Strange Aliens

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAcz0NCnrMI&feature=related

-----

The more you thought of Chanyeol back in the kitchen, the more ridiculous it seemed. You shook your head with a chuckle. *Such a weirdo.* The doors to the bedrooms were all closed. *Hmm. Maybe they fell asleep.* You opened the door to your room and stepped inside.

“WAA!” You almost jumped out of your skin.

You were about to throw the nearest object at the stranger on your bed but realized he wasn’t a stranger at all but Sehun.

You put a hand over your heart and sighed in relief, “Sehun, you scared me.” He didn’t jump up and greet you. Instead, he just stayed on your bed in the lazy, rebellious position. He was lying across your bed with one knee propped up and one arm resting on one of your cushions. His other arm was resting on his kneecap and he was, too, wearing a different shirt than before.

You noticed his slightly tan skin underneath his open jacket. You raised an eyebrow *What’s up with these aliens today? Do they feel hot today? Are they having trouble adjusting to the weather?*

“Hey, Star.” Sehun coolly nodded.

“Uh…hey.” You held out your arms as if to say ‘wtf’. “What are you doing in my room?”

“Why? I can’t be in your room?” Sehun challenged.

“Er, no, that’s not what I said but…this is my room and you didn’t even ask me.” You jabbed your thumb towards the door, “Take a hike to your room, buddy.” You walked to your closet and opened the doors.

Sehun pouted deeply *This isn’t working! Why?! She should be drooling over me! Am I not enough of a bad boy for her?!*

“Leave, Sehun.” You said without looking back. He reproachfully got up and headed to the door.

Sehun spun around, stuck his tongue out at you, then left with a slam of the door.

*Odd aliens.* You shook your head and cleaned your closet out.

“Did it work?” Suho whispered.

“NO! She just told me to get out!” Sehun huffily said.

Kai chuckled, “Don’t worry, maknae. Just leave it to your hyungs.”

“Stay in your new identity until we accomplish our plan! We can do it!” Suho pumped his fist.

Sehun grimaced but nodded. Kai smirked *Playing hard to get, ey, Star? Let’s see if you can still hold your ground after I’m through with you.* Baekhyun sigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter