New school

In your atmosphere

I want to say thank you to ninirose and Vanilla Sky for giving me the amazing poster and background! If you ever feel like writing a story and want a poster/bb go to Vanilla Sky!

=======

You sat on the bus by yourself, holding your bag tightly on  your lap and your arms rigidly by your side.

*I want my limo back* you hoplessly thought as the bus piled on with people. You would stare at people and wonder how they came out dressed as they were, some of their clothes looked so dirty you wondered when it had been last washed. A man came on with torn clothes and a girl with ripped tights.

You proudly wore your expensive Marc Jacob's Mac coat and sat up a little straighter, but then your shoulders deflated.

*These were last season's clothes, in Seoul High, I'd get taken the piss out of.*

You took a deep breath and tried to calm your nerves down, as you prepared yourself mentally for attending a new school.

~ Flashback ~

"I'm so sorry ~~~~~ ah," your aunt had apologised for the 100th time that night. You sighed and sat down.

"Don't worry, it's not your fault."

Your ex-friends were right, your aunt couldn't afford the tuition fees at Seoul High. Much to your embarrassment, the head teacher had phoned and rudely told your aunt that she would not be able to pay for you to attend Seoul High. So you had to move school's...to a public school here, in West Seoul.

Not that you were too angry, you couldn't bear the thought of seeing the smug smirks from your ex-friends. From Junho and 2PM's faces.

"Maybe you can see your friends during the weekends?" your aunt had suggested with a small smile.

You ignored her and went to your room. *No way would I ever want to associate with those buffoons ever again* you grumpily thought.

~ End of flashback ~

You got off the bus and headed towards the large run down sign not far ahead, you were regretting the decision to come to school here in West Seoul.

*What the hell?!* you thought as you entered the college campus, the grass wasn't a healthy green and the flowers weren't beautifully pruned like they were in Seoul High. In fact, there were no alive flowers in sight, only ones that were wilting away and the grass was an ugly shade of brown.

"Watch it."

"Move."

"Get out of my way."

People hissed at you and rudely barged past, you were still on your crutches and you nearly fell over as some idiot purposely rammed their body into your shoulder.

Your blood boiled with fury, not used to this sort of treatment at all.

"If only they knew who I was. What I was," you sanrled quietly.

You jumped when a car zoomed past you and skidded dangerously into a parking spot, the car looked as if it was about to fall apart! Everything in this school looked as it was about to collapse...even the students.

BEEEEPPP!

You squeaked and hurtled back as a car nearly drove into you, memories of the crash came flooding back and you bravely swallowed back the tears.

You stared up at the most hideous pink car you had ever seen, loud music was blaring away inside. Just then, someone poked their head out of the driver's seat window.

A girl glowered at you. "Move out of my way, damage this car and I'll damage you."

You raised your eyebrows. The car looked as if it had already recieved some damage, you wouldn't have even scuffed it.

"I'm the Queenka of this school," was on the tip of your tongue. Till you realised that you could no longer dance, you were no longer rich and this wasn't your school.

With a heavy sigh and low bow of your head, you hopped your way over to the side.

The girl drove with her head out of the window, she was angrily staring at you.

"Stay out of my way cripple," the girl sneered and drove away terribly.

You bit back a loud and frustrated scream. *What a fun way to start a new school!*

=======

Sorry I've been gone for so long! I've been busy with revising for an exam...and it's on tuesday! Wish me luck. hope you enjoyed...who's the 'mean' girl? :L

Please comment!

Please subscribe!

Let's be friends? :D:D:D <3333