Gone

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FCoPp9pVVQ&feature=relmfu

----

The day passed by slowly and by nighttime, the rain clouds had disappeared.

Suho came out of the room at the same time as Chanyeol. “It’s night.”

“Time for dinner!” Sehun came out of his room followed by D.O.

Chanyeol looked to your door. He hadn’t seen you since lunch. You had quietly made food with Baekhyun and Chanyeol, ate with everyone, and excused yourself to your room.

Kai came out of the room with Baekhyun. Kai and Chanyeol met eyes. They silently eyed with each other. The hostility was gone but both were too stubborn to initiate the apology.

Kai looked away first, “Where’s Star?” “Oh, now you’re curious?” Chanyeol snorted.

“Hyung.” Sehun uneasily elbowed him.

“What? I’m just stating the fact.” Chanyeol crossed his arms.

Kai rolled his eyes and went downstairs. It was dark, which meant that nobody was here. Kai all the lights with a quiet sigh. He felt bad that he had snapped at you earlier but he hoped you would realize it was because he cared about you. It upset him when you were hurt. Who would be there for you when they went back to Exo planet?

Chanyeol wouldn’t be able to shield you like today and Baekhyun wouldn’t be able to put a band-aid on your wound. Kai clutched his head in frustration *She’s so accident-prone. Who will protect her when we’re gone?*

“Let’s get dinner started. Sehun, call Star.” Suho went downstairs with D.O. Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other then followed the leader to the first floor.

Sehun cheerfully rapped on your door. “Star? It’s time for dinner. Aren’t you hungry?” There was no answer. *Huh? Maybe she’s asleep.* Sehun carefully opened your door and poked his head inside, “Star…?”

The room was dark so he turned the lights on. His eyes widened *Star!*

There was a loud rumbling from the staircase as Sehun stormed downstairs. He darted into the kitchen with wide, panicky eyes, “STAR ISN’T IN HER ROOM!”

All attention shifted to him. Kai’s eyes widened and Baekhyun’s eyebrows pinched t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter