Final Summer Day.

She's A Player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EL6poipCCk

~

Summer had passed, all too quickly, and too silently.

After your mother's accident, your father had moved everyone to a brand new house.

You got to pick the colors of your room and decorate it the way you wanted to do, but you refused to be far from HyunSeung in the huge house.

Especially when that woman was living there as well.

She had married your father.

You entered your room:

sweethomestyle_tumblr_bedroom_library.jp

You had kept it filled with books to occupy yourself over the summer, you weren't able to see DooJoon, DongWoon, YoSeob, GiKwang, JunHyung at all over the summer.

Your father had finally bought you an iphone&case:

EIPCASE531-m.JPG

And you couldn't wait for high school to start to end your misery, you had missed the boys terribly especially a certain one.

Although you couldn't quite place the reason why.

"Young miss, you have visitors!" The maid called, you just said,"Let them in."

"Miss, they asked that you personally see them." The maid gave a knowing smile, you were still in your pajamas yet you didn't care and walked down the stairs.

You heard familiar voices chattering, you ran down and exclaimed,"DooJoon-ah!"

You shrieked and ran to him, he hugged you and spun you around.

"Oh my gosh, I missed you!" You exclaimed, not wanting to let go of your best friend, who had grown extremely tall.

All of them had, and grow masculine over the summer as well.

You hugged each and every single one of them but paused at JunHyung,"You're not gonna get mad at me right..?"

He shook his head and held his arms out, you ran into his embrace and held on a bit longer.

"Ahem." YoSeob coughed.

You let go and blushed,"Sowwy."

"Uh..sorry to break it to you princess...but you look like hell." GiKwang said as you glared at him and said,"Still a jerkface I see."

"Yeahhh but a HOT one." GiKwang winked and slung one arm around you.

"Yah yah let go, and let her change and wash or something. She's been home ALL summer." HyunSeung said slapping GiKwang's arm away and pushing you upstairs.

"YOU HAVE 30 MINUTES!~" B2ST chorused.

You showered and dressed:http://www.polyvore.com/style_icon_olivia_palermo/set?id=15553356

"Let's go!" You cheered, eager to get out of the house.

PLAY THIS:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TLDrtHkwY0

DongWoon chuckled and shook his head.

You ran out of the house grabbing JunHyung's hand.

It didn't take much for his long legs to be able to catch up with you.

B2ST took you to Lotte World where you guys went on rollercoasters, ate lots of food and went around.

GiKwang nudged DooJoon and made kissy faces behind you and JunHyung's backs.

"Anyone could tell those two have the hots for each other." GiKwang stated.

"But they're too dense to see it." DooJoon agreed.

YoSeob had a bitter smile on his face and looked away.

"Let's hook them up!" GiKwang announced.

"I don't think we have to...look." YoSeob pointed out.

JunHyung had put a headband in your hair and mumbled,"It's cute."

"Haha really?" You blushed, awkwardly smiling.

*Think JunHyung you idiot!* JunHyung panicked and turned to the others for help who made drinking motions and pointed to the smoothie stand.

"DO DO you w-want a smoothie?" JunHyung stuttered, mentally smacking himself.

"Eung, sure." You smiled.

JunHyung and you sat down, then you finally noticed,"OMO. Where's the rest of them?"

"I don't know." JunHyung shrugged.

You shivered as a chilly breeze came and JunHyung immediately took off his sweatshirt and put it on you,"Gomawo."

*FLASH*

"I think it's time we went home, don't ya think lovebirds?" DooJoon smirked and held out the polaroid of JunHyung putting his hoodie over you while smiling.

"....YOON DOOJOON GIVE ME THAT." You screamed, chasing after him.

Everyone else nudged JunHyung playfully, who in turn shrugged and acted like there was nothing.

YoSeob deeply sighed,*Although I can't be the one for you, I'll still be here.*