June 5th: Part 3

A Kingka Fell In Love With Me! (Revising)

~Eun Sun's POV~

 We walk through a lot of rooms. Each of them was filled with a lady trying on wedding dresses, having at least three workers and their husbands.

“Wow auntie. You’re busy this season,” I said.

“Well, people like to get married in the beaches,” said my auntie, smiling. “Well, this is your room. And you [pointing at Kiseop] go out first.” She pushed him out and slammed the door.

“Now, lets get you dress.”

I nodded and followed her to the closet. This is closet wasn’t small; it was huge! My auntie said there is about five thousand dresses from vintage to formal, back to yellow, and long to short. Also, there was more coming as we speak.

“Look around. Grab want you like and you try it on.”

“Thanks, auntie,” I said, kissed her in the cheek and ran to one section. Each dress I check I look for: mid-length, simple, and has that ‘special’ feeling when I put it on. There must be a feeling to it. That’s when I know its the perfect one for me. 


After picking about five dresses, we went to the dressing room and saw Kiseop with his dark navy-blue tux.

“Jagiya, like,” He said, having his arms out.

“I love,” I said.

I walked up to him and check it out. I fixed his bow tie and hair. Then kissed him in the cheek.

“Love you,” Kiseop said.

“Love you -”

She interrupted, “Come on. I know you guys love you too, but we need to get this down. I’m very busy as you can tell.”

“Sorry auntie,” I apologized.

She nod her head and Kiseop went outside. I tried on the first dress and it was too long. I liked the design and the feel to it, but too long. The second dress was perfect but there was sleeves and has no feeling. It just feel a normal dress. The third dress was just too much and too y for my taste. My aunt preferred that one but I disagree with it. The fourth dress...I really don’t want to say anything about that dress. Finally, this last dress looked perfect and when I put it on; it had the feeling to it. Perfect length, color, style and fitting.

“Perfect,” said my aunt.

“It is. Auntie, can you get Kiseop,” I said, politely.

“Okay. Kiseop come in.”

“What do you think,” I asked, turning twice with my arms beside my body. When he smiled, I knew that he liked also. “Perfect, right?”
“Nae. I think this wedding will be perfect,” Kiseop predicted.

“It’ll be the perfect wedding.” Both of us chuckled and switched back to our old clothes. Then reviewed our wedding and finished the planning. Now, it’s just the ‘Wedding’.

Anyways, we said goodbye to my aunt and went to look for the car. Today, was just the most fun. I spent the whole day with Kiseop. We holds hand while we were on our way to our house.

“Do you still want to eat dinner, jagiya,” Oppa asked, he parked the car in the garage.
“No. I’m good. I feel fat already,” I replied and went off inside the house. I quickly went to part of my closet and switched my day clothes to my pajamas. Put some shorts and a white tank top. I didn’t even notice that it was showy until Kiseop just stared at my chest. I started to get red and he began to walk closer to me with that y smirk paste on his face.

“Ki-Kiseop...w-w-what ch-cha d-do-ing,” I stuttered, still walking backwards. But fell onto the b ed. I said his name but he was on top of me. I crawled all the way to the head board.

He went to my ear and said, “Just once”.


Annyeong! This is Joyjoy. SO...I'm sorry for not updating like...2 months. I've been busy with HIGH SCHOOL. That's my night mare. But since I finshed my first semester, A's my finals, have straight A's with no A minus and I'm on WINTER BREAK. So, I'm going to update like everyday. 

Also, the next chapter will be a . My cousin will try to write a really good and long . Thanks again for still sticking with my story and ME! Kamsaminda, *bows 90*.