Why?

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun’s POV~

“What is it?”

“Your husband had been in an accident.” My mouth dropped and I just froze. I couldn’t talk or move. “He’ll be at the hospital, a plus urgent care.” I ended my call and grabbed my keys and helmet.

I got on my motorcycle and started to head down there. Once I got there, I quickly got off and locked my motorcycle. I ran inside and went to the desk.

“Lee Kiseop,” I said. She nodded and show me the room. He is still in the surgery room. I went near the door and fell down to my knees. I couldn’t believe this was happening. Then I started to cry.

‘Please, Kiseop. Be okay,’ I thought. Then a hand appeared. I looked up and it was Kevin. And I saw the other U-kiss members. I grabbed on Kevin hand and pulled him into a hug. I needed someone right now. I couldn’t handle it anymore.


After we waited for three hours, the doctor came out. He sighed and looked at everybody.

“Let’s go to my office,” said the doctor. We all nodded and follow him. We managed to squish together in the medium office, but I sat at the chair. “Are you the wife?”

I nodded and spoke, “Is he going to be okay?” He sighed and I started to tear. “Doctor, will he be okay?”

“Look. We tried our hardest but . . . he has a fifty-fifty chance. We tried to stabilize some of his organs but it might be fatal.” When he said that my cries got in even louder and tears went down like a waterfall.

“Can we see him,” asked Kevin.

He nodded and said, “But only three at a time.” All of us nodded and followed the doctor to the room. Kevin, Eli, and Soohyun went first, then Kevin and Dongho. I wanted to be the last and I wanted to go by myself.

When I entered, I saw Kiseop cast, not a full-body cast, then a medium, blue, noisy machine near him then an hose is attached to it and strapped around Kiseop’s nose and mouth. I finally got side by him and I fell to my knees. I hold his hands and cried.

“Kiseop, please feel better. I can’t live without. I need you,” I said while I was crying. But then I heard a voice. I looked behind me and I can see Kiseop as a ghost. Then I started to freak out. “Kiseop please don’t die on me.” Then the he stopped breathing. I quickly get the doctor. And he rushed into the room, so as the nurse. Me and the rest of U-Kiss stood back, but I was with Soohyun. I gripped on his hands, tight.

“Nurse,” screamed the doctor.

“One,” she said after giving Kiseop the shock. He still wasn’t breathing. “Two.” Nothing. “Three.” Then it started to beep again. I felt relieved but still scared.

“Thank you, doctor,” I said.

“That’s my job,” he said and walked out. So did the nurse.

“Eun Sun, do you want to still be with him before we go,” asked Soohyun. I nodded and off they went. I went to his side and hold on his hands.

“Kiseop, please don’t leave me,” I said and kissed Kiseop in the forehead. I walked out and went from a drive. I went to the park, where we had our first break up in our anniversary (Chapter 10). I parked my motorcycle and sat at the grass, looking up into the sky full of beautiful, bright, and yellow stars.

Then a voice appeared. I turned around my oppa, Sung Gyu.

“I thought you need some comfort,” oppa said. I nodded, ran up to him, and hugged him. “It’s okay, Eun Sun. Everything will be okay.”

“I hope so, but what if it doesn’t,” I answered back.

“Eun Sun, don’t say that. He’ll be okay. Kiseop is strong. He’ll hold on.” I couldn’t say anything else. I buried my face in his shirt and cried again. Why is this happening? Kiseop please stay strong, for me.


Here! I hope like the update but this one is sad, so... maybe not. Anyways, thanks for my subscribers for waiting paitienly. Right now, I'm still waiting for my crush to answer me back, but never did. *sigh*

Anyways, please comment. and fixied the Sung Gyu picture. :D