Good Beginning But Bad Ending!

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun's POV~

I woke up early and watched a little bit of TV. Until, the doctor came in.

"Oh! Annyeonghaesyo, Doctor-sshi," I greeted and bowed.

"Oh! Annyeonghaesyo Eun Sun. Look what I got," Doctor-sshi asked.

"What?"

"Your results."

"Is it good?" He sat down on his wheel chair and came to me. He pulled out the statistics and some graphs.

"Your perfectly healthy and normal. Nothing is wrong with you. You are able to leave today."

"Jinja?"

"Nae. But before you go. The nurse will give some medicine for your stomach pain and other one for your head id you get dizzy or have an headache." 

"Okay. How long do I have to take it?"

"For the stomach is once per day until it run out and you don't have to get a refill. And the one for head is only when you get dizzy or have an headache. You got it?" I nodded and he walked away smiling. I call my Sung Gyu Oppa to pick me up. I didn't call Kiseop because they have dance practice this morning.

"Oppa," I said on the phone.

"Nae, Eun Sun," Sung Gyu oppa replied back.

"I can leave today."

"Jinja?"

"Nae. Just bring some extra clothes and signed me out, then I'm free."

"Okay. I'll be on my way." I hanged up and waited.


"I'm here," said a someone. I looked and it was Sung Gyu, oppa.

"Oppa," I screamed with joy. He came up to me hugging but, I squeezed him harder.

"Let go or your going to kill me."

"Oops...Mianhae." I looked down feeling guilty.

"Its, Okay," said Sung Gyu while ruffling my hair and giggled. "And, here is your clothes." I grabbed it and went to the bathroom. He brought me everything. Even my make up bag. 'Your the best, oppa!' I thought. I fixed myself up and put on my clothes. I think this one is brand new.

(Eun Sun let her hair down.)

And shoes had its tag price in it. It's I didn't wear it yet or Sung Gyu bought me new clothes again.

I checked one more time and I was done. I opened my door and found my Oppa amazed on how I looked.

"Wow, my princess-ah is pretty," Sung Gyu compliment.

"Oh! Jinja," I said with embarrassed.

"Let's go!"

"Nae!" Sung Gyu got my stuff and we went to the front desk. Were I got my medicine and singing me out. We bowed and thanked him. "Where is your car?"

"Right there," Sung Gyu said pointing. Oh my gosh! This car is nice.

"Is this new," I said running up to it and checking it out.

"Nae. Our boss gave us this car."

"Nice." I high five him and went into the car. This car was so electronic, it was cool. It had GPS, air condition, heater, portable DVD player/TV, and the seats are massagers and heaters. "Sung Gyu, I think I fell in love with this car."

"Hahaha...This car is mine. Where is your motorcycle?"

"My appa said he'll buy me a new one."

"So, when are you getting it."

"I think right now," I said going on the drive way. I see my appa and umma. And something caught my eye. My new motorcycle.

"Umma! Appa,'' I screamed and hugged them. "How are you?" 

"Were fine like always, you?"

"I'm just recovering but I'll be strong again." They giggled. "So, app is this my new motorcycle?"

"Nae. Give it a test drive," said my appa showing me the keys.

"I thought you wouldn't ask." I grabbed and put on my helmet. Then inserted the key in the keyjack, turned until the engine was on, then...I went. "WooHoo!" I went by the beach, some store, and lastly U-Kiss dace studio. I stopped by there and say hi to them. I walked up a million stair and finally reach their dance studio. "That's weird, the door is open." I peeked and I my mouthed dropped like the rock in a ocean. Is that Kiseop k....kis...kissing another girl?

They released and the girl smirked.

"Did you like that," she said. Kiseop nodded his head and went back. I couldn't believe this. I ran away because I couldn't put in up to this. I thought I can trust him. I already started crying. I kept my head dangling low and didn't were I was going until I bumped into someone. I looked up and it was AJ.

"What's wrong," AJ asked. I couldn't answer him. I just hugged him and cried on his t-shirt. "What happened, Eun Sun tell me?" I looked up and tried to tell him but only, "kiss" came out of my mouth. "What! Kiss!"

"Ani, K...Kiseop....kissed....another...girl," she finally said between sobs. AJ hugged me tighter and I did too. "I thought I can trust him."

"Some boys are like that. Mean, rude and don't have respect like other boys who are the opposite of that." I kept crying. "Eun Sun, go to the bathroom and wash up and let's go somewhere okay?"

"Where? My heart is broken and I can't even move?" 

"Do you want me to help you, then?" I nodded. AJ showed me to the restroom. It was awkward at first because this is the girls and AJ is here with me...alone. He grabbed a some towels and wet it with water. And dabbed my eyes and cheeks. "There you go."

"G-Gomayo," I said with a sad tone. AJ hugged me again.

"It'll will okay. It'll get better, I promise. And that didn't come true then I'll make you smile again." I looked at him and peeked on the cheek.

"Gomayo, AJ," I said.

~J's' POV~

Did she just kissed me right there? Does she like me? If you do, then I'll like you too. The first time I meet thorough Kiseop, I thought it love at first sight. Eun Sun, If I become your boyfriend, I wouldn't treat you like that. I'm the total opposite of Kiseop. Eun Sun, I like you.


Update! Oh no...Drama again! Kiseop can please stop whatcha doing.....Geez!!!!!