It's a Family Thing: Part 2

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Kiseop's POV~

When they got inside, I immediately stood up. I was totally angry that they kiss but felt pitty for Minho. I would act the same thing if a girl promised to marry you in the future but come backs with her futrue husband. So, I felt mad and pity, but more on the pity side. I guess I can let this one go. It was getting dark so got inside. When I walked in, I sae Eun Sun talking to her family members then she spotted me. She smiled and walk up to me.

"Oppa, come of here," she said while bringing me to the front of the living room. "Everybody wants to hear you sing. Would you?" I looked around and everybody was staring at me. I had no choice.

I grabbed the microphone and said, "I'll try." Everybody calped even Eun Suna dn the little kids. I look through for some songs and one caught my eye. I put on the number and press enter. Fixed the key and started to sing. I was singing "When I Fall," by After School.

 

When I started to sing, I would look at everyone but mostly Eun Sun. After I finished, I bowed and sit next to Eun Sun. Everybody cheered and clapped for me. 

"Honey, you should sing," I suggested. Eun Sun gave me the cold stare and I just nuddged her. Also, everybody was agreeing too. 

"Okay," she said and grabbed the microphone from me. Then she looked thorugh some songs and picked one. She put in the number and waited for the cue. She was singing "Love Of A friend". Her voice was the sweetest thing ever. She sang beautifully. She would look at her family but look at me. 

Then she finished. Everybody clapped and I tired to be the loudest. 

"Sing another one," someone screamed. Everybody agreed. Se sighed and nodded. Everybody cheered. 

"Ready," she said. 

"Nae," Everybody screamed, including me. The music started and it was 'Chocolate Love,' by SNSD & F(x). She was moving with the music and she danced with some of the little kids. It was cute. Then everybody started to dance with it. The little kids came up to me and I was dancing with them. At the end, everybdy applaud and one of the Aunties' took the microphone and picked a song. 

Eun Sun went to the kitchen and followed but someone was in my way. 

"Nae," I asked. 

"Carry me," she asked. I nodded and did. 

"Do you want to see your auntie, Eun Sun?" 

"Nae. But she is my umma and your my appa." I laughed and nodded. 

~Cho Hee's POV~  

"Umma," someone screamed. I turned around, while I was drinking water, and it was my niece, Jae. 

"Jae," I screamed in excitment. She got off of Kiseop and ran up to me. I hugged her and carried her. "How is my daughter doing?" 

"Good. Congrats, for having a husband." I laughed and kissed her forehead. She is so adorable. 

"No, kiss for your hubby," said Kiseop. I laughed and did a quick peek on the lips. Jae clapped whe we kissed. 

"Umma, Appa, love each other and don't ever have fights, okay," Jae commanded us. 

"I love your umma so much," Kiseop said. I smiled at his comment. 

"How much," I asked. I just wanted test him. 

"The entire universe." I smiled and kissed him in his cheek. Then Jae wanted to go down and I let her. "Your family is crazy, but in a good way." When he said that, I laughed. It's true.

 "They are and thats why I love my family." I looked up at Kiseop and he smiled. I did too. And the party, it ended around two in the morning. Thats how my family party. Anyways, while my family were sleeping, me and umma helped get my room packed because me and Kiseop are moving in to our new house. I'm really excited what it looks like.


Long time, no see. Sorry for not updating like in two weeks. I wanted the problems to go away then when it was gone, I would update alot. And I'm here. Anyways, I'l ty to update again tonight. If not tomorrow morning. Please comment, if ur still reading my fanfic. Thanks!