy to see Ji Woo again. 

"OMG! Ji Woo," he screamed. 

"Hi, Jermey," Ji Woo replied and hugged him. 

"You mean thee, "Jeremy Scott," I asked. 

"In the flesh," he said. 

"Oh my gosh! I always loved you clothing line." 

"Stop! Your flattering me." We looked at each other and we laughed. "Okay, What do you need, Ji Woo," Ji Woo pushed me in front of Jermey. 

"My friend, Eun Sun, suffered a hertbreaking broke up and she needs a new style. Do you think you can help her out," Ji Woo pleaded. 

He looked at me and twirled me around once or twice. "I can see what I can do." Me and Ji Woo were happy and hugged Jeremy. First they brought me to the salon. It's been awhile I had a hair cut. First, the lady dyed my hair to a dark brown. 

(Note: I wanted to show how dark it will be. This is not Eun Sun's haircut. It is kind of similar.) 

It took about a hour. Then she started to cut. She cut my bangs first. It would reach all the way to my eyes. It's like it is touching it. Then she moved on my hair length. Jeremy Scott told her to make it short all way it pass the shoulders. I was going to miss my long and beautiful hair. I gave her signal and she cut them off. Then she blow dry my hair and next was making eyebrow slimer. It hurts but I really looked different. When Ji Woo saw me, I looked 50% different. She hugged me so tight that I was losing oxygen in my head. I looked myself in the mirror and I had to agree. I did look different. 

Next was contact lenses. Jeremy Scotted wanted me to get the colored one. So I got purple, blue, light brown, and the cat's eye if felt fiesty. And then, Jeremy Scott bought the whole pack. 

"Jeremy, I think this is too much," I said. 

"It's okay. Just worry about yourself," he replied. 

"Kamsaminda," I said. Jeremy just smiled and carry my contact lenses. Then we went back to the store for the clothes. 


Part one is done!

Part two is the clothes!!!! 

Hope you like it!!!!