Chapter 14

The story of beauty

 

JR

Tsk tsk tsk.

My head was throbbing from hearing Minhyun’s news.

“JR, what’s going on?” BaekHo asks. I comb through my hair and look at him.

“What the hell were you doing with MinKi yesterday? Do you want people thinking that we hang out with people like him?” I ask.

“MinKi is my friend and if you should know, I’m sick and tired of you always picking on him” BaekHo says. As soon as he says that, I let my hand fly towards his back. He falls down on all fours, groaning in pain.

“I warned you but you never listened to me” I spit out.

“I don’t care about what you say. You don’t rule me” BaekHo says, slowly getting up. He’s pissing me off. I drop the bat and hit him right in the jaw. He falls backwards, grabbing his face. I bend down and grab him by his jaw. He cries out in pain.

“If you think that you can defend yourself, then get up and fight” I scream at him. He tries to get up but I kick him in the stomach to stop him. I grab the baseball bat and hit him once more on the back. I hear him scream out in pain but I don’t feel like stopping. Just as I am about to swing again, Minhyun stops me.

“That’s enough, JR” He says. I wipe the sweat off my face and drop the bat. Minhyun puts the bat away and comes and stands next to me. I look down at BaekHo. He moans in pain, while grabbing his side. His left arm is extended out.

“You’re no longer our friend, BaekHo” I say. Just before I’m about to walk away, I decide to leave him a reminder for him. I step on his left wrist, putting my weight on it.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” BaekHo screams in pain. Thank goodness the room is sound proof. I get off and walk out of the room, leaving BaekHo behind. Minhyun comes out a minute later.

“Thanks, Minhyun” I say before walking off. I manage to get to first hour before the bell rings, signaling class has begun.