No more

In your atmosphere

You were studying at home while your aunt was in the kitchen making dinner.

"~~~~~~ ah!" your aunt called. You trudged out of your room and into the hallway.

"What?"

Your aunt handed you a letter. "It's for you."

You opened it and it was from the hospital in East Seoul.

"Is it good news?" your aunt asked, you looked up.

"They just want me to go in for a check up tomorrow morning. I know it's a Sunday and we normally do the food shopping then but-..."

Your aunt waved her hand. "Don't be silly. Of course you can go, let me know if everything's alright okay."

You nodded. "I will."

-

-

-

"It feels like the old times," Yumi said as the two of you walked down the roads of East Seoul, passing by designer shops and rich hot guys. For some reason, you didn't bother to try and turn heads. When you were rich and still able to dance, you would do everything in your power to make sure every pair of eyes were on you. Now, you couldn't give a rat's if no one looked.

You giggled. "Yeah, but things have definitely changed since then!"

The two of you entered the hospital and you were taken into a room with your doctor. You sat down on the seat.

"How have you been? I must say you look healthy."

You swallowed. "It's been hard, you know? But I've been coping alright I guess."

The doctor took your leg and examined it carefully. He made sure you still had feeling and he would test to see how well you could move it.

"There's good news," the doctor said after finishing examining your leg and took down notes. "Your leg has healed much faster than I had anticipated. We can have your cast removed today."

You say up with excitement. "I can get it removed now?! No more crutches?!"

The doctor chuckled. "No more crutches," he assured.

"Woohoo!" you cheered. The doctor stood up.

"Follow me and we'll have the cast removed, but you will need some physio therapy just to make sure your leg will function properly."

"Function properly? You mean...I can dance again?"

The doctor grew quiet. "You can walk, run and jump ~~~~~~ ah....but dancing will strain your leg and can cause further damage. However with some extensive physio therapy, you may be able to. Of course the physio therapy would cost a lot of money..."

You sighed. "I just can't believe that I can't dance anymore."

You passed Yumi who looked perplexed.

"They're taking my cast off!"

Yumi clapped her hand and gave you a thumbs up.

~ 45 minutes later ~

"Are you sure you will be alright?" the nurse asked as she saw you slowly walk away. "We can spend more time on the physio therapy."

You shook your head and kicked your leg. "No, I'm fine. Thank you ahjumma."

You bowed and skipped off, when you reached the waiting room, you and Yumi left and wandered around East Seoul. You hadn't dared walk around West Seoul, you didn't know the streets or the types of people that were on the streets. On top of that, you hadn't talked to B2ST...you no longer felt safe.

You froze in front of a familiar building.

"~~~~~~ ah?! Want to get something to eat?" Yumi called but grew quiet as she stared at Seoul Ballet Theater with you. "I'm sorry ~~~~~~ ah."

You swallowed. "I'm fine."

The things was...you weren't. The building was no longer covered with posters of you but of Sooyeon again. This time she was Odette in Swan Lake.

*That should be me* you thought miserably.

"You're still the better dancer, everyone will remember."

You snorted. "No one remembers me, I can't dance Yumi...I have nothing now!"

"Yes but everyone will know that if you hadn't been in the crash, you would be Seoul's most famous ballerina dancer."

You sighed. "I want to go  home. I'll call you later."

-

-

-

You were alone in your home again, your aunt out working.

You were in the middle of your front room, completely clueless on what to do now. Then a thought came to mind. You grabbed your ballet shoes and slipped your feet into them, the satin rubbing against your feet was like heaven. It was so incredibly familiar.

You stretched your foot out into a perfect pointe and smiled a little. *I could have been great*

You stood up on pointe and winced a little as your foot throbbed with a light and quick pain, you guessed it was because you hadn't been on pointe in a while.

*I can do this* you thought. Then you did a pirouette..well tried to. You successfully did one but half way through the second, your injured leg gave way and you fell.

"Ahhh!" you yelped as your leg ached. You took of your shoes and rubbed your agonized toes, the blisters and the scars were still present...it showed how much pain you had endured to become the best and youngest ballerina in Seoul.

You began to cry. *What am I going to be now? Without dancing?*

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

=====

Happy and sad :L hope you all liked it :D