True Identity

In your atmosphere

Hyuna was fuming with jealousy as she saw how close you were to her Kikwang.

“You haven’t even been in this school for one full day and you’re already trying to get into his pants!” Hyuna shrieked.

You stood up and leaned on your crutches. “What is your problem?!”

Hyuna stomped in front of you. “You are. For a new girl, you have no problem letting everyone know you’re a !”

You snorted and looked at her short skirt and the way her cleavage was provocatively showing. “Well coming from you, that’s just funny.”

Gayoon held up her hand. “You little-…”

Doojoon and Hyunseung blocked their way. “That’s enough!”

Gayoon glared at Doojoon. “How can you stand there and watch this trash insult us?!”

“Trash?” you repeated.

“~~~~~~ ah let us handle this,” Yoseob whispered and then he sauntered into the middle. “Okay girlies, how about we cool it down, chill whatever.”

“Ugh! Shut up Yoseob!” Sohyun groaned.

“You saw the way she was looking at my Kikwang. Digging her filthy claws into my man,” Hyuna growled.

Kikwang stood up and rolled his eyes. “Hyuna please calm down and…”

“Do you like her better than me?” Hyuna went on. “I can’t believe you would do this after you know how much I like you! You would dump me for this cheap ?! Who’s not even a Queenka?!”

“I am a Queenka!” you shouted out in anger. As soon as the words were out, you wished you could take them back.

Jiyoon laughed cruelly. “You aren’t a Queenka, not in this school.”

You smirked. “You’re right, I’m not a Queenka at this school…but at another.”

B2ST turned around to look at you.

“What do you mean ~~~~~~ ah?” Hyunseung asked.

“I’m Queenka of Seoul High.”

Hyuna backed away slightly. “Seoul High? The school in East Soul?”

“Yes,” and then you sighed. “I know what it takes to be a Queenka, and girl…you are not.”

Hyuna screamed in frustration and tried to slap you but Junhyung and Dongwoon blocked her way.

“Let me get that ,” she struggled.

“Just go Hyuna,” Dongwoon hissed.

Hyuna straightened her hair. “Fine!” then she glared at you. “Keep your paws of my man or I’ll personally make you sure you’ll be a cripple permanently.”

She marched off with her group of friends.

“Phew, that went well,” you said sarcastically but no one laughed. You realised they were all staring at you. “Why are you staring?”

“You’re the Queenka in Seoul High?” Hyunseung asked.

You pulled a face. “Well not anymore, not since I moved here but I was. I’m Choi ~~~~~~ ah.”

You expected them to immediately recognise the name, but they didn’t say anything.

“Come on you must have heard of me?” you said, they still remained silent. “Don’t you read the papers or watch TV?”

“We’re not big on reading the news, and we can’t afford a TV,” Doojoon explained.

You felt guilty. “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to be insensitive.”

“But we have heard of you,” Doojoon continued.

“You have?”

“You’re Choi ~~~~~~ ah, the one and only Queenka of Seoul High. Junho’s girlfriend,” Junhyung said darkly.

“How do you know Junho?”

Yoseob wasn’t his usual kid self, now he was serious and he looked like he wanted to punch something. “Oh we know all about Junho and 2PM.”

“Why didn’t you tell us you were from Seoul High?” Dongwoon asked.

“Well it’s not something I planned on bringing up. Besides if you all say you know 2PM, then you should have realised I was Choi ~~~~~~ ah from Seoul High when I told you my name.”

“Yeah well we didn’t think we’d be unlucky enough to have Junho’s Queenka girlfriend in our territory. Aish, girl you’ve screwed up,” Junhyung said wiping his face angrily.

“For your information, I’m not Junho’s girlfriend anymore,” you said through clenched teeth. “In fact, I hope that bastard gets put in his place.”

Doojoon smirked. “What? Did he not give you enough attention? I heard the Queenka’s in Seoul High are really needy.”

You glared at Doojoon before answering.

“No. The cheated on me.”

All 6 guys turned quiet.

Doojoon felt guilty. “I’m sorry ~~~~~ ah that was really mean of me…I didn’t know…”

You backed away. “No, you’re right. I’ve screwed up by not telling you the truth about my past. I need to go and satisfy my need for attention because I obviously won’t get it here,” you said coldly and hopped away.

To B2ST’s surprise, it was Kikwang who rushed forward.

“~~~~~ ah!” Kikwang called but you didn’t turn around.

Kikwang looked at his friends. “Well done, you probably just lost the only decent girl you’ll meet in a real long time.”

Kikwang walked off.

Junhyung shook his head. “What is with that kid?”

 =======

Eek! BAD Doojoon :L hope you all liked the chap ^^ Let me know what you think by...commenting! Subscribing! Let's be friends?

P.S: I hope some of you are reading Captured ^^ the link is on chapter 13 :D It would help you understand the sequel...which is coming soon mwuahaha ;)

ENJOY!!!