New

In your atmosphere

You and Kikwang walked hand in hand into school, though people knew you were dating, they still couldn’t believe that the ‘mute’ of B2ST had a girlfriend.

However, when you saw 4minute approaching, you wanted to turn back but Kikwang’s grip anchored you at his side.

“Hi ~~~~~~ ah,” Hyuna greeted you a little too cheerily. You were perplexed at her non vicious greeting. “It’s nice that you two are urm…together,” she choked out. “I’m happy.”

And her posse left with her, you blinked and didn’t say a word. You looked at Kikwang.

“Did that creep you out as much as it did me?”

Kikwang nodded. “It was a little scary admitted, but nothing can get as scary as Yoseob’s face.”

“Who’s face?” Yoseob asked as he chomped on a piece of chocolate cake. Soon all of B2ST were her, you were officially the most envied or hated girl in the school. You were allowed to hang and talk with B2ST while other girls couldn’t.

You giggled and wiped a crumb from his chin. “Nothing oppa.”

Doojoon and Dongwoon gave you a brotherly hug, whilst Hyunseung and Junhyung smiled and waved at you eagerly.

“We need a get together, you know us and Yumi,” Junhyung said as manly as he could. “You know…loosen up.”

Hyunseung pulled a face. “I don’t want to know what he means by that,” he whispered to you.

“By the way…did we see Hyuna walk past ~~~~~ ah without screaming or cussing?” Doojoon asked.

Kikwang let out a huge breath. “Yep, she did. She even said ‘Hi’.”

“So when did hell freeze over?” Hyunseung teased.

You sighed and shrugged. “Honestly I don’t know what’s with her, but I can’t tell you how happy I am that I don’t have ‘’ or ‘’ hissed at me.”

Doojoon laughed. “I guess, let’s go to form.”

Kikwang lingered back slightly. *There’s no way a girl like Hyuna would let this go, she’s up to something but I don’t know what.*

-

-

-

“Class settle down!” the teacher said. “Doojoon do not poke Yoseob in the ear with that pencil!”

You laughed at how unsettled your form was, but when the door creaked open everyone quietened down to look at the visitor.

“Ah, you have arrived. Everyone we have a new student here with us today. Park Jiho, moved from Busan. Would you like to introduce yourself?”

Jiho shook his head. “Not in particular.”

You tilted your head, Jiho didn’t have a Busan accent but a perfect Seoul one. *Maybe he just wants to fit in.*

The teacher frowned but sent Jiho to a seat, though you and B2ST sat in a line, the seat behind you was free.

Throughout form, Jiho would kick your chair or sigh hugely so your hair ruffled. And when the bell rang you were grateful.

“I’ll see you at lunch,” Kikwang said and kissed your cheek as he left for his class. You went to your classroom and sat down at your usual seat, but someone had carelessly thrown their books down on the space next to you.

“Mind if I sit here?” Jiho asked. You had wanted to say ‘no’ but that was something the old you would have said, so instead you waved your hand at him.

“Go ahead.”

He sat down and held his hand out. “Jiho by the way.”

You didn’t look up from your notes. “I know, you’re in my form.”

Jiho smirked. “Yes, but I don’t know your name.”

“You’ll know it soon enough,” you aid bitterly as you thought about how much people gossiped about you in school.

“Perhaps, but I don’t want soon, I want to know now.”

You looked at him not knowing whether he was serious or not. He appeared to be not joking.

“Fine. ~~~~~ ah. Now you know, now you can be quiet, this class actually is worth listening to,” you said coldly. You didn’t know why you were so mean, but Jiho was giving off this vibe that made you unsure and worried.

Jiho smirked and held his hands up in surrender. “Okay, just trying to be friendly.”

You sighed and faced him. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to be rude. It’s just, this class means a lot to me.”

“Okay, I’ll be quiet,” he said as if he understood. “But we can be friends right? I’ll be quiet, look,” he pretended to zip his mouth up and lock it shut.

You hated to admit it but…he was charming…in his weird little way. You smiled and shook your head hopelessly as you looked back down at your notes.

Jiho bent his head to see if you were still grinning. “Is that a yes?”

-

-

-

“Where’s ~~~~~ ah?” Dongwoon asked as they all sat under the tree on the field. Kikwang searched for you but.

“Maybe she was let out late, you know what students and teachers are like here,” Doojoon said.

Just then you strolled over with Jiho by your side, you were laughing and tried to keep a distance but Jiho would shuffled closer.

“Is that the new guy?” Junhyung asked.

“What’s he doing with ~~~~~ ah?” Hyunseung asked.

Yoseob bit his lip. “No idea, but I guess we’re about to find out.”

Yoseob looked at Kikwang who seemed to be sizing Jiho up, you caught him staring and you smiled widely.

“Oppa!”

You gave him a sweet kiss and it took all the jealousy away. “Sorry we’re late but Jiho needed to be shown around. I hope you don’t mind if he eats with us.”

*I do mine* Kikwang thought, but he wasn’t going to the jealous over protective and clingy boyfriend so he just nodded. “Sure, I don’t mind.”

“Here you go boys,” you said as you laid out the lunch boxes full of delicious foods. “You know how much effort I have to go through every morning to make these?”

“Then only make it for me,” Kikwang whispered in your ear jokingly. You rolled your eyes and pushed his forehead but you leaned against him.

You noticed Jiho just staring at the food, you got some food with your chopsticks and held it out to him.

“Here you go.”

Jiho met eyes with Kikwang, smirked and ate it. Kikwang felt jealousy rip through his soul as he witnessed you feeding another guy but he stayed quiet. Not only that, he didn’t like the way Jiho looked at you.

“Good?”

Jiho gave you a hot once over and nodded. “Oh yes.”

Kikwang clenched his fists and did his best not to let it get to him too much. Hyunseung and Doojoon exchanged looks. *What’s with this new guy?*

 =======

Eek! Hope you all liked it :D