First Day of Summer!

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun's POV~

My umma woke me up and my oppa to get packing. Even though my oppa is going to continue his carrer in a month, he still a part of this family. We started with our rooms. I packed all of my awards and ribbions on box and my photo albums in the other. This is how I'm going to spend my whole summer time. I hate it when I move. 

"Eun Sun, you have a visitor," screamed my umma. My eyes shot up and quickly ran downstairs. But I missed a stepped and tumbled down last four steps. 

"Owwww...," I said. 

"Are you okay," someone said. I looked up and it was Kiseop. 

"Nae," I said. He helped me up and I couldn't help it but I hugged him. "I miss you already." 

"I miss you too." After we hugged, I brought him to my room and started to pack. Kiseop offered to help but I rejected it. But he helped me any way. After three hours, we got half of my room. 

"Wow, you are quick? Can you do my room," my umma said. 

"Umma, you do it..." I said with a tiring voice. 

"Okay, Kiseop if you have car you can start bringing her stuff to our new house, if you have time?" 

"No problem," Kiseop said and started to pack the boxes on his dad's truck. Then he tied the boxes so they won't fall off. I typed my new address on his gps and It spoke. That made me jolt while Kiseop laughed. It only took 45 mintues to get there. I looked at my new house and its bigger then my old one. 

"Nice house," Kiseop said.

"Its okay," I said. When we got off we got started right away. We finished in 30 minutes. Once I paint my new room and get a new bed, I'll unbox everything. Since no one was here, we got to explore the whole house. We got five rooms and bathroom. Got a huge backyard and kitchen. This house looked small outside but inside was huge. I don't understand why we need a big house. Maybe once my brother leave, we will have a relative staying in our houses, I guess.

After checking the whole place, me and Kiseop played hide and seek. It was fun and hard. There weren't alot of furnature. I hid in the closet, kitchen cabinets, and alot of weird places. Then, we took a break. Good thing I brought some cake, water, and a fork. It looked cute and yummy at red robbins. So, I bought it.

I took it out and made Kiseop take the the first bite.

"Yummy," he said. I smiled and giggled. "Why are you laughing?"

"Because you have chocolate in your corner of your mouth," I said while giving him a napkin.

"No, I'm fine," he said coming near me. I guess I was his napkin. I went for it and I was right. It started off with a kiss but her go to far. He tried to remove my shirt. But I backed away. "Sorry." I started to blush but I didn't show my face. He..he...tried to look at my body.

"I-it's okay," I said. I stood up and there the plate away. I grabbed my bag and went to the car first. I waited and kept thinking.

~Kiseop's POV~

Why did I do that? Eun Sun won't come near me anymore. She looks scared. Aish! Whats wrong with me? I stand up and washed my face. I just felt like a pabo right now. I grabbed my keys and went to the car. I said hi but she waved. She wouldn't even look or talk to me. I tried to start a conversation but she will only nod her head. When we got to her old face she said bye and ran out the door.

I really scared her. So, I thought to apologize again. I waited in the car untill 11. I climbed their fence and threw rocks to her window.

~Eun Sun's POV~

What is that? I opened my window and looked out and it was Kiseop.

"I thought you left," I screamed as softly as I can.

"I was about to but I want to sorry," he screamed back.

"Wait...I'll get you," I said. I check my parents and my opaa and all of them were asleep. I walk down the stairs softly and let Kiseop in. I told him to met in my room while I fixing tea. I got to my room already and Kiseop fell asleep. I set down the tea, closed the door and lock it. I had two locks because of my oppa. I sat next to him and played with his hair. His hair was the color of solid black and it was soft. Then he grabbed me. I almost screamed. "Don't scare me like that, Kiseop." 

"Mianhae," he said. His hug is warming and a nice feeling. "I'm really sorry what happened earlier." I turned around to face him and kissed him.

"It's okay," I said and hugged him again. After we let go, he stared at me and went on top of me. Then, smack my lips and down to my neck. Kiseop made me experience gentle pain.


Hope you like it.

It might boring in the beginning, Mianhae!

Hope you still like it though.

Next chapter will be a good one, I promise.