Caught

In your atmosphere

Kikwang was making his way to the dance practice room at school, the only real place no one ever went to because if anyone dared to try and trash it…they’d have B2ST to answer to.

Kikwang was listening to music when someone obstructed his way. He pulled out his earphones and sighed.

“Hyuna not now,” Kikwang said and tried to dodge her, but she moved and blocked him.

Hyuna smirked and grabbed his school tie and yanked him closer. She slowly ran her fingers down his torso.

“Oppa, you still like me right? You and the other oppa’s have been ignoring 4minute for that you call ‘friend’,” Hyuna asked in an annoyed voice, then a seductive smile played on her lips. “My car has recently just got tinted windows, and this shirt is awfully tight…”

Hyuna winked and began to her school shirt, revealing a red lacy bra. Kikwang saw it but didn’t react at all, especially since you were in his mind.

Kikwang pulled Hyuna’s blazer close. “Don’t degrade yourself, I need to go.”

Hyuna crossed her arms and watched with envious eyes as Kikwang walked away from her. *Why doesn’t he just screw me already?!*

She shrieked and stomped away.

Kikwang opened the door to the dancing room, but someone was already there and it definitely wasn’t any one of the B2ST members…none of the B2ST members had legs this y!

Kikwang peered through the door and his breath caught in his throat.

You were in your tights, ballet shoes and black leotard, wearing these clothes felt so much more comfortable than anything else. It was like you were made to wear them.

You had spent a good 45 minutes stretching, you took special care warming up your right leg, since it was the one that was badly injured in the crash

Taking a deep breath, you went on pointe.

“Ahh,” you winced as it hurt slightly, you teetered away and slowly lifted your right leg up. Your feet no longer had sharp stabbing pains, you felt…at peace.

You laughed and began to twirl around the room, spreading your arms right, leaping in the air, pirouetting just like old times. Well maybe not…

You tried to make a second jump but your right leg had a shooting pain go up it, you cried out and thought you would fall but someone strong caught you just in time.

“Are you okay?” Kikwang’s voice mumbled into your hair. You hugged him and blinked back the tears, you were almost back…yes you were a little rusty but with a little more practice you could have done it, but your right leg…it interrupted every time.

You nodded. “It’s my right leg, it’s not the same since the crash.”

Kikwang saw your brows furrow, and he held you tighter.

“What I saw was still amazing.”

You pushed yourself away from him and sat on the floor, massaging your right calf.

“Thanks for catching me, I didn’t need another crash in my life.”

Kikwang nodded but he was looking at your body with a hot gaze you’d never seen him have before, it reminded you of Junho…but Kikwang’s eyes were much softer, as if he was admiring your body and your personality.

Whatever it was, it made you blush.

Kikwang looked at you. “I didn’t know you could dance that well.”

You smirked. “Well, I was crowned the best youngest ballerina dancer in Seoul.”

Kikwang laughed. “Doesn’t going on your tip toes hurt your toe nails?”

You shook your head. “Not anymore, it did when I first started going on pointe, sometimes it hurts when I haven’t been on pointe for a while but it gets easier…”

You stopped when Kikwang pulled you up from the floor.

“I don’t know any other dance apart from street dancing, your ballet makes me feel so inferior. Your dancing is so polished and…perfect.”

You softened, in the past you would have agreed with him but ballet did have its consequences. You spent your childhood cooped up in a dance studio, making sure each move was perfect and nothing less. You wore away several truck full of shoes, you danced till your feet bled. No matter how good you are at ballet, it didn’t make up for the lost childhood you should have got.

Though you had never seen Kikwang dance, you could tell he would be quite the street dancer. The dancer in you admired the fluidity of Kikwang’s moves. Junho was a street dancer, but you never liked street dancing…but B2ST changed

“Oppa, what are you doing?”

Kikwang smiled and made you face the mirror. “I want to watch you dance.”

You’d received compliments for your dancing in the past, but none of them made you want to scream out in happiness like Kikwang’s did. His kind eyes and warm smile made you tingle with glee.

You smiled at his reflection in the mirror.

“You really want me to?”

Kikwang’s smile fell and it was replaced with a look of worry. “Does your leg hurt? Omo, I shouldn’t ask. Forget it, let me go and get you an ice pack…”

You giggled and turned around, placing your hands on his cheeks.

“I’ll dance if you want me too.”

Kikwang smiled, but you grinned and tugged on his wrist.

“But only if you do too.”

You wrapped your arms around his neck and beamed up at him, Kikwang was rigid, not knowing how to respond but your smiling face warmed his entire body. Soon he placed his hands gently on your waist and held you close.

You leaned your head against his chest, breathing in. Kikwang laughed.

“You know this isn’t what I meant.”

You giggled and pulled back. “I know, but I wanted to dance with you, just for a little while.”

Kikwang’s face grew serious, and his eyes held a passionate blaze. You felt hot and shivery and when he began to lean in, your heart was beating so fast you were sure your blood pressure would be going through the roof.

You closed your eyes and waited for his luscious lips to touch yours.

“WHA?!~~~”

The both of you jumped apart and turned to see B2ST gaping at you both, Yoseob’s mouth was open wide with Junhyung’s, Dongwoon and Doojoon’s eyes were wide and Hyunseung’s ice cream was halfway to his mouth.

You blushed a violent shade of red and picked up your skirt, slipping into it easily.

“Sorry, I was just practicing.”

Doojoon smirked. “Oh really? It looked like more than just practicing.”

Kikwang threw a glare at Doojoon.

You took your ballet shoes off. “No really. It was nothing.”

Junhyung snorted. “Then in that case, I want nothing.”

You rolled your eyes and bowed. “I have to go, I’ll see you later.”

When you left, B2ST tackled Kikwang and noogied him.

“You little punk,” Hyunseung chuckled.

“Who you knew you had it in you, huh?” Junhyung laughed.

Doojoon smiled. “I think ~~~~~ ah’s good for you, she makes you talk.”

Kikwang scowled. “Shut up hyung!”

Doojoon gaped. “Did you just tell me to shut up?! Yah! I’m your hyung!”

Yoseob made a heart with his arms. “~~~~~ah and Kikwang sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!”

Kikwang hid behind his hands. *Aish…but…I wouldn’t have minded if me and ~~~~~~ ah had finished what we started.*

=======

Hope you liked it ^^ A little romance scene ehehe. Sorry for not updating in a while, school has been driving me MENTAL! :( Anywho hope you enjoy the chap :D

P.S: Reminder to those who are interested...please read Captured as the next story I post will be the sequel :D Link is in chapter 13, another user posted it on AFF for me :D ENJOY READING IT...if you haven't already ahah.