Surprise

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun’s POV~

After the making the video, they had finish the teaser and barely started the real music video. Then Kiseop and I headed home. He changed to one of his nicest suit; I changed into something adorable and casual. I came downstairs and he was fixing his tie on the bitty mirror.

“Do you need help,” I asked. He turned around and nodded. “You know, you should learn how to tie your tie.”

He chuckled, “Well, I’m use to my fashion unnie’s fixing and putting it for me.”

“That’s not an excuse.”

“I’ll tie my tie on our wedding day. Okay?” We both laughed and I nodded. “Where are you going?”

“I’m going to eat lunch with a friend,” I answered, checking and fixing anything a bit off of his suit.

“Okay. With Jwi So?”

“Ani. With Eli,” I answered, putting on my heels.

“Anybody else,” he asked, fixing his hair.

“Ani. Just me and him. Well I got to go,” I said. I grabbed my purse and my keys.

“Okay. Bye,” he said, kissed my cheek. We went out our separate ways.

~Kiseop’s POV~
Why would Eun Sun hang out with Eli? Did Eli set it up? Wait. Why should I be worried? Eun Sun is my fiance and Eli is my best buddy and brother. I have nothing to worry.


After passing a lot of building and going through the horrible traffic, I made it to my dad’s company. I parked my car at the front of the building. I gave my keys to the chauffeur and entered the building. Next went up to the front desk and the lady pointed at a room.

“Thanks,” I said, walking up to the door. I breathed couple of times and turned the knob. Once I got in, I couldn’t move. “What are you doing here?”

~Eun Sun’s POV~
I parked my motorcycle next to Eli’s car. I waved and jumped off. We hugged and headed to the cafe.

“You look so cute,” Eli complemented.

“Jinja? Gomayo,” I answered back.

“Here are the menus. I’ll come back to take your order. And drinks,” said the waiter.

“Water,” Eli and I said at the same time. We laughed and the waiter agreed.

“What are you getting,” I asked, looking something to eat.

“I’m stuck between two. I want the spicy grilled pork ribs daeji galbi but I also want beef short ribs galbi,” Eli answered. “What should I get, Eunnie?”

“Eunnie?” Giving him a strange look.

“Oh sorry. Thats a nickname I made up for you.”

“Really?”

“Wae? You don't like?”

“I like but why did you pick that name,” I asked, still looking for my food.

“Because the nickname suits you better than baby, darling, or honey.” He blushed and continued to look for food. I laughed and he shot up his head with confusing look. “What?”

“I think its cute. Why can’t my oppa think of that name before?”

“Well, maybe he is not smart as me,” he said, as he slipped his arm on the table. Both of us laughed. “So what should I choose, Eunnie?”
“Picked the beef short ribs galbi. Next, for your rice get the shrimp fried rice saewoo bokumbop. Then for me I’ll get spicy grilled pork ribs daeji galbi and for my rice I’ll get four pieces of the korean style sushi roll gimbop. Finally, we can share each other foods.”

“Okay. I like your idea,” Eli said, winked, “waiter!” I blushed and looked away.

“Are you ready to order,” the waiter asked. We both nodded and told our orders. She jotted it down and walked away. Next, came with our drinks. “Be patience for you food, okay?” We nodded and she continued to take other people orders.

“So, how is your mother,” Eli asked.

“She is good, healthy and-” She couldn’t finished her sentence because Kiseop had called.

“Hello,” I answered.

“Are you okay over there? Is Eli behaving,” Kiseop asked, worriedly.

I laughed, “Yes. We just order our food and waiting it to come. Aren’t you in a meeting? Or with your dad?”

“Nae but were having break. We just finished two parts out of four. I might come home late, jagiya. Is that okay?”

“It’s fine. Just don’t overwork yourself, okay? Oppa.”

“I won’t,” he laughed, “go home safe and sound. Also, text me or call me when you're at home.”

“Nae. Well, our order is here. Got to eat.” Kiseop and I laughed and said our goodbyes.

“Okay. Here you go. By the way, your boyfriend is cute,” said a different waitress.

I had shocking face and try to explain but she left like the wind.

“That makes me your boyfriend, then,” Eli said, out of the blue. I looked at him and laughed. He did too. Then enjoyed our food. Also, we even got each others food and feed each other. Eli missed my mouth once and hit my nose and it had sauce too. I stick out my tongue and wiped it off but Eli stopped my hand and wiped it for me. Then my heart dropped and got back up, but the speed was faster than usually.

“G-gomayo,” I stuttered. I stuffed something in my mouth and chewed. Know it got awkward. But Eli brought back the life of the atmosphere and started making his pigeon face. It made me crack up and he did laugh too. We kept talking until the restaurant was about to close.

Eli paid our food and went to our cars. “Let me drive up to your house. I don’t want you to get hurt, eunnie.”

“Okay. Just follow me,” I said, putting my helmet and started my motorcycle. I went off first then Eli. Also, we had a little race. It was fun but good thing we didn’t get caught. 

 


~Kiseop’s POV~
“Here is your coffee and the paperwork,” said Ka Ye. I didn’t say anything. I really hate having her as my secretary. “Is there anything you need, sir?” Even when she calls me sir, makes me shiver.

“Get out,” I said, softly.

“What?”

“I said, get out.”

“I’m sorry for-”

“No. How about you go eat a humble pie. Then I’ll think about not being so mean to you.”

She didn’t say anything and closed the door. I sighed and closed my eyes. In a few seconds, my cell phone rang. I woke up and checked who it was. I smiled at the caller I.D.

“Hello, Jagiya,” I answered.

“I’m at home,” she said.

“You sound so monotone. Anything wrong?”

“Ani. But I wanted to know what time are you coming.”

“I’ll be there in thirty minutes. Don’t worry. Get to sleep. We have a big day tomorrow.”

“Okay and about tomorrow.”

“What is it?”

“I’m excited,” she said.

“Me too. Well, good night, jagiya.”

“Night.”

~Eun Sun’s POV~
I just finished brushing my teeth and flopped onto my bed. Got comfortable and pulled the blanket up to my neck. Turned to my side and touched Kiseop’s pillow then my lip.

“Why did you kiss me, Eli,” I asked.


Update! 

Eli kissed her? What is Eun Sun going to do tomorrow? What will happen to Eun Sun & Kiseop?
 


Karma Event!

Okay, so I'm busy making a poster for this story. So show your creative side.

Prize:

1st: 150 Karma Points
2nd: 100 Karma Points
3rd: 50 Karma Points

Requires:

Kiseop & Park Seul Ki (or any ulzzang -if you cannot find a good picture)

Genre: love, romance.

Deadline:

Staring now until January 5, 2013. You have plenty enough time.

Then the voting starts at January 6 through January 13. So seven days.

Lasty, I annouced the winners on the January 14.

Open to everyone. You don't have to subscribe but if you want too, then its fine. ^^

Send me your link into a mesage not on the wall. Thanks

Any questions? PM me. ^^

Thanks for reading and joining.