In league

In your atmosphere

2PM were coming out of a club in West Seoul, Chansung and Nichkhun stumbled around with girls on their arms…both completely drunk.

Nichkhun fell towards Junho. “I love you man.”

Junho patted Nichkhun’s cheeks deliberately hard. “Too bad I don’t like ,” Junho said then pushed him away.

Suddenly, someone bumped into him.

“Watch where you’re going,” Junho sneered. “Scratch my shoes and I’ll make you them clean.”

Hyuna smirked and draped her arms over Junho’s shoulders. “How about I something else?”

Junho was extremely temped with her offer, and his friends were eagerly eyeing the girl’s 4 friends. However, when Junho looked at the girl more closely. He began to recognise her.

“You…you’re the ones at the dance competition. You were up against ~~~~~~ ah.”

Hyuna scowled. “You’re Lee Junho…Seoul High’s Kingka right? The ’s ex boyfriend?”

Junho smirked. “~~~~~ ah’s a now? The moment she dumped me she gave it away to some cheap mother er?”

Hyuna glared at him. “My Kikwang isn’t cheap. But yeah…she’s stolen him from me. That deserves to pay.”

Junho grew intrigued at the situation. *So ~~~~~ ah is dating Kikwang…and this girl likes him. Huh.*

“What do you say to a deal?”

Hyuna crossed her arms. “What deal?”

“You and me, go in league together. We break up ~~~~~ ah and Kikwang. You get Kikwang and I get ~~~~~~ ah.”

Hyuna narrowed her eyes. “What do you want with her?”

Junho smirked. “No girl dumps me for someone as low as Kikwang-…”

“Yah!”

“…I want to see her beg for me to take her back. And then…I’ll reject her.”

2PM laughed.

Junho held out his hand. “So what do you say? Do we have a deal?”

Hyuna looked back at her friends, then nodded and shook Junho’s hand. “We do.”

*Kikwang will be mine. Once ~~~~~~ ah’s out of the picture, Kikwang won’t be able to resist me.*

=====

eek!