Trouble in Paradise

In your atmosphere

You had been exhausted from rehearsing at the company, plus you had to travel to East Seoul and then back to West Seoul which was all adding up. That wasn’t even the worst bit, the worst part was that you had to continuously reschedule your plans with Kikwang and the rest of B2ST, but they interpreted your eye bags as a sign that you were ill.

Kikwang called you, but you made an excuse.

“Sorry, I’m just studying. But I’ll call you later.”

He called you again another day, but you were in the middle of rehearsal.

“Sorry oppa, I can’t come. I’m just feeling a little tired, maybe tomorrow. I’ll call you.”

This time you were with Junho and you were having lunch, Kikwang texted you.

Kikwang: Want to have lunch with me? <3

Junho peered over. “Kikwang?”

You nodded. “Should I tell him?”

“It’s up to you, but how will he take it? Do  you know?” Junho asked. You sighed disappointedly, you didn’t know how he would take it at all.

Sighing you texted him back.

You: Sorry oppa. I’m spending time with imo, maybe another time? <3

Meanwhile, Kikwang would accept your excuses but conveniently, Hyuna was there. Whenever you cancelled, Hyuna was there to hang out with. Though he wished it was you, he was glad he was friends with Hyuna.

“Want to go get some ice cream?” she would ask. Kikwang smiled.

“Sure.”

“Which one’s your favourite?”

Kikwang laughed and pointed to the tub. “Strawberry all the way.”

“Me too!” Hyuna said excitedly but deep down she wanted to puke. *Strawberry ice cream is disgusting! It’s too bitter, I like Vanilla!*

You and Kikwang were slowly growing apart, and you didn’t even notice.

One day at school, you sat down with B2ST. You yawned and the bags under your eyes were even darker. Of course, B2ST thought you were sick.

“Baby needs to stay home and rest,” Yoseob cooed and pinched your cheeks. You smiled at him.

“I’m fine, I’m just a little tired that’s all.”

Kikwang moved a piece of hair out of your eyes and then kissed you lightly. “You’re tired because you’re sick, I should have given you some soup that one day.”

You felt even guiltier than you had before; smiling nervously you shook your head. “This isn’t your fault oppa; I guess I’ve just been stressing myself out a lot.”

Kikwang pulled you against his front and leant his chin on the top of your head.

“Okay, but don’t stress yourself out too much.”

Doojoon stopped throwing the ball he was throwing and faced the group. “Anyone fancy watching something at the cinema? I’ve been saving up, and I still have the money left over from the dance battle we won.”

Kikwang looked down at you. “Are you free?”

It was the one night you were, nodding happily you agreed to the suggestion. “Sure! I would love to see a film, I haven’t been to the cinema in a while.”

“I haven’t been in a while too,” Hyuna suddenly said. B2ST cringed as she sat down but said nothing, you on the other hand were shocked and surprised.

Kikwang smiled at her. “Hey, how’s the project coming along?”

Hyuna held up her thumbs. “It’s good,” then she looked at you. “I heard about your leg ~~~~ ah, but Kikwang oppa said you weren’t going to dance anymore.”

You grew uncomfortable at the mention of dance. “Er yeah.”

Hyuna’s eyes turned dark and mischievous. “In the papers it said that Seoul Ballet Theatre were preparing for a new production, but weren’t sure who to cast as the female lead. I’m sure if you were still at the company, they would have picked you.”

You choked on your drink, Kikwang gently patted your back. “Are you okay?”

You coughed but nodded. “Yeah, totally okay.”

Hyuna and Kikwang were talking about their project and you didn’t like the way she looked at him, or the way she bit her lip and stuck her chest out a little too much.

Scooting closer to Dongwoon you leant in close to his ear. “How come she’s here?”

He looked at you. “Are you kidding me? She’s been here for about a week!”

“What?!” you hissed. “A week? I would have noticed you know!”

Junhyung overheard and snorted. “When you’ve been cancelling on us, Hyuna’s been inviting herself out. Since her and Kikwang are now ‘friends’ he didn’t mind, which for the rest of us who do mind.”

“H-Hanging out?”

Junhyung nodded. “Yup, the weekend we were planning to go to the beach, you cancelled remember? Hyuna happened to be on the same bus as us and invited herself.”

You grew jealous though you didn’t want to, but when you looked at Kikwang his smiles and laughter were only kind and on a ‘friends’ level, nothing more.

You sighed. “Well they’ve been working on this project lately and have been spending a lot of time, maybe oppa knows she’s not too bad after all.”

Dongwoon made a face. “~~~~~ ah, you’re the only one who thinks that. Hyuna likes your boyfriend and lately she’s been spending too much time around your boyfriend. Don’t you think it’s a little suspicious?”

You shook your head. Junhyung rolled his eyes.

“A little jealous?”

You shook your head again but then your phone rang, you looked at the ID caller and stood up.

“Er I have to take this,” you said and walked away. Kikwang’s eyes followed you, he hated how he never saw you as much anymore.

Hyuna made a sound of disapproval. Kikwang looked at her.

“What?”

“Well, this is the first time she’s spending time with you but she’s answering calls instead. I just feel bad for you.”

“Yeah, maybe we haven’t been spending time but I still love her.”

Kikwang was a little unsure though, the two of you were growing apart a little. *But couples go through this all the time right?*

You were laughing at what Junho was saying.

“Yah! I let you watch me rehearse so you could see how brilliant I am, not so you could make fun of me!”

Junho snorted. “Please, are you sure you’re leg’s fully healed?”

“Aish! You’re supposed to be my friend!”

“Speaking of being your friend, want me to take you to rehearsal tonight?”

You bit your lip anxiously and looked back at the group, but if you missed rehearsal it would be a chance for Sooyeon to tease you.

“Please? That would be great, thank you Junho.”

“No problem, I’ll see you later.”

You made your way back to the group.

“Who was that baby” Yoseob asked.

“M-My aunt, she wants me to stay home tonight. You know rest, she thinks I’m sick too.”

Kikwang worriedly put a hand to your forehead, Hyuna watched with jealous eyes. He gazed down at you, and at that moment you felt rotten and crappy. *How could I lie to him? And still do it?!*

“Want me to look after you? I don’t have to watch anything you know.”

You smiled weakly at him. “No, you go. Have fun with your friends, I don’t want to be one of those girlfriends who keeps her boyfriend from having some guy time.”

You kissed him. *I love you oppa, but I’m scared that if you know I’m dancing again…everything we have now will fall apart.*

-

-

-

After rehearsal you changed back to normal clothes and went outside, you were expecting to get the tube home but Junho was leaning against his limo.

Your brows furrowed. “Junho? What are you doing here?”

“I drove you here, and I should at least drive you back. I can’t have Seoul’s finest ballerina waltzing around the streets in the dark by herself now could I?”

Laughing, you got into the limo. You were driven back to West Seoul, where Junho’s driver stopped in front of your block of flats.

You smiled at him. “Thanks for doing this for me.”

“I’m just doing a friend a favour. I’ll see you tomorrow?”

Once you left the limo, Junho dialled a  number on his iPhone 4. “You’ve set up everything? Good, now we will wait till the morning and our plan is almost complete.”

You were aimlessly walking towards the entrance to the block of flats but you saw something in the corner of your eye.

“Resting were you?” a cold voice hissed. You froze, slowly Kikwang stepped out of the shadows. He didn’t look happy at all. He looked furious. Very furious. “I didn’t want you to be one of those girlfriends that lied to their boyfriends, but I guess I was wrong.”

*Oh no!*

 =====

Eek! Hope you liked it though ^^