My Painful Breakup!

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun's POV~

I woke this morning without my alatm clock because its my one month anniversity with Kiseop. I was so excited. I never been so happy with a relationship. I finally get to be loved by the person I love too. I was looking for a outfit to put on. I was looking for an outfit that I never worn before. But...I couldn't find one. 

~Knock~Knock~ 

"Come in," I screamed. It was my brother. It was really long time I haven't spoken to him. "What do you want?" 

"I wanted to say sorry, princess," He said. I smiled because he called me princess. Its been six years. 

"You never called me princess before. It's been six years." I sat down on the bed and told him to come. He hugged me and I did too. 

"I forgive you, oppa," I said. 

"I know you would," he said. I smiled at him and we both laughed. "What are you doing?"

"I'm looking for a outfit for my one month anniversity with Kiseop." 

"Oh okay! Did you find one, yet?" 

"Ani! It's hard." 

"Good." He stood up and went outside to the hallway. And cameback with a dress. It was pretty and cute! It was a light gold dress. Has another layer on the bottom. 

"Oppa, it's beautiful," I said to him. He smiled. I ran up to him and hugged him. "Kamsaminda, oppa!" 

"Okay, that's enough. Go try it on," he said. I quickly grabbed the dress and got to my bathroom. I put it on and zipped it up. Then I opened the door slowly. "Come out! I want to see it." I nodded my head and stepped out. "Wow!" 

"How do I like," I asked him. 

"You look beautiful," he said. I smiled, came up to him and twirled me around. 

"Will he like it?" 

"If he doesn't like it then I'll kill him." 

"Oppa!" 

"Just joking." We looked at each other and laughed. 

~Kiseop's POV~ 

I don't want to do this. She'll never forgive. 

"Are you son," said my appa. 

"Yes," I answered back. 

"Call her and tell her to meet you at the park at 8pm and Eli will pick you up okay?" I nodded my head and called Eun Sun. She sounded so happy. I told her plans and said my second to last goodbye. 

*8 o'clock pm. At the park*

I waited and waited. Then she finally came. She came out of the drak and came in to the sunlight. She looked beautiful. 

"You looked beautiful," I said. She smiled and blushed. Awww...She look so cute. 

"Kamsaminda. You look handsome...oppa," she said. I widen my eyes. This was the first time she called me oppa. 

"Did you called me oppa?" She nodded her head. 

"Let's go!" She grabbed my hand and I took it away. She looked confused. 

"I need to tell you something," I said. 

"What," she said. 

"We have to...break up." 

"Hahahaha...nice joke, Kiseop. Come on let's go." 

"Ani! I'm not joking." She took her hand away and dropped her head. I heard a sniffle. 

"I don't understand," she said. 

"It's not you; It's me,' I lied. 

"But you told me you loved me, we kissed, and your becoming my husband after one more year." 

"My dad burned the official document and there is no proof that we are engaged." 

~Eun Sun's POV~

I can't believe this! So he was playing with me then!

"So you were playing with me then," I said. 

"Ani," he screamed. 

"Then what is it then?" 

"I nevered liked you in the first place. My friends paid me to make you my girlfriend for a month and I accomplish it that." I can't believe this. I was so mad. I was madder then ever. I was...I was...furious. He played my heart and feeings.

"You date me because of money. In the philippines they won't call you man. They will call you a cheater or a player," I said.

"Call any names but It won't hurt my heart," he replied. I looked up and slap him. Then, unexpectedly he kissed me. I tried to get out. I try to move my head but he hold it. Then finally, I was realeased. I took his hand and put it back. "Ow! Let go of me!"

"Why should I? Your not my husband, boyfriend or a friend," I said. He finally go out and did something unbelieveable he smacked me. Not once but three times. I was on the ground started to tear. Then my brother came out. He was watching the whole time? And he brought his friends. Kiseop tried to run away but L and Hoya caught him.

"What do you want me to do, princess," said my oppa.

"You can do whatever. He is not my boyfriend or friend anymore," I said and walked away. When, I walked far away enough I started to cry and heard Kiseop gettig hurt. I just don't know why, Kiseop would do this to me. I thought he was different then kind of Kingka. But I was wrong. After I was done crying, I went to my oppa's car and waited for him. He finally came. I looked at him and he had a bruise on his right cheek. At least his heart doesn't hurt. "I know. I told you so," I said.

"I won't say that to you," he said. He hugged me and I begin to cry.

"Why did he treated me like a doll,"I said. I kept saying sad words and sentence but my brother only responded, "It's okay". That night, I had to change who I was. After tomorrow I won't be the sweet and nice Eun Sun anymore.

~Sung Gyu's POV~

After she fell asleep, I put her back on her seat, put on her seatbelt and started the car. My baby girl was heart tonight and she was tired of drama. If only I came out sooner she wouldn't have to feel the pain of being slapped. I checked her right side but a bruise was showing up. I tried to look for something cold while driving. It wasn't smart but I had to. Finally, I found a cold water bottle. I gently put it on her face. She didn't wak up but she moved a little.

When we arrived from home. I hold Eun Sun in a bridal side. Also, she had to lean her head on to my body to the right so, umma doesn't what happend to her face. When I oppend the door with my feet, nobody was here. I quicky and softly put her on her bed. Then put a ice pack on her face. Finally, I get to sleep peacefully with any worry.

~Kiseop's POV~

*Still at the Park*

Wow! They really hurt me bad. My sides ached and my head. I'm not dying but I was in great pain. I sayed there lyig until Eli and Ka Ye found me on the ground. They carfully helped me up and put me in the car first. I had to lay down on Ka Ye's thighs. I didn't want to but I wanted to lay down.

"Are you okay, man," asked Eli.

"Why did you asked that question, Eli," Ka Ye screamed.

"It's okay," I said.

"It's not okay," Ka Ye and Eli said in a unison.

"Who did this," asked Ka Ye.

"It was Eun Sun's brother and her group," said Eli.

"Tomorrow, Eli, bring Infinite andthe rest of U-kiss to the park and you can get payback," Ka Ye said.

"Yeah," screamed Eli. I tred to tak but my mouth hurts.

Eun Sun, I'm so sorry. I hope you'll understand. Right now I miss you already. I feel bad hurting your heart, feeling and face. It was all my fault.


Update!!!!!!!!!

Hope you like it!!!!!!!!!

Please Comment and Subscribe!!!!!!!!