Preparing to leave

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX3qaC0-dX0&feature=related

---

Ever since that night you had found Chanyeol crying by your bedside, you noticed a difference in the boys. They were somber and depressed. Behind their smiles, you could see sadness in their eyes. You were busy with final exams and graduation preparations as the year was coming to an end.

Exo-K went to school with you, of course, but they didn’t pay attention in class at all. They just went to spend more time with you.

During break time, Chanyeol searched for you. He ran into Suho along the way. “Have you seen Star, hyung?” He asked.

Suho shook his head and shut his locker. “Isn’t she with Kai?”

Chanyeol looked towards the opposite end of the hallway, “I found her.”

Suho turned around and saw you by your locker. You gathered all your books and shut the locker with one hand. “Whew.” You turned to go. At that moment, Hyeri’s friends, who still held a grudge on you, shoved past you. Your books flew out of your arms and landed on the ground. *Great.* Your shoulders slumped.

“Oops. Sorry!” The girls giggled and ran off.

Chanyeol clenched his fist with hatred *Those es!*

*Immature dirtbags.* You shook your head and bent down to pick up the books. Students passed by and not one of them offered to help you.

Chanyeol couldn’t stand by and watch anymore. He took a step towards you but Suho held him back. “Don’t.” His eyes were steadily on you. “She has to do things on her own now. The more we do things for her, the less she’ll feel ready to let go.”

Chanyeol’s body became limp. It was painful to watch you all alone while the entire school shunned you. *This is why I don’t want to leave her.* He covered his eyes so that he couldn’t see you struggling alone.

Suho heavily sighed *It’s hard for me to resist, too. I want to help Star. I want to protect her. But out of everything, her safety comes first to me. Sometimes, I wish I wasn’t the leader. As leader, I have to be stronger than everyone else and when I see Star, I’m not my strongest self.*

----

It was a windy night. Baekhyun couldn’t sleep and was sitting on top of the roof with his legs dangling over the edge. He remembered that night when the two of you had bonded on the roof of your father’s PC room. That had been one of the most memorable nights of his life. Now that Baekhyun thought about it, all of his favorite nights had been shared with you.

The first time he had seen you.

Your birthday.

The sleepover.

Baekhyun’s eyes twinkled at the thought of you. The first time he had met you, something in his heart had told him that you were special. Baekhyun put a hand over his heart with a tender smile *My Star.*

“Baekhyun.” A voice said. He looked up to see Kai.

“You can’t sleep?” Kai sat next to him. Baekhyun shook his head, “What about you?”

“Why do you think I’m up here?” Kai sighed heavily. “I can feel that everything’s changing. I don’t think it’ll be easy for any of us. I’m worried about Star.”

Baekhyun squeezed his shoulder, “We all are. But you are right. This is the best for Star.”

“Yeah…” Kai lowered his head. He hated being right this time.

“Damn. And I thought I was here first.” D.O. climbed up.

Seconds later, Suho was there. “Did I miss a notice or something? I didn’t know we were having a little party up here.” He chuckled. Kai gave him a small smile.

“Hyungs.” Sehun and Chanyeol came up also.

“Great. Now we’re all present and counted for.” Suho chuckled.

“Except for Star.” Sehun just had to mention. He realized his mistake and looked down with a guilty whisper, “I’m sorry.” Chanyeol comfortingly squeezed his shoulder but sighed in depression. The atmosphere was quiet but not peaceful. Ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter