School: Part 2!

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

Thanks for my subscribers!

I have 33!!!!


(After School) 

~Suzy's POV~

My nose was not feeling painful then before but it still hurts. When the bell rang, I quickly ran out the door and looked for Eun Sun. And luckly she is by herself and no one was around. I quickly go up to her and slam her locked. I was hoping to slam her fingers but I didn't.

"Yah! That was not cool," Eun Sun screamed. I smiled at her and dropped. Then she laughed. "Your nose is bruised up and wow! Your nose is so purple." And laughed again.

"Yah! That's not funny," I screamed at her. She stopped laughing and looked at me. Then she laughed again. I couldn't take it anymore so, I pushed her down. And started to punch her but the couple times I kept missing her face and went to the ground. It hurt alot but I didn't care. I wanted to hurt her tough. Both verbal and physical. Then I finally hurt her bit it wasn't the smartest move. She pushed me back and brought out her kama. I started to freak out but stood my ground. She smirked and threw her kama at me but missed and hit one of the lockers. And it's my locker. I got mad and ran after her but someone stopped me. I turned around and it was Kiseop.

"Kiseop," I said. He looked at me and smacked me to the ground.

"Kiseop, stop. She is not worth it," Eun Sun screamed. Kiseop looked at me and growled at me. Then walked past me and went up to Eun Sun. My heart is riped in a million pieces. I stood up and ran away.

~Kiseop's POV~

Glad I came on the right time.

"Eun Sun, your cheek is so bruised," I said. She giggled.

"I'm fine oppa. And thank you for saving my but," Eun Sun said. I quickly hugger her and said something to her ear.

"I need to save your but so I can...you know... you up." It gave her shivers to her back. She stood quiet and punched me in the back. "Ow!" She let go and gave me stop-playing-around look. "Okay, Mianhae on my commnet."

"It's okay."

"Let's go to the nurses office and get you an ice pack." She nodded and I liked arms with her. We walked all the way to the nurse office and saw Kevin and Eli laying down on the bed.

"What happened to you guys," Eun Sun screamed and sat next Eli while I sat next to Kevin.

"Suzy's boy group tried to beat us," said Kevin.

"Also, tried to look for you," Eli finished.

"Poor thing," said Eun Sun. She grabbed an ice pack and put it on Eli's face and Kevin's neck.

~Eun Sun's POV~

"Don't you need one," said Kevin.

"Ani, you guys are worse then mine."

"It's fine."

"Ani. You guys have an interview tomorrow and I don't want anybody think you guys got beat up." Kevin smiled and thanked me.

"But how about you," Eli asked. I explain them and they were in shock. "She most hate so much." I look at him and he quickly went back to laying down.

"Well, look at the time, I have to go," I said.

"Wait, were you going," Kiseop asked.

"My umma wants me home because someone is visting out house."

"Can at least drive you there?"

"Hmmmm...fine."

"Got to go, bye," Kiseop said. Eli and Kevin waved and slept. When we went to the motorcylce, Kisep offered to drive. I accepted it and let him. Then when I got home, Kiseop asked me a question. "When are we moving in?"

"Maybe this weekend. I started already packing."

"Same here. Well, good night, honey."

"Youu too." I kissed him and went inside to my house. And got ready for my dinner.


Update! I know its short. But I hope you'll like it! But can you guess who is Eun Sun and her family going to have dinner with???