Chapter 2*

The story of beauty

JR

IT was back. Meaning the lady boy was back. Except for this time, he had changed a little bit. His voice had gotten higher while his chest...well there were stuff there that weren’t supposed to be there. He came into class, totally avoiding everyone by sitting in the first seat in the 3rd row. I and a couple of my new friends started laughing, totally ignoring him. The teacher walked in acting like he was the owner of the school. He made us introduce ourselves, and then gave us assigned seats. And I was stuck sitting next to the lady boy. I decided to have some fun since the freak show wouldn't quit staring at me.

I looked up to see the teacher’s back turned to the class, so I slipped my hand into my pocket and brought out my miniature pocket knife. I opened it and stared at it before; I stuck the dull side against Minki's side. He jumped a bit, startled, before looking at his side. He looked up at me, trying to mask his fear. He kept looking at me and that made me angry so I poked again at his side. This time I got a reaction from him. He winced in pain, while holding his side.

"You scared?" I asked. He just stared at me. I went in farther, increasing the pain. He let out a sharp yelp and the teacher stopped. Everyone started laughing. I quickly hid the knife away inside my pocket.

"Is there a problem, Miss Jinki?" Mr.Ki asked. MinKi shook his head no. What? Did I just hear the teacher use the word Miss!

"Then why did you interrupt my class?" He asked. I looked at MinKi ,who just sat there with a blank face.

"Since you've decided that you're mute, I suggest you pack your bag and get out of my classroom. I expect a 4 page essay about manners on my desk by tomorrow" He said before facing the board again. MinKi picked up his bag and walked out of the classroom.

I raised my hand and asked for a bathroom pass. He handed it to me and I walked out. There he sat, with his back against the wall and his skirt a little up, showing his skinny legs. I stood there, listening to the soft sobs coming from his little frail body. He looked up, sensing someone’s presence. I looked at him, disgusted but I softened up a little bit knowing what I had done was wrong. But then I masked it up again.

"People like you shouldn't be allowed to live with society. You "its" should have your own island somewhere or better yet why don't you disappear" I said smirking. Fresh salty tears wet his face hearing this.I took a look at him one more time before heading for the left, where some of the bathrooms were.

I looked behind me to see him walking the other direction with his head hung low. I felt so low now, always picking on the weakest person I could find. This wasn’t my first time picking on him. This went all the way back to when we were 7-8 year olds, when a little boy by the name of Choi MinKi decided to come to school and act all gay. I didn’t really know what gay meant until I was about 11 years old when my older sister had told me what it meant. It turned out that I was a homophobic. Now I knew, and the ‘fun’ began. I and my friends formed a group called NU’EST, during primary school. I would always pick on him because he was different from us and because he would never report on us. The beginning of secondary school took us by surprise, when MinKi came to school dressed as a girl. None of us were excepting that, not even the school teachers. A couple of the students felt uncomfortable with the situation, so I and my friends promised the students that we would take care of the problem. Good thing, I and my crew had gym 7thhour with MinKi in it. That day we were playing basketball and the teacher had assigned MinKi to pick up the balls after we were done playing. We hid behind some bleachers and waited for everyone to go before we jumped him. Aaron turned off the lights, while the guys went and held him down. He started crying, begging us to let go of him. We each took turns pounding on him. I twisted his right arm, and he let out a painful scream before I let go. By the time we were done, he was left with a bleeding nose and a twisted arm. We quickly left the scene and went home. The next day we heard that he had been attacked and he had broken his right arm and won’t be coming to school for 6 months because he needed surgery to fix it. I was a bit nervous at school, thinking that the cops were going to get us but it never happened. MinKi never ratted us out, which I was surprised by. Everyday for the next 6 months in school, we never saw Minki until May came around, when he returned with a cast on his right arm. We got a warning from our teacher to leave him alone, which we gladly did. He began dressing like a boy again, expect that he looked really sad and out of touch.

I kept walking down the hall, until I had reached the boys bathroom. I went inside and pulled out my phone. I called Minhyun, my best friend. I waited a while before he picks up.

"Minhyun, where are you?" I asked.

"I'm in woods shop right now, why?" 

"The freak show is back and this time he got stuff at his chest area" I said, walking around looking at the stalls. Coast clear, no one here.

"Really!" He exclaimed over the phone.

"Yeah he's back" 

"I'll show you after school, tell the others okay" I instructed, hanging up. I put the phone back in my pocket before walking back to class.

"Where have you been?" Mr.Ki asked the minute I stepped into the classroom.

"I was taking a number 2" I replied, smirking. I heard a few people snickering, because they knew what I meant. I walked back to my seat and zoned out through the whole lecture.

I was a bad inconsiderate person!

Definitions:

Number 2-Pooping or taking a dump