Evil

In your atmosphere

Kikwang bit his tongue as he was forced to listen to Hyuna ramble on. She poked him on the arm.

“Oppa! Are you listening?!”

He nodded tiredly. “Yeah, but Hyuna…this is the library, it’s supposed to be quiet.”

She stuck her chest out and flicked her hair back. “You following rules? Come on oppa, we’re West Seoul kids…we do what we want,” she traced a line up his arm.

Kikwang stood up and packed away his bags. “I have to go now, you know…work.”

Hyuna nodded eagerly. “Okay oppa, I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Hyuna watched him leave and the moment he left she pulled out her phone and dialled a number. “Meet me at the station in 10 minutes.”

“I am not coming to that filthy place any more. You come to East Seoul for a change, coming to a place of class might teach you something,” the other voice sneered.

Hyuna shrieked but made her way to East Seoul.

-

-

-

Junho was waiting for Hyuna at the park, it was dark and there was no one else around. After a 30 minute wait, Hyuna trudged to his side. Junho glared at her.

“What the took you so long?!”

Hyuna flipped him off. “I had to get the bus here because I didn’t have enough money for the tube, by the way you owe me.”

Junho threw some money at her and she tried to catch it eagerly.

“There, it’s money I don’t need. Beggars in East Seoul turn their nose on that much money,” Junho said coldly.

Hyuna was gazing at the large buildings around her, brightly lit and extravagant looking. Junho clicked his fingers, Hyuna blinked then stared at him.

“What did you call me for? I was in the middle of a deep tissue massage,” Junho growled at her. She crossed her arms.

“Kikwang is still fawning over your , you said she’d be yours in a matter of hours.”

“That was before I knew she was head over heels for that trash,” Junho defended himself. “At the club, I could tell she’s going to be dancing soon and when she’s back in the East Seoul papers who will be her new boyfriend?”

“You?”

Junho clapped sarcastically. “Well done.”

Hyuna scowled. “How will you do that? Like you said, she’s head over heels for my guy.”

“I have my ways, but I need your little with Kikwang. Nothing will work if they’re together, we need to break them up.”

“How will we do that?”

Junho smirked. “We put a wedge between the happy couple, ~~~~~ ah will look better with me. Like I said, I can tell that she will be dancing again soon, so she’ll need someone make her look good in the papers. No one will care about a West Seoul piece of like Kikwang but they will care about someone with my status. Besides, me and ~~~~~~ ah look good together.”

Hyuna raised an eyebrow. “You want to get back with ~~~~~~ ah because she will be good for your image?”

“That’s what girls are for, ~~~~~~ ah just happens to be one of the most famous girls. Well, that doesn’t count the SNSD girls but they’re currently not allowed to date.”

“So you won’t cheat on ~~~~~~ ah anymore?”

“Depends, if she gives in to me then I’ll only around with other girls once maybe twice a week. If she doesn’t, I’ll be a frustrated guy if you know what I mean…” Junho said. “Just follow my plan and we’ll have what we want okay?”

Hyuna nodded. “Give me Kikwang and I’ll do anything.”

=====

Oh dear! Hope you all enjoyed :D