Queenka's

In your atmosphere

Gayoon and Hyuna peered into the bathroom mirror. Hyuna hair.

“What do you think?” she asked Gayoon. “Do you think Kikwang oppa will notice me?”

Gayoon nodded. “Hell yeah! You’re the school’s head Queenka! Kikwang’s just playing hard to get, he is a guy after all.”

Hyuna sighed wistfully as she imagined Kikwang lying on her bed. “I can’t wait till he’s really mine.”

They both left the bathroom and met up with the other three Queenka’s, Jiyoon, Jihyun and Sohyun.

Jiyoon pouted. “I actually had to write something in History today! Can you believe it?!”

Sohyun patted her sympathetically. “Those teachers, treating the Queenka’s like crap and making us learn. All girls need to do is pull a rich hot guy and we’re set for life.”

Jihyun laughed darkly and high fived Sohyun. “You’re so right!”

RINNNG!!

“Thank god it’s lunch time! I’m starving!” Gayoon moaned and pulled out a lunch box with three small cubes of cheese. “Look,” she shoved the lunchbox in the others’ faces. “It’s my breakfast, lunch and dinner!”

Hyuna frowned. “I wish I thought of that, I need to lose weight. So that Kikwang oppa will like me even more.”

Gayoon winked. “It’s exactly why I’m doing it! Doojoon oppa won’t be able to resist me once my new diet kicks in!”

Sohyun smirked. “B2ST don’t know what they’re missing. Aish, denying hot girls like us…I bet they’re regretting every moment of it.”

-

-

-

“Say ahhh,” Yoseob cooed and plopped a grape into your mouth, Hyunseung rolled his eyes.

“She’s getting freaked out that she’s being fed by a 5 year old.”

You giggled and watched as Yoseob sulked.

“I am not a 5 year old!”

You smiled at him and took out your own lunch. The boys eyed it with hungry eyes, you peered through your eyelashes and caught them all staring.

“Do you want some?”

“What? Oh no,” Junhyung said and looked away.

You looked at each of them and wondered where there bags were. “Don’t you have lunches?”

They all shook their heads.

“Well how about money to get some?”

All 6 of them bowed their heads down in shame, of course they didn’t have any money. Nobody in West Seoul had much money…unless they worked for gangs and sold drugs.

You felt guilty, so you laid your lunch on the grass and tugged on Doojoon’s jacket. “Here have some. All of you have some, I have some money in my purse so I’ll go get some food from the canteen.”

You left them to go to the canteen.

Dongwoon sniffed. “It smells so damn good!”

Yoseob and Junhyung were practically drooling. “Do you think she made it? Or Miss. Choi?”

Hyunseung shrugged. “I don’t know, but I’m having some.”

Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung, Yoseob and Dongwoon all dove into the food and began eating like a hungry pack of dogs. Neither of them have had a decent meal in a long time.

Kikwang wanted to eat but he couldn’t bring himself to do it. *It’s ~~~~~ ah’s food”* but his stomach rumbled loudly.

Hyunseung looked back. “Eat! It’s so good!”

Kikwang ignored it.

You looked back to see 5 happily munching away at your lunch, you smiled but it fell when you saw Kikwang by himself…not eating. *He’s hardly spoken. Doesn’t he like me?*

You pushed the thought away and got yourself some lunch.

-

-

-

Hyuna was tottering away in her heels, the other 4 following after her.

“Slow down!” Sohyun said. “Not all of us can walk fats in 4 ½ inch heels you know!”

Hyuna grinned. “Sorry! I’m just dying to see Kikwang oppa…I haven’t seen him in an hour!”

“Oof!”

Hyuna stumbled back and glared down. “Yah! Watch where you’re going!”

Hyuna saw the crutches and realised it was you…the cripple who almost damaged her car.

“Watch how you talk to me,” you angrily quipped back.

Hyuna crossed her arms and raised her brows.

“You’re obviously new.”

“What gave it away? Was it my obvious sense of class? Or the fact that I’m the only girl who hasn’t bent down to kiss your cheap heels?”

You looked to see that her 4 friends were gaping at you in shock, other girls and guys that were in ear shot were also staring. Others feared Hyuna and her gang of friends.

Hyuna narrowed her eyes and took a step towards you.

“How dare you talk to your Queenka like that? What sort of school did you go to huh? One that made you talk disrespectfully to those better than you?”

*If only you knew my social status. I was the girl everyone wanted to be* you thought.

“I don’t care if you’re the Queenka, or the 10thmember of SNSD…there’s no way I will ever respect someone like you. Especially when there have been better Queenka’s at better schools.”

You stalked off and Hyuna huffed.

“I am so going to slap that ,” Hyuna hissed.

“Did she just dis us and our school?” Jiyoon asked.

“That girl needs to whooped into shape,” Gayoon said.

“Let’s go follow her,” Jihyun suggested.

Sohyun nodded eagerly. “We need to teach that new girl that in our school, we’re the law.”

-

-

-

“Omo!” you squeaked as you your lunchbox clean of food. “Were you all really that hungry?”

Doojoon meekly nodded. “Yeah, sorry.”

“It’s okay, I’ll just ask imo to make me extra,” you said happily then you sat down and began to eat your sandwich.

You saw Kikwang slightly sitting away from the group with his earphones in, you pursed your lips. *I don’t think he’s moved since I left.*

Just then his stomach rumbled loudly, he turned his head to see if anyone heard…more specifically if you heard and of course you did. You giggled and he blushed profusely.

You scooted next to him and pulled out one of his earphones.

“You’re a growing guy, you need to eat,” you said and gave the other half of your sandwich to him.

“I-I can’t take this,” Kikwang said and tried to give you the food back but you shook your head.

“And I can’t sit here and watch you starve. Please eat, it will make me feel better,” you said pleadingly.

Kikwang didn’t know what to do at first, but your waiting eyes made his heart flutter and for some reason he couldn’t bring himself to disappoint you or make you sad. He brought the sandwich to his lips and took a bite.

“Did you see that?” Junhyung whispered to Dongwoon.

Dongwoon watch you and Kikwang with surprised eyes. “I know right!”

Your lips curved into a satisfied smile. *Look at me…I’m sharing. I never used to share*

Kikwang gave you a small smile. “Thanks.”

“No problem.”

“YOU !”

=======

hope you all liked it ^^ Comment! Subscribe! How about being friends?