Falling Apart.

She's A Player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_T4jVAs6yo

~

*CRASH*

"Oppa..." You whispered, HyunSeung grasped your hand, knowing you called him oppa only when you were really worried or really scared.

But you were both at the moment.

"AGAIN. IT'S HER AGAIN!" Your mom screeched, throwing plates at your father, again.

"IT'S NOTHING. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS WOMAN." He hissed, grabbing her wrist to keep her from throwing more things.

"I'M YOUR WIFE. YOUR BUSINESS IS MY BUSINESS!" She growled, hand up to slap him.

"Umma...appa..." You mumbled.

"We're home." HyunSeung said in monotone.

Your parents froze and resumed to their 'perfect' parent mode.

"How was school kids?" Your mother questioned.

"Fine. Mom. It was last day." Your voice sounded clipped.

"How about the two of you drop your things off and go hang out with DooJoon and JunHyung okay?" Your father gave a dry smile, you nodded robotically and went to your room.

You changed into:http://www.polyvore.com/stripe_hoodie/set?id=44962948

Eyes void of emotion, HyunSeung nodded and the two of you walked out.

The moment the door closed, the two of you sneaked to the back and heard your parents' conversation.

"They're entering high school, you can't hide it from them forever." Your mom hissed, swatting your father's hand from her wrist.

"It's NOTHING. You're creating a big fuss out of NOTHING." Your dad insisted.

"I KNOW what I saw." Your mom said sharply.

"Then what are you gonna do? Take the kids and leave? They're still my son and my daughter. I still care about them." 

"Someway of showing it, cheating on their mother." 

You gasped and everything became silenced.

"________-ah?" Your mother called.

Your lips trembled, HyunSeung took your hand and the two of you ran to the playground.

When the two of you arrived, you froze and burst into tears.

You wailed loudly and sobbed.

Moments later, a comforting pair of arms wrapped around you and leaned your head on his shoulder.

"Shhh...it's okay, let it out." YoSeob cooed, patting your back.

You clutched onto him and let your tears soak his hoodie.

After several minutes, you began to hiccup.

YoSeob patted your back again and asked,"Do you want water?"

You shook your head and drew your knees to your chest.

"Where's HyunSeung?" You whispered, throat dry and hoarse.

"He went to distract the rest of them from seeing your puffer face." YoSeob smiled cheekily as you pushed him and muttered,"Jerk."

"Come on, I know what will make you feel better!" He chirped, taking you by the hand and sitting you on the swings.

"Ready?" He asked, you nodded, holding onto the sides weakly, still very glum.

"You're gonna falllllll~" YoSeob sang.

You held on tighter as YoSeob pushed you gently soon you were flying into the air and back.

You couldn't help but smile and laugh.

*Keep smiling like that _________-ah.* YoSeob thought, making funny comments and creating jokes.

You didn't notice that the rest of B2ST was approaching, soon your heard:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKIEde7H6Nw

You broke out into loud laughter, and was soon rolling on the floor.

"OH MY GOSH. YOU GUYS ARE SO BAD." You chortled, B2ST joke-angry at you.

"IT'S OKAY. I, the almighty HyunSeung will show you true talent." HyunSeung said, everyone glancing around, afraid of what the 4-D member might do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cz0G5TMNcA&feature=related (WATCH XD)

YoSeob went after, and everyone was rolling on the floor, in the middle of the playground at the swings.

*I'm thankful for you guys.* You smiled, hugging all of them and laying down in a circle on the floor.