Chapter 13

The story of beauty

 

Minhyun

I saw BaekHo walking with MinKi, all smiles. What is happening here?

I wake up early and get ready. I kiss my mother and father goodbye. I walk out of the house, heading for JR’s house. I press the doorbell and one of his butlers opens it for me. I sit in the living room, waiting for him. He finally comes after 15 minutes.

“Let’s go” He says. I get up and follow him to his car. We both get in and he starts the car.

“So why did you come over all of a sudden?” He asks, glancing at me.

“I saw BaekHo walking with MinKi yesterday and they were heading towards BaekHo’s house” I answer him, looking out the window. I took a sneak peek at him. His eyes were twitching a little, meaning that he was getting angry. He took out his phone and dialed a number.

“Aron, Can you get BaekHo to meet us at the old band room?” He asks. He waits a while before hanging up.

“I told him to stay away from MinKi, but look at what he just did” JR says, looking at me.

“What should we do with him?” I ask.

“We’re going to punish him. He is spoiling our good name” He says, slamming on the breaks, in front of the school. I’m all in for it. I mean, BaekHo hanging out with MinKi will make it seem like we like people like MinKi which we totally don’t. He turns the car around and goes and parks in the parking lot. I look at the time and it’s around 6:50am. That gives us enough time. There are barely any students around as we walk through the halls, towards the old band room.  I quickly go forward and open it, allowing JR to go in first. I look around before closing the door. There are a few chairs scattered around the room, with the floor covered in dirt. There is a broken grand piano, sitting in a corner. I go over, open the top and pull out the metal baseball bat. I hand it to JR and we sit there and wait, with my head down. We hear the door open and we both look up.

Standing in the door way is BaekHo and Aron.

“Ah... I’ve got to go to class” Aron says, walking out.

Now it’s just me, BaekHo and JR.