Summer.

She's A Player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBRmCL4LmEU

~

5 years had passed since the seven of you were united, now everyone was entering high school.

"Yes! FINALLY!" HyunSeung cheered when it was the summe vacation that ended eighth grade.

"Aigoo...people are going to think you're insane." You said as he turned around and glared at you.

"Shut up." He stated before he got knocked over by a strong pair of arms,"MY FRIEND, MY BEAUTIFUL PAL~ SUMMER IS CALLING!" 

"Yah. Yoon DooJoon, do you have a death wish?" HyunSeung twitched as DooJoon released him and turned to you instead.

"Is little miss ________ ready for summer vacation?" He teased ruffling your hair.

"I've BEEN ready! BRING ON THE BEACHES!" You called, spreading your arms and laughing loudly.

"________...you're too loud shhh." JunHyung said while approaching you.

You pouted and pushed him,"Jerk."

JunHyung only smirked and nudged your forehead,"Is it so wrong for me to care if people think you're insane or not?"

"Hmm...funny...where did I hear that before?" HyunSeung smirked, you stuck your tongue out at him.

"GUYS, SCHOOL ENDED WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?" GiKwang hollered, glomping you.

"Ugh...GiKwang-ah. Get offff meee." You whined, trying to detach the male off of you.

"Nope, I'm gonna stay like this ALL of summer~" GiKwang sang before he was pulled back by four hands.

HyunSeung gave him the 'look' DooJoon shook his head and finger in a 'no no' motion, JunHyung...if looks could kill...YoSeob was shooting daggers out of his eyes.

"Alright alright fine..." GiKwang pouted and you pet his head.

"Okay....? Let's goo, as a end-of-the-year treat, I'll buy you guys shaved ice! Hurry!" You skipped out, finding DongWoon and linking arms with him before yelling,"GO!"

The two of you immediately broke out into rowdy laughter and ran towards the shop as if you were running for your lives.

After entering the store, you found a large booth and sat there innocently with DongWoon.

Soon, the rest of them entered huffing and puffing,"Yah...Jang __________. That's not funny."

"....No one told you to run HyunSeung-ah." You smiled innocently as they deadpanned and glared at DongWoon who shrugged.

You went to the register and ordered two large bowls and three small bowls of shaved ice.

You were about to hand the bills to the cashier when someone pushed your hand down and paid for it.

You looked up, "JunHyung!"

He shook his head and said,"No man ever lets the lady pay."

"But...you're not a man..." You trailed off, fighting to keep a straight face.

JunHyung glared at you,"Don't worry...we all chimed in to pay."

"But-but." You started to argue, but one look from JunHyung silenced you.

Smiling softly you said,"Gomawo."

Then you helped him take the shaved ice back to the table.

"Did you order my favorite?" DooJoon questioned.

"Mhmm, ice cream shaved ice for GiKwang and Yoseob, yogurt for HyunSeung since he's a weirdo, coffee for the ever mature DongWoonie, fruit for DooJoon and green tea for me and JunHyung!" You replied as they dug in to the treat.

"I don't understand...girls should like sweet things. Why bitter green tea?" YoSeob teased.

"Green tea tastes good! Right JunHyung?" You questioned looking for support.

JunHyung blinked at you, shrugged and ate the shaved ice.

"...Jerk." You muttered as JunHyung smirked and shoved shaved ice into your mouth.

"SEE?" YoSeob cackled as you pouted.

*She's too cute. Pouting like a baby.* YoSeob thought, pinching your puffed up cheeks.

You swatted his hand away and shoved more shaved ice into your mouth.

After eating, everyone began walking home.

"Let's make this summer count." DooJoon said before everyone nodded and walked home.

"HyunSeung?" You asked.

"Hmm?" He looked at you.

"Are you...gonna go to camp again?" You mumbled.

"Camp? Maybe...why?" He inquired.

"Can't you stay home...this one time, please?" You asked sincerely.

"Why? I thought you liked having the house to yourself?" He teased.

"That was before...." You trailed off, not wanting to finish the sentence.

"Are you scared?" HyunSeung asked, halting.

"Mhmm..." You nodded, unable to meet your brother's eyes.

"Yah..." HyunSeung said, while nudging your shoulder.

"They become scary HyunSeung-ah....just not around you. You're the perfect one. I'm the not so perfect one." You muttered.

HyunSeung put one arm around you and said,"Well you'll always be my perfect twin sister. And I won't go to camp this year. Messing with the guys is much funner."

"You're the best brother anyone could ask for HyunSeung." You tearfully smiled, hugging your brother before the two of you walked inside.