First Fight

In your atmosphere

“I think I’m going to throw up,” Yoseob complained as he shielded his eyes from watching you and Kikwang kiss. When you finished you giggled at his cuteness.

“Have you never had a kiss before oppa?” you joked.

Yoseob squared his shoulders and tensed his biceps. “Of course I have!”

“Yeah, with the Barbie dolls you hide under your pillow,” Junhyung teased.

“I have kissed a girl!” Yoseob protested. “Just because I choose not to do it in public.”

You laughed and pinched his cheeks. “You’re so cute oppa.”

Doojoon smirked. “You will so regret saying that.”

Rolling your eyes you started back to the school. “I’m going to stay for a revision class, I need to pass this Chemistry exam. I’ll see you all later.”

Kikwang hugged you goodbye. “See you later baby.”

When you left Hyunseung and Junhyung mockingly hugged each other. “See you later baby,” they sarcastically cooed.

Kikwang shrugged. “Whatever, at least I have a girl. Unlike your imaginary ones.”

The pulled away and glared at their dongsaeng. “I too can get girls!”

“Whatever,” Kikwang teased.

-

-

-

After the revision class you were packing away your bags. The teacher handed you back your practice test sheet, you frowned at the big fact ‘C’ circled in an ugly red circle.

“Ugh! Was it that bad?”

“You just need to explain things clearer, I’m sure you’ll do fine.”

The teacher’s words weren’t all that encouraging. Sighing you left disappointed, but you stopped in the middle of the hallway.

“Jiho?”

He looked up and smirked at you, he sauntered his way over. “That’s me.”

“Are you always this cocky?”

He raised an eyebrow. “Are you always this chatty?”

“Whatever, I’m going home,” you said as you sidestepped him. But he ran after you.

“Why the long face?”

“I don’t know what you mean.”

Jiho ran a little ahead and blocked your path. “You look like this,” he frowned dramatically. “And frankly it’s quite scary.”

You narrowed your eyes at his words. “Wow, charm me anymore and I think I’ve fallen head over heels for you,” you said sarcastically.

Jiho tapped the end of your nose. “Who knows, you might have.”

Feeling uncomfortable, you cleared your throat. “Well I need to go, see you.”

“Meeting the one and only Kikwang?” Jiho asked sarcastically.

“Of course! He’s my boyfriend!”

But you weren’t watching where you were going, the floor had just been mopped and you slipped.

But Jiho grabbed your wrist and yanked you upright, making you stumble into his body. For a moment you were dazed but when you looked up and realised how close you were to his lips, you were frozen.

*I don’t want to be here like this with Jiho, I want it to be Kikwang oppa.*

You heard someone throw something into the bin and you turned to see Kikwang striding away.

“Oppa!” you called and ran after him.

Jiho watched you with a dark grin. *And it begins.*

“Stop! Wait!” you grabbed his arm. “It’s not what you think-…”

“Oh really?” Kikwang snarled. “Because from what I saw, it was leading to exactly what I think.”

“I tripped and almost fell, Jiho helped me. We’re just friends.”

Kikwang snorted. “Just friends? I’ve seen the way he looks at you, the way he’s always inconveniently there. The way he looks you up and down like you’re a piece of meat.”

You shook your head in confusion. “What are you trying to say?”

“He likes you ~~~~~ ah!” Kikwang shouted loudly.  “If I was a second later, the two of you would have kissed.”

You blinked, hurt by his words. “Don’t you trust me?”

“I don’t trust him.”

“You’re not answering my question,” you said, and when Kikwang didn’t say anything you bit your lip and shook your head. “I can’t believe you don’t trust me.”

“How can I?! When I catch the two of you like that? How do you think that makes me feel? What if he hurts you and I’m not there to protect you?!”

“How do you think it makes me feel to know that you have little faith in me. So what if Jiho likes me? If he made a move on me, I would reject him because I love you,” you said tearfully.

Kikwang felt guilty and lowered his head.

You swallowed and let out a huge breath. “You know what, I can walk home by myself.”

“~~~~~~ ah!” he called after you but you didn’t look back.

*What have I done?*

You cried on your way home, feeling as if your heart had been broken in two. When you reached your door, you fumbled with your keys but dropped them. You bent down to pick them up and when you stood upright, Jiho stood there holding out a boy of scented tissues.

“You look kind of scary when you cry too,” he said, not as sarcastically and he urged you to take a tissue. Snivelling you took a few. “Are you okay?”

You gave him a look. “Do I look okay?”

“Not really. Want to talk about it?”

“Kikwang and I…just had our first argument,” you admitted. “I don’t like arguing with him. With my ex-boyfriend, I could deal with it because I didn’t love him. With Kikwang, aish I hate this!”

Jiho hugged you and quietened you down. “Don’t worry ~~~~~ ah, everything will be alright,” he said smirking. *Everything is going to plan!*

======

Oh no!  :( Hope you all enjoyed though ^^