Are You Jealous?

She's A Player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j-j7Avjfik&feature=related

~

You and JunHyung entered the classroom, you surveyed your surroundings and looked for familiar faces.

"_________-ah! JunHyung-ah!" DooJoon called.

"DooJoon-ah!" You exclaimed and walk towards him.

"Yay! We're in the same class!" GiKwang cheered and high-fived you.

The teacher walked in and coughed,"Ahem. Students. Welcome to your first-ever year of high school. This is a brand new and exciting chapter for you and I'm sure all of your are nervous and thrilled. Still, rules are rules, I'll start with attendance and-"

The door slammed open,"Sorry!"

"This is your first day of class...and you're late already?" The teacher questioned.

"Sorry..." The boy mumbled.

He scurried to the seats and just as JunHyung was about to sit down next to you, he sat in the seat next to you and covered his face in embarrasment.

You blinked up at JunHyung and shrugged.

JunHyung glared at the boy,*That's supposed to be MY seat.*

JunHyung shuffled behind DooJoon.

"Alright class, let me hand out your schedules, and may I say, welcome to Kirin High."

The teacher smiled and passed out schedules.

"Ah, Miss Jang...you seem to be very talented." The teacher commented as he glanced at your schedule.

You tilted your head and looked at it:

Biology 8:00

Geometry 8:50

English (Literature) 9:40

Gym 10:30

Lunch 11:20

Music (Vocal) 12:10

Free Period 1:00

Dance (Jazz) 1:50

Dance (Freestyle/Modern) 2:40

Global History 3:30 

You immediately turned around to compare schedules with GiKwang,"Yay! We have dance together!"

"Yes!" GiKwang cheered and the two of you smiled knowingly.

You held your hand out to DooJoon,"We have Bio together."

"Yay dissecting frogs." DooJoon grinned and you rolled your eyes in reply.

JunHyung held his hand out for your schedule.

"Ohh ho, boyfriend checking on girlfriend's scheduleeee." GiKwang teased as your face turned bright red.

"He's not my boyfriend!" You yelled, silencing the class.

You put your head down as your friends chortled.

"I'd be your boyfriend!"

"I'll be your boyfriend baby!"

"Let's go out!"

Calls from different boys started coming as JunHyung twitched and slammed his hand down,"...Sorry. I dropped her schedule."

DooJoon bit his lip to keep from laughing.

You tilted your head in confusion as the class slowly murmered and went back to talking.

"We have the same math period, free period, gym period, and lunch." He stated as your eyes brightened.

The bell rang and you waved to DooJoon and GiKwang saying you'll see them later at lunch.

Boys were trying to approach you, well they would have by now if it weren't for the fact that JunHyung was scowling at all of them.

"JunHyung-ah....?"

"Hmmm?"

"Are you jealous?"

"J-jealous?! Me? NO. NEVER. Why would I BE JEALOUS?!" JunHyung exclaimed and hurriedly walked to Geometry.

"Aigoo.." You chuckled and followed after him.