I'll never leave you

In your atmosphere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_zcnqoLxXI&feature=related - hehe one of my fav english boy bands :D Please listen to it whilst reading the chap and enjoy!!!

=======

You ran after Kikwang, his long legs were taking long strides so it took a while for you to reach him.

“Oppa!” you yelled as you caught his arm and spun him around.

He looked sad and angry. “What?”

You were breathing hard from all the running.

“What’s wrong? What happened?”

Kikwang looked away. “Nothing happened. I just want to be left alone.”

He turned to walk away but you tittered around him and blocked his way, you glared at him.

“I’m not leaving you alone until you tell me the truth. What happened?”

Kikwang narrowed his eyes at you. “Let me go ~~~~~ ah.”

You threw your hands up in the air. “Why do you always want to be alone?!” you shouted.

“Because it’s the only thing I know!” he yelled back. You quietened down and gazed at him. “Don’t look at me like that,” he snapped.

“Like what?”

“Look at me with pity. I don’t need help,” he said, he tried to get around you but you wouldn’t let him. “I don’t want your pity, I don’t need it or want it.”

Tears were forming in your eyes. “Then let me understand. Please,” you begged.

Kikwang sighed. “Why?! So you could look down on me even further?”

“What are you talking about?”

“I’m well aware what I am! I’m poor and I live in West Seoul, I’m an embarrassment to you! You were Seoul’s best ballerina, you dated Junho! And then you move onto a piece of like me. I’m nothing, and you’re too good for me. I’m not worth your time,” he said sadly.

You softened. *Is that what he thinks?*

You walked into his arms and forced him to look into your eyes, and then you gave him the most passionate kiss you could give. Slipping your tongue around his, you embraced him tightly and showed him just how much you cared.

Kikwang’s resistance broke and he kissed you back deeply. *I’m nothing, I can’t buy her the nice things she deserves. She needs to be with someone like Junho, she needs to go back to her world.*

Kikwang pulled away. “No ~~~~~~ ah.”

You determinedly pulled him closer. “I am not allowing you think of yourself like that. I want you Kikwang. No one else.”

He desperately wanted to believe you, but Junho’s words echoed in his mind.

“You’re so out of my league, I can barely look after myself, let alone you. I can’t buy you anything nice for White Day, I can’t shower you with the beautiful things you deserve,” Kikwang hung his head low. “I don’t to disappoint you.”

You hugged him tight. “I don’t care about those things. On White Day, all I want to do is spend time with you. I don’t need beautiful things, because I have you. You will never disappoint me because…because I love you.”

Those words made Kikwang look up hopefully, he desperately searched for a sign of a lie, but your eyes were sincere.

You cupped his cheeks. “I love you Kikwang, money or no money. You’re the first guy to have ever made me feel like this. Let me love you, let me understand you,” you said as you kissed his cheek. “I’ll never let you be alone.”

Kikwang embraced you tight; as if he was scared you would dissipate into thin air right in front of him.

“You’ll never leave me?”

You shook your head. “I’ll always be here. I’ll never leave you oppa. I promise.”

======

I don't know why this chapter was so short :L Hope you liked it anyway. N'aww isn't Kikwang so cute? ;)